Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:30 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyyl smiled and rolled over n top of her and bit down onto her neck
"whoa." purrl looks at him
bixyyl stood up " im sorry i told you.... i have ... a problem...."
"its ok you just surpirsed me."
" oh, i see bixyyl sat down on the ground" imve had enough blood sucking for tonight..."
"same."purrl got up."am to see my friend now." purrl walked off
" ok, bye" when he saw she was out of sight he said out qietly to himself " wow....... that was gret tasting blood...."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:32 pm
asahi went to purrl "are you ok?" asahi sayed"am fine." purrl sayed  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:33 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll moved over to a tree and rested on it smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:37 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll moved over to a tree and rested on it smiling
asahi say"good."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:41 pm
the sun peaked out of the horizon " oh s**t.... hope the othera are okay bixyll ran over to asashi and purrl " guys the suns coming out"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:48 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
the sun peaked out of the horizon " oh s**t.... hope the othera are okay bixyll ran over to asashi and purrl " guys the suns coming out"
asahi looks up"oh yea." asahi went in a cave underground. purrl was confused"why is everyone running?" since she was never a vampire before she was confused.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
asahi looks up"oh yea." asahi went in a cave underground. purrl was confused"why is everyone running?" since she was never a vampire before she was confused.

sinthia looked up as they entered the cave "whats going on?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:51 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" your kidding right? vampires brun to a crisp in the sun "my blood is from the oldest vampire gene known so my skin can take it...... you probablly can too since you now have my blood in you..."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:54 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
" your kidding right? vampires brun to a crisp in the sun "my blood is from the oldest vampire gene known so my skin can take it...... you probablly can too since you now have my blood in you..."
"come on." purrl went in the cave that was underground." why are you doing here." asahi sayed. asahi grabed her hand and took her to the enterance of the cave, she didn't know she was know a vampire.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"come on." purrl went in the cave that was underground." why are you doing here." asahi sayed. asahi grabed her hand and took her to the enterance of the cave, she didn't know she was know a vampire.
bixyll sat down by the cave wall ".........."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:58 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
purrl lefted the cave and hided in the shadows and was sacred. asahi came back"i have no idea why purrl came in here. if would have all her blood sucked from her."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:07 pm
"*SIGH* EVERY ONE JUST INGORES ME" SINTHIA SITS IN THE BACK OF THE CAVE BY HER SELF  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:12 pm
a_sweet_romantic
"*SIGH* EVERY ONE JUST INGORES ME" SINTHIA SITS IN THE BACK OF THE CAVE BY HER SELF
((sorry......how do you think i feel when it happens to me.......it sucks)) asahi see the girl"who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:15 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
purrl lefted the cave and hided in the shadows and was sacred. asahi came back"i have no idea why purrl came in here. if would have all her blood sucked from her."
bixyll followed purrl out of the cave and sat down next to her "whats wrong?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:18 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll followed purrl out of the cave and sat down next to her "whats wrong?"
"the sun coming out but i don't want to tell asahi that am a vampire now."((got to go out to eat be back soon))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games