Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
SAW RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one is your favorite movie?
  SAW
  SAW II
  SAW III
View Results

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
icy looked around and walks off somewhere."huh?" ((i just realized something. i never saw "SAW" lol))
*Damion walks in.*

"Look over there, on the wall."((In "SAW" they turn the lights off and there is an X painted on the wall with glow in the dark paint.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:03 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
icy looked around and walks off somewhere."huh?" ((i just realized something. i never saw "SAW" lol))
*Damion walks in.*

"Look over there, on the wall."((In "SAW" they turn the lights off and there is an X painted on the wall with glow in the dark paint.))
((thanks i will try and she the movie someday.)) icy touched the X."whats this."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:03 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Damion walks in.*

" an x! turns the light on" bixyll went up to the x and punched in the wall  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:04 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Damion walks in.*

"Look! The safe!"

*There is an envelope with Bixxyl's name on it sitting on the safe.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:05 pm
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Damion walks in.*

"Look! The safe!"

*There is an envelope with Bixxyl's name on it sitting on the safe.*
icy looked at them.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:06 pm
ixyll popend the letter and read it it said : (( do you work))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:11 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Bixyll opened the letter and read it it said : Bixyll, by the time you read this I'm sure you will understand what is going on right now. I mentioned earlier that you are a heartless killer, but before that you had a normal, evryday job. Correct? I believ you were a locksmith. In fact, I bought every lock in this mansion from you. Even the one on this safe. However, I modified it a little bit. You must use your finger. Once your finger is in the lock, a timer will start. You will have ine minute to unlock it. If you don't unlock it in that time, your winger will be chopped off. Oh, and don't even think about using someone else to do it for you. It will only read your fingerprints. I suggest you get started.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:13 pm
icy sat down"tell me when the safe is open" icy surrounds herself with ice  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:14 pm
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Bixyll opened the letter and read it it said : Bixyll, by the time you read this I'm sure you will understand what is going on right now. I mentioned earlier that you are a heartless killer, but before that you had a normal, evryday job. Correct? I believ you were a locksmith. In fact, I bought every lock in this mansion from you. Even the one on this safe. However, I modified it a little bit. You must use your finger. Once your finger is in the lock, a timer will start. You will have ine minute to unlock it. If you don't unlock it in that time, your winger will be chopped off. Oh, and don't even think about using someone else to do it for you. It will only read your fingerprints. I suggest you get started.
bixyll was a little confused... he jamed his finher into the lock the timmer clicke on and his finger was cut open and started to bleed everywhere " owww...." bixyll contnued to move his finger till it popped fiuther into the lock  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:23 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll was a little confused... he jamed his finher into the lock the timmer clicke on and his finger was cut open and started to bleed everywhere " owww...." bixyll contnued to move his finger till it popped fiuther into the lock
*Damion looks at his watch.*

"Twenty seconds."  

Huggable Band Nerd

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:24 pm
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

"Twenty seconds."
bixyll grunted and he jammed his finger further into th e lock unlocking it " yes!" bixyll pulled out his hand his finger was deeply torn and bleeding evrywhere "....."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:25 pm
icy was full protected"if it goes off i will be safe"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:26 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
icy was full protected"if it goes off i will be safe"
bixyll looked over at her "... its not a bomb.... itll just vut my hand off bixyll covered his finger with a wrap and opened the safe  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:26 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

"Twenty seconds."
bixyll grunted and he jammed his finger further into th e lock unlocking it " yes!" bixyll pulled out his hand his finger was deeply torn and bleeding evrywhere "....."
*Damion pats is shoulder.*

"Good job. Here."

*He hands him some bandages. Then he opens the safe door and there is an envelope inside with no label. He takes it out and gets ready to open it, then hesitates.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:27 pm
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

"Twenty seconds."
*Damion pats is shoulder.*

"Good job. Here."

*He hands him some bandages. Then he opens the safe door and there is an envelope inside with no label. He takes it out and gets ready to open it, then hesitates.*
"... well go on..."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games