Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:04 am
Yay thank you~ whee Happy Birthday Shyrendora!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:10 pm
*sighs* I wasted 1k for entering my avie in the arena... gonk

How'd you do Solar? o_o I loved yours. What was your average rating?  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:16 pm
Congrats on the promotion Leri!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:32 pm
Leri

My average rating was s**t. Sorry, but I need to express my sore disappointment. There were so many crappy avatars that did better than mine, when mine was well thought out and original. I don't know how it was doing towards the end, because apparently it was decided that NO ONE, not even the user who had entered the avatar, could see the average ratings. But my three avatars (for the three weeks that I entered) averaged about a 6. I am bitter. domokun

Congrats on being promoted to vice captain! heart  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:29 pm
Don't let it get to you Solar. Your outfit is far cooler than mine. xd I like it. The only thing special about my avatar is that I'm a Browncoat... lol...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:30 am
Thanks, Memory. xd  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:51 am
i donno how i did since i left to Japan. I wish there is a way to know tho. the last time i checked i know i had a 7.2 or something, but that was like the 4th day. >_< Solar's is more original and stuff, so if she got a 6 rating, yeah, i probable got lowered to like a 1. lol.

Anyway, we should totally meet in GaiaTowns someday. If only I know how to find ur own zipcode...lol. i cant find my house sweatdrop xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:41 pm
It doesn't matter how original your avatar is... it matters how popular you are, how much advertising you do, and how many little n00b friends you have that give you 10s. xd

Kaze & Sky, you have made me curious about D.Gray-Man. I'm trying to download some as we speak. Unfortunately, it is going very slowly and I've had to restart it several times due to it just stopping. This probably means that I will hate it once I've gone to all the trouble of securing just one measly chapter. xd I usually don't like shounen manga, but this one seems so interesting!  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:08 pm
solarfacade
Leri

My average rating was s**t. Sorry, but I need to express my sore disappointment. There were so many crappy avatars that did better than mine, when mine was well thought out and original. I don't know how it was doing towards the end, because apparently it was decided that NO ONE, not even the user who had entered the avatar, could see the average ratings. But my three avatars (for the three weeks that I entered) averaged about a 6. I am bitter. domokun

Congrats on being promoted to vice captain! heart

AWWW gonk

I really dislike some of the winning avies though... I mean, they look cool but so many of them use black as a second color... or they add a lot of stuff just to color-coordinate. confused (especially rare items for the "shine and sparkle" look)

and thank you everyone~ whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:37 am
Solar, D. Gray-man is really good. But the newest chapters are kinda...mm, well I guess its my opinion. ^^ Kanda is my fav~ he's so adorable. ^^ Anyway, are you downloading from Stop Tazumo?  

akeikas
Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 4:53 pm
Yeah, I was. I got someone on an LJ community I belong to to upload the first chapter for me (that was weird English.... sweatdrop ) Anyway, it was interesting... I'll have to read a few more chapters to see if I really like it or not. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:11 pm
Lol... So anyone been to Ian's trail yet? I feel kinda sorry for the poor guy...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:47 pm
I checked it out the other day. I missed the last storyline update, so I have no idea what's going on. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:30 pm
Gino kissed Sasha at the new years ball and Ian got arrested for arson of the old Gambino mansion. It just sounds rather like a set up to me, but hey...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:40 pm
I remember of this user on Gaia (whose name started with a P and ended with an O but I forgot his name =__=;;;--I think it was Pazno or something like that)... he made a theory that the person who kissed Sasha was GAMBINO and not Gino. I remember the start of his theory though. He believed that the person who shot Gambino aimed for his watch and then, Gambino supposedly fell into the water. In that sense, maybe Gaia is trying to promote the 'fountain of youth' idea. Then when there was a set of pills given to 'Gino', the label was 'Johnny K. Gambino'. Then the rest of the theory I forgot because... I don't remember much of it.... @_@ I should've saved the page. It was kinda interesting.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff