Reply Main Forum
Lost Memories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:41 am
"Because it makes me sound like some sort of industrial tool" he sighed, and looked into her eyes, "but if you like it, then you can use it." he smiled and kissed her back, "we do don't we, got any ideas?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:47 am
No, you don't like it so I'll only use it when I'm yelling at you. *she laughed softly and thought for a moment.* I kind of like the name Skii for the girl.  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:17 am
He shrugged and grinned, "seems fair." he looked off in thought, rolling the name off his tongue a couple of times before nodding and smiled, "I like it" he laughed, "Its quite nice."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:32 am
*She shock her head.* I'm glad you approve. *she said jokingly then thought about a boys name for awhile.* How about the name Blade for the boy?  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:34 am
Naph smiled and kissed her, "They are perfect names." he grinned and kissed her again. "Are you sure its just the one though? What if we get twins?" he asked softly, amusement hinting his voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:36 am
*She blinked and staired at him.* We can't have twins. I could never have twins. *she laughed softly.* It would be insane!  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:38 am
He laughed, "still a possibility right though? anything can happen" he laughed, "it probably wont happen ok?" he kissed her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:40 am
*She looked at him then stood up off of the bed. She walked over to the mirror and looked at herself and her stomck.* My stomck is getting big. *She rubbed her stomck softly.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:33 am
He got up slowly and stepped behind her, looking over he shoulder at the mirror. He ran his hands up her side and kissed her neck, "your still as beautiful as ever." he smiled and hugged her gently.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:12 am
*She closed her eyes and leanded against him.* Hm, I love it when you kiss my neck. *she turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:04 pm
"I'll have to do it more often" he said smiling, then as she spun around he put his arms around her waist and kissed her back tenderly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:54 pm
*She sighed softly to herself then walked over to her balcany and looked out across the lawn. She watched the tree rustle in the wind then off in the distance something caught her eye. It appared to be the form of a human walking through the woods. After awhile she could see that it was coming towards the inn. The closer it came the more she could make out and she saw that it was a human man. Her heart lept into her throat for a moment, but then she got back her sences. Even though the person did look like Drake she knew it could never be him. Yet..something still made her wonder as the person drew nearer and nearer. She quickly ran down stairs and stood behind the bar waiting, hoping that the man would enter.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:48 am
Naph watched her as she raced downstairs with a look of curiousity. He went to the window and looked out. It had started to snow and the big white flakes obscurred his vision yet he could make out the shape of a man trudging through the cold. He looked down the stairs to where Alies had gone, and followed her quietly, his silent footsteps making no sound as he crept down the stairs...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:28 am
((We need more people in hereX_x))
*The man walked up to the door and stepped in. He looked up at the women behind the bar and smiled at her softly. Something about her was fimilar to him. However he did not know what that was.*

*Alies stood there and just stood at him. It was the man who she thought it was. Her face was white and she did not move at all. It couldn't be him it was just someone that looked like him.*

*He walked over to the bar and sat down on a bar stool, still smiling.* Can I get a tea?

*She nodded and put on a cup of tea, but her hands were trembling so badly that she almost droped the tea cup. She decided to use use majick so she just waved her hand and a cup of tea appeared in front of the man along with a pot of steaming tea so he could refill it himself.*  

Alies

Naphalm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:21 am
((definitly!! Perhaps we should do some advertising? although we have filled alot of pages by ourselves biggrin biggrin ))

Naph peered round the door carefully, Alies seemed to be acting strange towards the newcomer and he didn't understand why. He thought back through previous conversations, trying to put a finger on why she might be like this... he thought of the tree that she liked to sit by .... the conversations about if a man .. what man .... Drake? .. didn't she mention him earlier .... if Drake returned .... Realisation hit Naph as if someone and thrown a lightning bolt at him. He retreated slowly from the door. He turned slowly back and walked upstairs and entered his room and pulled out all his belongings. He had never owned much but what he found he shoved in a small bag and pushed under his bed. He walked out onto the landing again and tried to listen downstairs.......  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff