Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:00 pm
Thanks, Bye.

sticks it in his belt, fuses together, gets on his claws, and heads back up blue rose lane arrow  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:39 pm
shroud heeding the call entered library looking magicly drained and irked about losing so many monsters and worst yet letting his prey live
"Why Was I Called? I Need Not Explain Every Action I Make To You Head Librarian"

((i have decided to hold onto shroud a little longer))  

knightedangelofdeath

Starjian Orion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:25 pm
Starjian appeared behind Ansem in a small puff of flames rather than smoke owing to his natural elemental affiliation. "That plushie party was rather... interesting, if I do say so..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:39 am
several books that had desapeared previously were returned to the shelves as the steward returned
"excuse me but i am on an errand to aquire information on the hunter clan for my master
i would like to check out any materials you have on the subject"  

ByakoAssailant

Cocoon Master

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:57 pm
The gangly girl wandered inside the library, moving into the first floor at a slow, thoughtful pace. A rather normal-looking bag clung on lazily to her shoulder as she meandered about, eyes wandering quickly in comparison to her physical body. A sword hung, unsheathed and glittering, across her back vertically, and its blade appeared to shine in hundreds of bright colors, although they shown semitransparently. Both artifacts, secured at some point by or on her shoulders, jumped predictably with the rise and fall of her step.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:56 am
"information on there ship, a members roster, how there organization is run and there stock price"
the steward replies  

ByakoAssailant

Cocoon Master

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:36 pm
The girl turned to Ansem as though she were surprised that he were speaking. After briefly chewing a thin lip during a nervous pause, she looked him straight in the eyes and asked, "Do you have anything on blue magic? Anything at all will do, as long as it's not all that complicated." Dark blue eyebrows pulled upward as her red eyes turned downward thoughtfully. "I'm a beginner, you see," she added shyly, glancing quickly around the room and then turning her attention back to the librarian as she waited for direction.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:52 pm
Starjian turned toward the girl, "I can help you with that, miss." he gestured her to wait in a chair nearby as he left for the floor above. He quickly found that as a librarian he could find the books he so desired by thought. Soon he returned with a small pile of books, including, "Blue Magic for Dummies!", "Monster Skills and You" and "A beginners guide of blue magic".  

Starjian Orion

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:26 pm
if shroud had eyes they would be smoldering "I Had Matters Of Revenge With That Group. And I Was Asked By A Fellow Librarian To Initiate That Assult"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:53 am
shroud just floated there "What Just Happend?"  

Blight_of_Luca

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:49 pm
A rather peculiar Zombie with a large horn from its forehead shambles in. Its face seemed to smile serenly, and its rotted and dirty clothing gave it a most comical and harmless aperance. It groaned softly and began to speak. "THe master Leshay send his apologies for being gone for so long. He is curently helping in an urban renual project..." it trailed off, seeming to suggest more to its message, but remained silent.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games