Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]
The Gentleman Alliance/Shinshi Doumei Cross Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gentleman
&lt;3
100%
 100%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 33

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:58 pm
I want the Drama CD so baaaaaaad....but I don't know where to get it crying You have no idea how much I want to listen to it...because it's Shinshi Doumei Cross ANNNNDD I want to hear Arina-sama's voice....XD Possessed I am...Possesed I am...I've always wanted to hear Tanemura Arina's voice...rumor is that she actually voice acts in the KKJ anime...episode 37 I think...somebody said she was a female nurse or something. Unfortunately for myself there was three...I don't know what Arina's voice sounds like...I can't tell the difference...gahhhhhhh.... gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:49 am
I'll try to upload it later. 3nodding  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Nicoliolioli

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:53 pm
i think i got this mp3 with arina-sama singing "smile smile"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:20 am
I'd like to listen to it. My Japanese isn't the best but it would still be cool to hear the voices. 3nodding  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:47 am
Yay! I listened to the Shinshi Doumei Cross Drama CD AND got the Full Moon wo Sagashite Final! blaugh HAAAAAAPPPPPPPPYYYYYY!!!!!! I'm so hyperactive because I heard Tanemura Arina's voice last night. I woke up at 4:43 and went beserk drawing Mitsuki. Heh Heh...art contest stuffs...
I understood about half of the drama CD...that's a huge accomplishment. whee I don't get lessons or anything like my friend who seems to be learning by herself impaired. domokun
But Tanemura Arina's voice is kinda high and sqeaky. (I can't spell sqeaky! squeky? sqaeauky?? whee Can't spell today...) @.@ Not that I don't like it...
And I'm going on and on about Drama CDs and the FMwS final...heh heh...I downloaded it basically because I wanted to hear Smile sung by Arina-chii... whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:20 am
Nicoliolioli
i think i got this mp3 with arina-sama singing "smile smile"

Is that the song from Love Hina? It's originally sung by Yui Horie, but that's cool is Arina sings it, too. whee  

Evenlei

onigiri_riceball

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:42 pm
This will contain spoilers or chap. 16 beware

I just read chap.16 and when I say read I mean read the translation and looked at the pictures and I would have to say I am a little annoyed with Haine. First off if she really loved one of the Shizumasas you think she'd be able to tell there is more than one of them. I mean there attitudes seem very different. She is also so full of her own problems she doesn't even realize she is dating two people, Shizumasa and his dopple ganger, twin, shadow, fake Shizumasa whatever you want to call him...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:45 pm
True, I thought that some time too. But then again, what we see, is something that even Haine (the main character) doesn't see.  

Leri
Vice Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:40 pm
After ch.16...I REALLY don't like the real Shizumasa. He's arrogant, he slaps people around (first Touya, then the fake Shiizun), and he thinks of Haine like an object. HIS object. Which really irks me. >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:48 am
Aisu-Kitsune
After ch.16...I REALLY don't like the real Shizumasa. He's arrogant, he slaps people around (first Touya, then the fake Shiizun), and he thinks of Haine like an object. HIS object. Which really irks me. >.>

Yea he seemed like a major sadist or something ...maybe being alone for along time and watching someone else live your life can do that to you...  

onigiri_riceball

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:58 pm
I haaateee Shizumasa. -.- Can't believe Haine and him did -beep- at the end of chapter 16... The fake Shizumasa reminds me of Takuto too. xD (Long live fake Shizumasa!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:00 pm
YES FAKE SHI-ZUN!! xd heart  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:37 pm
Skymeri
I haaateee Shizumasa. -.- Can't believe Haine and him did -beep- at the end of chapter 16... The fake Shizumasa reminds me of Takuto too. xD (Long live fake Shizumasa!!)

Ah! Don't give up hope Skymeri! xd We don't officially know if they did -beep- at the end so there's still a chance that they just kissed...

... Gawd I hope they didn't have -beep- gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:40 pm
I so hate real shizu too!
I read the summeries a while back and today decided to look at the actual manga. Even though I can't read kanji for beans.
So I downloaded the 16ht chapter because thats what im currently on.
And the last page i almoust stabed the real shizu! *^^;*
There friging like making out and the fake friging sees them *i think he dose*
ARG!!!
DIE DIE DIE!!!! *stabs him*
How can haine be so blined!! scream
*Note*
If they -beep- I will personaly go and kill real one especial if fak shizu saw them

Ren_ai_Rei

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:30 pm
Holy Sinckel Frits!
Real Shizun is like the guy from Fruits Baskets!
Ugh whats his name the 'god' guy >.<
Akito!!
Thats it Akito!
Because Akito was like slaping people and he like rounded evryone lives and he also gose like the following.
'YUKI IS MINE!'
and here is what like real shizu gose
'HAINE IS MINE'
sweatdrop

Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items