Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:47 pm

lol. i'm 16 now... and no... whether or not i'm a girl or boy... well i think it's funny for you to keep guessingXP
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:17 pm

yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
eek geez, where do you live (i forgot sweatdrop )

I live where s**t is mad expensive and the charge tax!! And people complain and complain... well not like they're going to do anything about it. And don't shop at places like wet seal or body shop. A hair-tie is like 10 bucks or something!! And hot topic? $30 for a shirt!!! not even a nice one... but it's more of a goth store so... yeah.. not my style. And bath and body works? Just shopping their once is like... going broke. sweatdrop

ow...but the jobs must have higher salaries, right?

hmm... i don't think so. like minimum wage is like 6.50 or something. that's prolly either the same in n.y or less. no wonder so many people living here are in debt.
neutral
why don't you just move?

oh yesh! that's a great idea. while i'm at it i should demand $5,000 from my parents and live on my own in some unknown city. uh... no. it's sorta obvious isn't it? I can't exactly just get up and move on my own. i haven't exaclty grown wings big enough to take me where ever i wanna go. silly kid.

well you have to convince them to move you know
i know you can't get up and move
so do a little...persuasion, that's what i do mrgreen

and also, i believe you're a girl mrgreen

[J.C.]

Minielf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:12 pm

Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35

hmm... i don't think so. like minimum wage is like 6.50 or something. that's prolly either the same in n.y or less. no wonder so many people living here are in debt.
neutral
why don't you just move?

oh yesh! that's a great idea. while i'm at it i should demand $5,000 from my parents and live on my own in some unknown city. uh... no. it's sorta obvious isn't it? I can't exactly just get up and move on my own. i haven't exaclty grown wings big enough to take me where ever i wanna go. silly kid.

Man, you really don't understand how much it takes too move out on your own. I'm 18 now, more than two years older than Yalie, if she's telling the truth, and I'm not moving away from my parents for at least two years. Any parent isn't going to give their child several thousand grand to move out of house by themselves until they've grown up, especially if they are the oldest child.
I too sort of want to move away from where I am at the moment, but I'll need to work for my money.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:51 pm

Kurama35
kyoslove74
Kurama35
confession?
umm...i still don't know how to....ride a bike even though i'm already 14? sweatdrop

my cousin doesn't know how to ride on even though hes almost 18

haha, a lot of people don't know how to ride a bike
but people are so surpised to hear that, yet they don't know how to ride a bike eihter xd

or the fact is that there embarassed to say so and well they pretend that they know how to ride a bike

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:55 pm

yalie5
Kurama35
kyoslove74
Kurama35
confession?
umm...i still don't know how to....ride a bike even though i'm already 14? sweatdrop

my cousin doesn't know how to ride on even though hes almost 18

haha, a lot of people don't know how to ride a bike
but people are so surpised to hear that, yet they don't know how to ride a bike eihter xd

better start learning soon. at rate we're using gas, there prolly won't be any left by the time you get your licenseXP

yea your right about that part
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:21 pm

Minielf
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir
Hmm.. I think it's ok to take the profit now and watch very closely.. at the first sign of trouble you can always bunk out.. ^^;;

that's what i've been saying. lol. just make sure that you don't get into deep.

Of course I won't. If it does't work out there is a way to back out easily. In any case we haven't even learnt how to work the goddamn software yet! sweatdrop

Kurama: You still don't know how to ride a bike? Well it's not long before you'll have to start learning how to drive...or perhaps you never want to learn how to drive? blaugh xd

if he doesn't learn to drive we will all blame it on you

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:25 pm

Minielf
@hotbabi: Don't worry, a lot of people don't know how to swim, much more than those who don't know how to ride.

I have another (big) revealing confession: I live in a small house underneath a nursing home, full of lots of old people, crazy people and lazy people. sweatdrop

it must be crazy in there i feel abd for you must be over the top over whelmed which reminds me do you have to wash old people
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:33 pm

Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess
xD Yes what Yaile just said..
Or you'd need to work at least two jobs to afford driving. sweatdrop
Though it's a like harder and less efficient to ride bikes to school especially when it's snowing.
lol. true true... guess it's back to walking. rofl

i take the bus ^_^
but i walk a lot too
everywhere that i really need to go is near where i live mrgreen

That's cuz you live in New York. You're lucky. Everything's so close. crying I mish new york!!

haha, NY is cool
but stuff are more expensive here gonk

yea it is more exspensive

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:55 pm

yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess
xD Yes what Yaile just said..
Or you'd need to work at least two jobs to afford driving. sweatdrop
Though it's a like harder and less efficient to ride bikes to school especially when it's snowing.
lol. true true... guess it's back to walking. rofl

i take the bus ^_^
but i walk a lot too

That's cuz you live in New York. You're lucky. Everything's so close. crying I mish new york!!

haha, NY is cool

not really. go to the chinatown in manhattan. i know they don't charge tax there, and it's pretty cheap. even clothes and stuff. come to where i live and you'll be spending more than 50 bucks for a pair of jeans and a couple of shirts... unless you like walmart. and sometimes it's like $6 for a pair of socks. >.>

eeek that sounds expensive must eb a rich district then to ahve things so exspensive
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:57 pm

yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35

i take the bus ^_^
but i walk a lot too

haha, NY is cool

not really. go to the chinatown in manhattan. i know they don't charge tax there, and it's pretty cheap. even clothes and stuff. come to where i live and you'll be spending more than 50 bucks for a pair of jeans and a couple of shirts... unless you like walmart. and sometimes it's like $6 for a pair of socks. >.>
eek geez, where do you live (i forgot sweatdrop )

I live where s**t is mad expensive and the charge tax!! And people complain and complain... well not like they're going to do anything about it. And don't shop at places like wet seal or body shop. A hair-tie is like 10 bucks or something!! And hot topic? $30 for a shirt!!! not even a nice one... but it's more of a goth store so... yeah.. not my style. And bath and body works? Just shopping their once is like... going broke. sweatdrop

defiantely a rich district then gringes at the thought of being broke and homeless

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:40 am

kyoslove74
Minielf
@hotbabi: Don't worry, a lot of people don't know how to swim, much more than those who don't know how to ride.

I have another (big) revealing confession: I live in a small house underneath a nursing home, full of lots of old people, crazy people and lazy people. sweatdrop

it must be crazy in there i feel abd for you must be over the top over whelmed which reminds me do you have to wash old people

Well, luckily I only have to go up there and work during mealtimes, and no I don't have to wash old people. If I had to I'd go insane. xd
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:37 pm

@kyo: it's not the rich district. it's just retail. And my friends are like "omg, i'm so poor now." well that only because they go shopping with me. for some reason when ever i go shopping with friends, they always complain that i make them spend so much money. it's not like i force them to. lol.
@kurama: it's true. minielf is right. my parents are not forking over a couple of grands so i can move out on my own. so i've got to work for it. living in dorms, working minimum wage jobs. and so on... *sigh* life is tough for poor people*
@minielf:lol i'm not lying though it's only two years. i turned 16 in december. xp i miss being 15 crying

yalie5

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:52 pm

Minielf
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Kurama35

neutral
why don't you just move?

Man, you really don't understand how much it takes too move out on your own. I'm 18 now, more than two years older than Yalie, if she's telling the truth, and I'm not moving away from my parents for at least two years. Any parent isn't going to give their child several thousand grand to move out of house by themselves until they've grown up, especially if they are the oldest child.
I too sort of want to move away from where I am at the moment, but I'll need to work for my money.

noooo, she should move out wiht her parents, and move out by himself later on
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:16 pm

Minielf
kyoslove74
Minielf

Well, luckily I only have to go up there and work during mealtimes, and no I don't have to wash old people. If I had to I'd go insane. xd

now thats not so bad I wonder if you have to feed any of them oh good because I wouldn't wanna do ti I would also go insane for that

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:23 pm

yalie5
@kyo: it's not the rich district. it's just retail. And my friends are like "omg, i'm so poor now." well that only because they go shopping with me. for some reason when ever i go shopping with friends, they always complain that i make them spend so much money. it's not like i force them to. lol.
@kurama: it's true. minielf is right. my parents are not forking over a couple of grands so i can move out on my own. so i've got to work for it. living in dorms, working minimum wage jobs. and so on... *sigh* life is tough for poor people*
@minielf:lol i'm not lying though it's only two years. i turned 16 in december. xp i miss being 15 crying

maybe the fact is that you make them want it so bad your like a magnet to making them get things but not on purpose
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games