Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
1ST ART CONTEST; OVERRR~! SANKYUU EVERYONE! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikanne

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:08 pm
KamiKaze_KaitouJeanne
-Mikanne-
o_o WOW! You pushed the contest's ending date! *Gasp*
xd And it's during Winter Break for me too! Whoohoo! biggrin That means I might get freetime to get Izumi drawn correctly...*death glares her Izumi sketch* +_+ you dare not let me draw you?! evil

^-^; I draw Izumi all the time I have no problem with it what helped me was if you look of some art of himm or D.N. angel art youll see something very similer that will help you draw him.
xd Yes, I know what you mean~Izumi looks a tad like Krad-san hehe~!
This may seem a tad O/T but...Happy birthday, KamiKaze_KaitouJeanne! *glomps and presents you with cake* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:28 pm
User Image
Gaian Username: cc-haruna
Name (that we can call you): SakuMeiMei. Haruna, I don't really care. Call me anything.
Series (that the character(s) is/are from): Shinshi Doumei Cross
Name(s) of Character(s): Ichinomiya Yoshitaka (AKA Maora), OkuriMakuri
Materials/Medium Used: mechanical pencil, eraser (XD), laurentien pencil crayons, Micron Pen 02, markers! whee
SakuMeiMei's Super Long Comment: Yet another long comment for me to write! Maora was...HARD. Well his hair was. And the colouring was bad too because I had to finish it in less than 2 hours!! eek That was scary. That explains some of the not so good colouring and not so good hair on one side. Okay, both sides. No backround colouring because there was no time. The Super Squid returned and OkuriMakuri was a pain. You have to think that a minisheep is easy to draw! It isn't when you barely remember its shape and it has a messed up body! Colouring= bad Drawing= Not so Great Writing= Rather Bad Backround= THE WORST Overall= VERY VERY BAD!! gonk

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:15 pm
Maora~ *dances around the campfire cheering*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:47 pm
Here's mine!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((I am sorry, but I edited your img so it would fit. -Kaze-))  

Lavender Claire

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bchan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:47 am
preciuos_gift
Here's mine!

BIGPIC

Rule 8. YOU CANNOT TAKE A PICTURE THAT BELONGS TO TANEMURA ARINA AND DRAW IT! I want a picture drawn by you, thought up by you.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:51 am
... Ok. Leri's about to blow her top if someone does this again and... there. will. be. consequences. (or not, depending how she is at the moment)

preciuos_gift, I'm really glad that you're one of the members who decided to enter the contest. Unfortunately, I can't accept that picture because it was modelled after this image and whether you change the color of the dress or not, that picture and image was still drawn by Tanemura Arina and it is STILL copyrighted to her and therefore, I can't accept it. Just because you copied the form, pose, eyes, hair, the way the ribbon wraps around her dress--it doesn't mean you drew her.

(this next one is directed to all members entering)

I'm very glad that you all decided to enter this contest. However, I find it annoying when there're some who won't read eight simple rules. Most hosts of art contests here in Gaia disqualify members the first time they make an error. I feel that I'm being rather nice to give people a second chance to make up their mistakes. I DO NOT WANT TO DISQUALIFY ANYONE BUT IF YOU TEMPT ME, I WILL.

However, two people have made this mistake. If the number reaches to five people, I'm going to start disqualify anyone else who makes the same mistake. That's my warning.

... ... ... ... ...

... ... ...

... ...

But to those who will not do this ever again--or never did in the first place, I cheer for you guys on until my birthday (aka the new deadline)! whee

EDIT: Thank you B-chan!  

Leri
Vice Captain

Mikanne

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:55 pm
D: Not to mention that the picture is stretching my internet window like crazy gonk
But anyway~yus, well said Leri-chan & B-chan 3nodding

*attempts to scratch her izumi sketch* +____+ it's getting to the point where I've erased so much that the piccu loses all its neatness! stressed crying  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:08 am
Not a problem whee
I personally can't stand "eyeballers" and "copiers", and even more, people who can't follow the rules (having to deal with very, very young kids all day will do that to ya)

I was also wondering if it would be ok to do draw something from one of Arina's one shot mangas? ~is thinking of drawing something from Ginyuu Meika, now that I have time since the contest has been extended whee ~  

Bchan

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:29 am
-Mikanne-
KamiKaze_KaitouJeanne
-Mikanne-
o_o WOW! You pushed the contest's ending date! *Gasp*
xd And it's during Winter Break for me too! Whoohoo! biggrin That means I might get freetime to get Izumi drawn correctly...*death glares her Izumi sketch* +_+ you dare not let me draw you?! evil

^-^; I draw Izumi all the time I have no problem with it what helped me was if you look of some art of himm or D.N. angel art youll see something very similer that will help you draw him.
xd Yes, I know what you mean~Izumi looks a tad like Krad-san hehe~!
This may seem a tad O/T but...Happy birthday, KamiKaze_KaitouJeanne! *glomps and presents you with cake* 4laugh

Arigato!!
This is a bit off topic but when I was reading Anime Insider they said that KKJ anime is bean dubed. >__<  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:51 am
Bchan
Not a problem whee
I personally can't stand "eyeballers" and "copiers", and even more, people who can't follow the rules (having to deal with very, very young kids all day will do that to ya)

I was also wondering if it would be ok to do draw something from one of Arina's one shot mangas? ~is thinking of drawing something from Ginyuu Meika, now that I have time since the contest has been extended whee ~

Yeah! Any character is fine whee

@KamiKaze_KaitouJeanne: o__o really?! By who?!  

Leri
Vice Captain

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:38 am
Leri
Bchan
Not a problem whee

Yeah! Any character is fine whee

@KamiKaze_KaitouJeanne: o__o really?! By who?!

I'm not sure. It didnt say but it said that ist is getting dubed.
*looks in it*
I can sacan the page for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:48 am
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/RozenMaiden/scan.jpg
To zoom in you have to save it and zoom in from your computer.  

Ren_ai_Rei

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:36 pm
Again, i am sorry, but i edited your img and made it smaller. sorry again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:31 pm
KamiKaze_KaitouJeanne
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/RozenMaiden/scan.jpg
To zoom in you have to save it and zoom in from your computer.
So small, can't read. xD The only thing I see is "44 episodes available on DVD for the first time".

Ok, nvm. My bad for not reading patiently. -_-"

Froggy Furnishings

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:03 pm
I'm darwing Haine-chan for the next submition. Oh man I'm coloring it on paint shop and it aint easy. xp  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games