Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:30 pm
Fighter for all
"Depends...I'm good with magic and the sort. Not so much on the physical aspect." He smiled and waved a hand. "But i don't have a glass jaw."
He stepped down from the alter and bowed to the gentlemen. "My name is Kren, one of the few remaining Darklings here on this planet."
*he bows back and shakes the bony hand* A pleasure to meet you, and me I'm a dweller of many magics, and fighting styles. *he turns to Zombie Jeff* Me, sir, I'm Cain, a simple fellow who lives where he goes, and does as he feels fit. A pleasure to meet you as well. But just so you know all of those people you pulled me away from were my necromantic army. I can't help but feel lonely after living alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:32 pm
"Hm...Well, a dead family..." he shrugged. "Aaaaaalright."  

Fighter for all

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:36 pm
Fighter for all
"Hm...Well, a dead family..." he shrugged. "Aaaaaalright."
Well...not necessarilly. Only one member is dead, the other just has his soul placed into the jewel on my forehead. See, if I were to die, when my soul exits the body, his would just take control, like when I'm really angry, and my body would turn to his, thus the whole part where I said that if anyone killed me they would just get an even tougher foe: an immortal spirit that has existed since the begining of time; "daddy dearest."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:38 pm
"This a Devil like thing?" Kren said, eyeing the man.  

Fighter for all

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:41 pm
Fighter for all
"This a Devil like thing?" Kren said, eyeing the man.
Exactly....but the thing is that he's the one that beat the devil and weakened him so that many others can escape his grasp. From what he tells me, his gauntlets and armor is from the skin of the devil himself mixed with brimstone and empowered with the blood of angels and demons, forged in the flames of Hell itself. It sure is durable enough to be.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:42 pm
Kren raised an eyebrow. "Never been much to believe in those great creatures." He smiled.  

Fighter for all

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:44 pm
Fighter for all
Kren raised an eyebrow. "Never been much to believe in those great creatures." He smiled.
Well if you want to see him for himself, then just touch the jewel and close your eyes. I'll establish the connection so that you can see him in his truest form.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:46 pm
"Hm? What does form have to do with it." He shruged. "After all, I'm much more then i look. A devil in my own right." He smiled.  

Fighter for all

Common_Thief

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:49 pm
Fighter for all
"Hm? What does form have to do with it." He shruged. "After all, I'm much more then i look. A devil in my own right." He smiled.
Well you did say that you weren't the kind to believe in the kind like him, and I want to prove to you that my curse is real.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:52 pm
"You'd prove he was something i haven't seen before." Kren shook his head. "I don't care that much, honestly."  

Fighter for all

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:53 pm
"Hmph." said the LIch King crossing his arms irritibly, "I never have put stock in such stories."

He had once, but that was a long time ago, he had learned never to believe in dieteis ood or bad.

"No," his voice was hush, "I am the master of monstrosities in this domain, I fear not demons or angels." He laughed hoarsly, "Yes, with all their power come glaring and garish weakness..."

"If the goods and devils were so powerfull, they would have put a stop to my dominion long ago..." he said triumphantly spreading his arms wide.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:54 pm
Fighter for all
"You'd prove he was something i haven't seen before." Kren shook his head. "I don't care that much, honestly."
*he shrugs and looks down at his shadow* Oh well...can't help that. Anyway, would you care o do an old seadog a spar?  

Common_Thief

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:55 pm
Kren laughed. "Come at me then."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:57 pm
ZombieJeff
"Hmph." said the LIch King crossing his arms irritibly, "I never have put stock in such stories."

He had once, but that was a long time ago, he had learned never to believe in dieteis ood or bad.

"No," his voice was hush, "I am the master of monstrosities in this domain, I fear not demons or angels." He laughed hoarsly, "Yes, with all their power come glaring and garish weakness..."

"If the goods and devils were so powerfull, they would have put a stop to my dominion long ago..." he said triumphantly spreading his arms wide.
*he interjects* Or the time for action has not come yet. And no offense, but I have never heard of you before. Just what is it that you rule over?  

Common_Thief

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:59 pm
The Lich King snaped his fingers, and several zombies in broken shakels came forward carying a large throne like chair.

"THis should be intresting." he said, siting down and waving his hand, flining out a few faint candle like flames in a circle around the two.

THe zombies retreated, after being handed several pieces of roten meat fom the Lich King.

He laughed at the boys coments, "No, if they wanted to interject they would have long ago, they would have when I was a high and mighty wielder of light... But I am that no longer, I am a lord of undeath now. And you simply have never been to the proper worlds my boy, I have three under my controll as it is."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games