Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dungeon Square ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:38 am
Kilies had put herself in Cerberus's range and he swung at her. Lee blocked it and swung back, chopping off one of it's legs, which then grew back in flames. "Get back. I don't have what it takes to guarantee your safety and I wont let you get hurt." Lee said rather coldly, yet sincerely.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:57 am
She sighed and put her sword away. "Very well." She stood back and watched the fighting going on. something to the left of the fighting caught her eye so she walked off to see what it was.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:27 pm
Lee was right up at Cerberus and chopped off one of it's three heads. It reattached and then Cerberus left, taking the bloodhounds with him. Lee sat down on the ground and rubbed his forehead. "What an annoyance." Was all he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:00 pm
Kilies was busy looking at a shinning light. It would move every so often. She didn't even realize that the fight was over.  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:06 pm
Lee began to look around for Kilies. "Kilies?" He stood up and started to run around looking for her. "Kilies?!"
"What the heck Lee? Where'd Kilies go?" Zetsu asked.
"I don't know! Help me find her!" Lee said.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:16 pm
Miriam walked closer to the square and wondered about the weird screams that came from inside. Names were called and growls of creatures inhabited her ears.

"Hmm... Let's take a closer look."

She walked in to the square and felt her body become more light-weighted, than suddenly it became heavy. After a few seconds she noticed that she had been teleported into an underground area. An old subway lay beside her and bats shrouded it's ceiling.

"This place - it feels very dangerous..."

She turned her head towards the wall behind her and there hung an enormous bat layered with scales and fur. Its eyes were closed but its nose twitched a few times. Miriam shuddered and backed away slowly, hoping that would awaken. Sadly, she had forgotten all about the bats in the subway. She only then remembered after they had targeted her.

"Ahh! Get off of me you filthy winged rats!"

Miriam screamed. She ran to a wide platform and spread her wings to release spores of blindness. Reaction is not what the bats performed. Some withdrew but there were still enough to drain her blood in a matter of seconds.

"Damn it. Bats use sound to their advantage, why am I such an idiot!" Miriam remembered.

She faced her back to the bats once more and let out more spores, but these ones focused on deafening the bats. They all shrieked and craved for any sound but retreated after hearing none. Miriam sweeped their scat of her clothes and sighed. Though, she did not remember about the larger bat, one that was equally dangerous to the other ones. The shrieking of the feared creatures had awoken their master.

"Uh oh..." Miriam muttered.

The bat spread its large, thick, leathery wings and flew in front of her. Miriam released spores to temporarily paralyze the bat and she ran for it.

Neon Chalk

Neon Chalk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:21 pm
Miriam wandered down more flights of stairs and the walls became rocky and cold. Her hand shivered as she felt her way through the dark tunnel. Suddenly, the ground started shaking- and out of nowhere a three headed dog and its minions ran across her. The dog was gigantic something even larger than the bat back at the subway. Miriam stood still, all the hairs on the back of her neck still upright. The dog passed without noticing Miriam but it whimpered as it did.

"Phew, that was close... If that had gotten to me, then I'd run back and meet that huge ball of leather again..." Miriam thought to herself.

She continued walking and went in the opposite direction of the creature. The ground became wet and the depth was quite fickle. One step socked her knees and another step barely touched her ankles.

"Kilies?" Miriam heard voices calling out to someone.

"Finally, some life around here!" Miriam mumbled ecstatically. She walked closer to the calls and yelled,

"Hello? This is Miriam, I seem to have ventured down here too far. I'll be of aid to you if you can help me out later." She looked around and waited for an answer.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:52 am
She popped her head up when she heard her name being called. "Lee?" she replied. The shinny light still head her focuse and didn't see Lee but she could hear his voice. "Where are you?" She finally turned and strated heading back the way she came. As the new voice rang out she titled her head. "Who's there with you?"  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:01 am
"Um. Well hello Mariam. Sorry, but we Bunnies don't accept outside help." Lee called to Mariam.
"Kilies? You ok? Where the heck did you go?" Lee asked. The place was changing around them again. "Hurry back! The square is morphing again!" He called out worriedly.
"Sorry Mariam. He's not kidding. If you're having trouble, then maybe it's best you leave this place if you can. We're not the heroic type." Zetsumei called while Lee was talking to Kilies.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:05 am
"Doesn't look like I'm the only one with trouble."

Miriam looked around and ran towards another exit. She was blocked off by falling ceiling pieces. She ran around and her only hope was to follow them... It was a better option than facing the Cerberus, larger bat, or getting crushed.

"I can't help it but there's no other way to go!" Miriam screamed.

Neon Chalk

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:05 am
Kilis slid around a corner just in time to see Lee ans Zetsu. She looked back to the the light fade. "There you are." she said with a smile. "What a fun place."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:13 am
Miriam looked around, "This place doesn't look too stable. You guys better act quickly if you want a chance to leave as well..."

She looked around and waited to see what would happen when the place changed.

Neon Chalk

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:17 am
Lee ran over to Kilies and tackled her into a narrow passage to avoid some falling rubble. "Gotta be careful during these changes." He said calmly.
"We're not leaving. We have business to take care of. So long." Zetsu said and he grew wings and, grabbing Lee and Kilies, flew off into the tunnels.
The square had changed into a technical building of some sort. All the creatures were gone and there was no sign of structural damage.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:33 am
"But we can't just leave Miriam." She said as she looked up at Lee from the floor. "Can't she just follow us?"  

Pink Angel of Song

Feral Hunter

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:51 am
"We take no prisoners and spare no quarter. If she is having trouble in this place she must find her own way." Lee said calmly. They were in a metallic hallway now. Lee stood up and helped up Kilies. Miriam was nowhere in sight now.
Zetsumei had gotten them about twenty feet away. Far enough to keep them from being stuck in a wall or in some strange room, but he had dropped them on the floor. "You guys are heavy together." He said, putting his wings away.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff