Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
WTF Hotel (the RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:52 am
*It seemed as if the world had stopped spinning the moment Jack turned to look at her. Within seconds, Aria was in his arms, a soft gasp escaping her as his lips made contact with the fragile skin of her neck. Her eyes closed at his touch, and a soft moan escaped her lips as his kisses burned a path along her neck to her ear. 'Stay the course...no regrets' echoed in her mind, and she managed to find the strength to reply in a whisper, "Aye, no regrets."

Aria let her fingers roam about his back and arms, tracing patterns on their own accord, and her lips burned with the desire to explore all that her hands touched and more. She reveled in Jack's closeness and the sense of security she felt in his arms, awed by the feeling of his skin, warm silk over steal. She drew in a sharp, broken breath as his lips wrought exquisite pleasure upon her chin and neck, stilling as his head came to rest on her chest. Running her fingers through his hair, she leaned down to place a kiss at the top of his head, and a gentle smile spread across her face at his last words, "Orange Sherbert."

She wanted this; deep within her she felt a part of her awaken that had stood closed and neglected for many years. At first she was aware of it as a trickle, like finally noticing the sound of a stream that had been flowing slowly in the distance all along. Then it came with more force than she had known the whole world could muster. She was drowning in longing and desire -- and something else, something strange and wonderful and long forgotten. Aria was lost in a flood of emotion too fast for her thoughts to keep pace, yet she knew her body yearned for more intimate caresses, and her senses begged for never ending bliss.

Yielding to her inner voice, she gently took his head in her hands and brought his lips to her own. "Please...," was all she could muster before pouring all of her desires and needs into her kiss, letting go of all that was in the past and focusing all of her energy on the here and now, and the man who seemed to ignite such a great passion inside her. Burying her fingers in his hair, she pressed herself as close to him as she possibly could, needing to quell the shaking of her body by seeping in all of his warmth and strength. Aria's brain faintly registered the sound of gunfire from below, but she was too lost in the current sweeping her away to care. It'd take alot more than just a faraway gunfight to pull her from the trance that had taken over her, though deep down she doubted Satan himself could wake her from this wonderful dream.*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:52 pm
The wall elongated into an arm and crushed the giga-cannon shot and returned to normal

The boo seing Miso just vanish turned to GUNCANNON with the beam rifle at the ready

There is no need for violence here. He is lucky he ran.  

HasmatX

Kimmy Maktoum

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:52 am
A small black and white mouse slipped under the front door, her tiny claws made a small scrtiching sound as she made her way uder. She had disappeared from Byako from a while. One might have suppose she had died or been eaten. But she was back, and ready to cause some chaos and mischief....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:41 pm
a mouse in a pressed tux greated the new arival

Hello, you here for a place to stay?  

HasmatX

Kimmy Maktoum

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:13 pm
HasmatX
a mouse in a pressed tux greated the new arival

Hello, you here for a place to stay?
*sits up on her hind legs and nods. "Yes please. Any room will do, as long as it's comfortable."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:08 pm
-~: '52' :~-

-: "Your wish is my command, my sweet Aria." Pressing his lips to her sweet tenderness once more, Jack wrapped his arms about her, taking her into his embrace. One hand, wandering to her graceful shoulders and the other drifting down to the small of her back, he lowered himself and scooped her up into his arms. Looking down at her, Jack felt an odd sensation that he'd not felt in decades. "Mind your helm, Old Man. Don't let your heart carry away."

Pacing soft and swiftly across the room, Jack waltzed across the floorboards with Aria held closely, swooping in cirlces once or twice. Coming to the large, soft feather bed, Jack slows and gentley lowers her onto the beds surface. As he lays her down, the bed envelopes her into it's massiveness. Kneeling, Jack lowers himself down over her, his nose softly rubbing hers, gazing into her wonderlit eyes. There was something behind them, a female mind deep in thought perhaps, but Jack knew naught. All he was aware of was the fact that he was going farther than he'd dare gone in the past. His hair falling over his shoulder, he leaned in and kissed her once more, his lips pressing deep in fits of passion, then a teasing peck. Multiple thoughts played on his lips, but none came out. Words were nothing but a distraction at this point. Aria and he knew precisley what they were doing.. and it was from here that it began. "So... What's your first wish?":-  

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:35 pm
*Peering up at Jack from her resting place, Aria reminded herself to breath, and an unexpected chuckle escaped her lips. Until that moment, all had seemed a blur, a frenzy of thought and emotion, yet now that her mind had begun to clear and begin working again, she found the idea of having a wish granted amusing, to say the least.*

"My first wish is to have a proper look at you."

*Smiling up at Jack deviously, she pushed him to his back, and rolled so that she was straddling his waist. Letting her gaze roam over his face and torso, she ran her hands down his chest, before leaning down to kiss him below his right ear. Mimicking his first actions, she kissed her way down his neck to his chest, and once again let her fingers graze over him, while randomly placing kisses about his sternum. Satisfied with her perusal of his upper body, Aria sat back up and made quick work of unlacing her corset.*

"What would you wish for had you the opportunity, Sydney?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:43 pm
-: "Ha! Sydney is it? Okay, Sydney it is then... Well, to be quite honest, were I in your position, I'd have wished to unlace that for you. I love corsets... so elegant - so graceful." Gentley reaching behind Aria's back, he finished loosening her corset. "Arms up and lean forward. Oh, and remember to take deep long breathes. We don't want you passing out, now do we?" Slipping the corset off over her head, Sydney folded the boned material over itself and let it flop out of his hand and onto the ground bedside. :-  

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:11 pm
Dragonrider81990
*sits up on her hind legs and nods. "Yes please. Any room will do, as long as it's comfortable."

that wil be two morrian cents or its equivelent  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:31 pm
"Ah, well than, next time I'll let you unlace me till your hearts content. And, yes, I thought I'd try Sydney out for a bit. Strangely enough I like it more and more with each time I say it. Sydney, yes, I think it will do just fine."

*Blushing at herself, she leaned down and kissed him teasingly, nibbling a bit at his bottom lip, her hips beginning to rock slowly of their own accord. Bringing her lips to his ear, she softly exhaled before whispering.*

"Since I cheated you out of your wish, you may void my second and use it as your own."  

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kimmy Maktoum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:15 pm
HasmatX
Dragonrider81990

that wil be two morrian cents or its equivelent
The mouse reaches into her thick coat of fur and pulls out the money "Here you are" she said. "I hope this is sufficient."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:36 pm
It's perfect. May I ask what you wish to be called?  

HasmatX

Kimmy Maktoum

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:17 am
"You may call me Jade."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:48 pm
Right, well follow me.

and went into the mouse hole  

HasmatX

Kimmy Maktoum

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:42 am
Jade droped back down on all fours and followed the mouse into the hole, looking out for anything interesting that gave the hotel its name....  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff