Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Would you slit your wrists? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you cut yourself?
Only emos do that crap
5%
 5%  [ 26 ]
Why? Are you going to call the cops on me?
25%
 25%  [ 113 ]
... no comment...
40%
 40%  [ 178 ]
I'm a poll whore so I really don't care
7%
 7%  [ 34 ]
I like pie.
21%
 21%  [ 94 ]
Total Votes : 445

IFeelChemical

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:11 pm
thats a question and a half

yes i do

i like blood

i have my reasons

*acts like steryotypical emo and walks off singing "blood blood gallons of the stuff!"*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:14 pm
IFeelChemical
thats a question and a half

yes i do

i like blood

i have my reasons

*acts like steryotypical emo and walks off singing "blood blood gallons of the stuff!"*
Aren't you a little old to be a total dumb s**t?  

WudupTj

Apocolys

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:49 pm
not my wrists but my forearms my friend went to the hospital for her wrists im playing it safe.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:14 pm
edelric109388
not my wrists but my forearms my friend went to the hospital for her wrists im playing it safe.
that's an oxymoron  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Apocolys

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:04 am
Chaos A.D.
edelric109388
that's an oxymoron
I'm trying to stop. music really helps but sometimes i slip like right after i get yelled at or something. Im so glad i get to move to my dads in a year! (i can be happy cant i?)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:15 am
edelric109388
Chaos A.D.
edelric109388
that's an oxymoron
I'm trying to stop. music really helps but sometimes i slip like right after i get yelled at or something. Im so glad i get to move to my dads in a year! (i can be happy cant i?)
You cut for getting yelled out? s**t if I cut for every time someone yelled at me, I'd be able to open a blood bank.  

Rellik San
Captain

Apocolys

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:13 am
Rellik San
edelric109388
Chaos A.D.
edelric109388
that's an oxymoron
You cut for getting yelled out? s**t if I cut for every time someone yelled at me, I'd be able to open a blood bank.
no i mean extreme yelling. like my drunk step father.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:51 am
edelric109388
Rellik San
edelric109388
Chaos A.D.
edelric109388
that's an oxymoron
My dad used to belt the living piss out of me. It just seems a bit extreme if I'm honest.  

Rellik San
Captain

Apocolys

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:13 pm
Rellik San
edelric109388
Rellik San
edelric109388
Chaos A.D.
edelric109388
that's an oxymoron
My dad used to belt the living piss out of me. It just seems a bit extreme if I'm honest.
My real dad aint like that so.. Im glad. but too bad for u.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:15 pm
edelric109388
Rellik San
edelric109388
Rellik San
edelric109388
My real dad aint like that so.. Im glad. but too bad for u.
Not really it made me who I am today and not some spoilt brat screaming about how no one understands me. (that isn't a go at anyone in particular just a personal gripe)  

Rellik San
Captain

[x.Nai Zonbi.x]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:18 pm
Yes I would.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:38 pm
edelric109388
Rellik San
edelric109388
Chaos A.D.
edelric109388
that's an oxymoron
oh no?
get the ******** over it.
At least your did was drunk.
He didn't actually hate you.  

WudupTj

WudupTj

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:41 pm
[xAFIx]
Yes I would.

MUFFIN TOP ALLERTUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:43 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
[xAFIx]
Yes I would.

MUFFIN TOP ALLERTUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

hey...who's that on the center left? xd  

The-helper-of-the-poor

WudupTj

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:44 pm
Who do you think?
The ******** pillsburry dough girl  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games