Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:15 am
Mitsuru layed on the ground on his stomach, his face facing the gravel. Mitsuru was breathing heavliy. "I....I....was....tricked....into....doing...this....they....would....kill...me...if...I...
.....didn't......become..................a.........................hunter............"
"I....never....wanted....to....be.......one............"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:21 pm
pwn_4thewyn
ooc: i just jammed my left hand, so at the moment, its out of commission sweatdrop typing responses is gonna take a while sweatdrop sweatdrop
-----------
Katsuro nodded, his smile faded as concern etched quickly across his face.
Getting up quickly, he bowed appologetically to Yaya, "It seems my attendance is required outside." Katsuro smiled at Yaya. He sensed her eagerness to know what was going on so he added with a smile, "If you're looking for some excitement before you go to bed, may I ask you to join me?"

-----------------

OOC: OMG, the tension! *Dies* Good plot guys! heart

Yaya smiled knowing Katsuro was going to share the truth willing with her. Although her smile faded as she felt the need to help, and immediately at that. Running fast for the exist she saw Katsuro's hand, and was tempted to grab onto it.

(Lets just say she kind of feels a connection to Shei because she bit her. Now Yaya's no vampire! But kind of like a strange sixth sense?)

-----------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:33 pm
DeniedUltraSex
pwn_4thewyn
ooc: i just jammed my left hand, so at the moment, its out of commission sweatdrop typing responses is gonna take a while sweatdrop sweatdrop
-----------
Katsuro nodded, his smile faded as concern etched quickly across his face.
Getting up quickly, he bowed appologetically to Yaya, "It seems my attendance is required outside." Katsuro smiled at Yaya. He sensed her eagerness to know what was going on so he added with a smile, "If you're looking for some excitement before you go to bed, may I ask you to join me?"

-----------------

OOC: OMG, the tension! *Dies* Good plot guys! heart

Yaya smiled knowing Katsuro was going to share the truth willing with her. Although her smile faded as she felt the need to help, and immediately at that. Running fast for the exist she saw Katsuro's hand, and was tempted to grab onto it.

(Lets just say she kind of feels a connection to Shei because she bit her. Now Yaya's no vampire! But kind of like a strange sixth sense?)

-----------------

ooc:i know eh? at the moment though, for me, its kinda boring because my other character cant really do anything sweatdrop

-----------------------
Katsuro ran beside Yaya, making sure not to go fast because he didnt want her to become dizzy again, though, the sense of ergency hung thickly in the air. Turning to her, he gave a reasuring smile and grasped her hand firmly, making sure that if she did get dizzy, she would have somthing to balance with. Turning back around, he ran straight towards the door and pushed it open long enough for the both of them to get through.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:38 pm
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

Rama didn't buy the boy's explanation for a minute. For all she knew, he was merely trying to get her guard down in order to attack again, though she also doubted that since she'd drained so much of his blood. Truth be told, she simply didn't want to have to understand somebody like him. For him to simply barge into the school and attack her on her third day was simply unreasonable. "That may be the case," She stated, looking at his crumpled form. "But, we vampires don't have a lot of sympathy to hand to those who attack us." It was a fact, and the way she used the word 'we' meant that she was also acting as an advocate for every vampire standing behind her, including Shei who she would help soon enough. 'No, help her now.' The human-natured and oftentimes more sensitive side of Rama demanded. With a sigh, she raised a hand, looking back to the others for a moment. "Could you please find Shei some medic-treatment?" She asked, though it was more of an order.

The vamps launched into their duty and picked Shei up, having her rest against a wall with her head comfortably propped up. "There's somebody from the Day Class coming..." One of them stated, turning his head in the direction of the smell of the blood. "She probably heard the gunshots..."

Upon hearing this, Rama shook her head. Paying a bit of her respect to the vampire who alerted her, she quickly turned back to the boy. "Well then, it seems you've been saved...or is it merely an illusion? We'll have to find out." She then waited for whoever it was that was making their way over. 'It's two people...' She corrected herself, glancing back and forth so not to be thoughta fool by this pile of flesh.

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:40 pm
ranningu

Rama didn't buy the boy's explanation for a minute. For all she knew, he was merely trying to get her guard down in order to attack again, though she also doubted that since she'd drained so much of his blood. Truth be told, she simply didn't want to have to understand somebody like him. For him to simply barge into the school and attack her on her third day was simply unreasonable. "That may be the case," She stated, looking at his crumpled form. "But, we vampires don't have a lot of sympathy to hand to those who attack us." It was a fact, and the way she used the word 'we' meant that she was also acting as an advocate for every vampire standing behind her, including Shei who she would help soon enough. 'No, help her now.' The human-natured and oftentimes more sensitive side of Rama demanded. With a sigh, she raised a hand, looking back to the others for a moment. "Could you please find Shei some medic-treatment?" She asked, though it was more of an order.

The vamps launched into their duty and picked Shei up, having her rest against a wall with her head comfortably propped up. "There's somebody from the Day Class coming..." One of them stated, turning his head in the direction of the smell of the blood. "She probably heard the gunshots..."

Upon hearing this, Rama shook her head. Paying a bit of her respect to the vampire who alerted her, she quickly turned back to the boy. "Well then, it seems you've been saved...or is it merely an illusion? We'll have to find out." She then waited for whoever it was that was making their way over. 'It's two people...' She corrected herself, glancing back and forth so not to be thoughta fool by this pile of flesh.

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

ooc: wow. ur writing is soo cool ranningu whee

Getting closer to a growing crowd around the Moon Dorms, which was obviously the scene of the crime, Katsuro slowed his pace and was now swiftly walking through the crowd of night class students.

Smiling at the night class students, he politly asked for room for he and Yaya to move through.

Once through the crowd, he stared at the two injured students. Still grasping Yaya's hand, he moved towards the girl from the nightclass (Rama) who obviously was undercontrol of the situation. The smile had washed from his face as he continued looking at a night class girl who had obviously been shot and was now unconcious. Similarily, his student, though still somewhat concious, had sustain serious injuries as well.

Bringing Yaya closer to him for protection, he put his other hand out gentle towards the girl in greeting, "Hello. I'm President Katsuro of the Sun dorms. If I may ask...what has happened here?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:48 pm
sory i was doing my home work when i post
kiko took out a nife cut her arm may be my blood will help dont go to sleep kiko put her arm to her mouth plz take all the boold that you need im a pure boold may be my boold will help you out  

keiko Samurai

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:24 pm

[ [ Ohmigod, a compliment? Thank you sooo much! I love your writing too! -giddy- xD ] ]

Looking over to the man who she didn't recognize at all, Rama smiled innocently. She'd seen the girl beside him when walking to her classes a while before. "Well..." She began, back to her old self for the moment. "It was odd because the boy over there-" she motioned with her hands to his still slumped body. "-was found snooping around our dorms. When we confronted him, he attacked us, and he shot Shei!" Her last words were louder than the rest, her anger and hysteria flowing through each syllable. "I only did that to him because he planned to kill us all and then he stabbed me!" Clearly Rama wasn't one to deal with intense situations except when her vampiric side had taken over. Now she was glancing worriedly from Shei, who was being taken care of by the other students, and the man before her who she wondered about as well. 'Is he gonna attack us, too?'

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:55 pm
pwn_4thewyn
ooc: wow. ur writing is soo cool ranningu whee

Getting closer to a growing crowd around the Moon Dorms, which was obviously the scene of the crime, Katsuro slowed his pace and was now swiftly walking through the crowd of night class students.

Smiling at the night class students, he politly asked for room for he and Yaya to move through.

Once through the crowd, he stared at the two injured students. Still grasping Yaya's hand, he moved towards the girl from the nightclass (Rama) who obviously was undercontrol of the situation. The smile had washed from his face as he continued looking at a night class girl who had obviously been shot and was now unconcious. Similarily, his student, though still somewhat concious, had sustain serious injuries as well.

Bringing Yaya closer to him for protection, he put his other hand out gentle towards the girl in greeting, "Hello. I'm President Katsuro of the Sun dorms. If I may ask...what has happened here?"

------------------

OOC: Yes! I agree. :3 It definately helps the story lots! It's like your writing is the base of the rest of the posts. O: ( Does that make sense? *Shifty eyes* )

Yaya felt uneasy, but Katsuro's grasp felt ever so safe.

------------------

Shock filled her face as she noticed the limp body. What did she do to him?! She thought stunned. He looks like someone beat him up, sent him to hell and back.

Yaya didn't make any motions to move, but she wanted to find her voice badly. Struggling she asked, "W-why?"

Yaya wanted to know why any of this was happening in the first place. "T-This doesn't happen to normal people!" She screamed.

------------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:06 pm
Mitsuru breathed heavily, and coughed up some blood. He continued to lay on the ground, breathing heavily. Mitsuru turned to look at the girl who had shown concern for him. He tried pushing himself up, and he got up, but he fell down instantly agian. Mitsuru tensed up from the immense pain he was feeling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:06 pm
ooc: wow. the school's been open for less than a week, yet the plot is filled with breathtaking suspense and cliff hangers blaugh whee
by the way, dus, it did make sense (feels awquard calling you dus)
anywho...

--------------------------------
Katsuro jumped at the sound of Yaya's screaming and instantly turned on a pleasant comforting smile, trying to sooth her by holding her close.

Turning to the girl, he stated calmly, "Everyone needs to calm down. Please. Screaming, blaming, yelling, and fighting, cannot make things better. What has happened wont change just because you will it to."

Holding Yaya closer, he stroked his fingers through her hair in an effort to calm her more. "Shh...It's okay.."

Continuing to comfort Yaya, he looked at his student laying on the ground. In a soft voice, he questioned, "Did you shoot the girl?"

pwn_4thewyn

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:35 pm
---------------------

OOC: Hehehehe, it's okay. DUS is what I'm called everywhere, so it works. O: And the plot's great, first week smeek. lol

Yaya was surprised at how easily Katsuro could calm everyone. Forgeting all the chaos for a moment, Yaya realized how close she was to Katsuro. She was sure by now he could hear her heart beating barbaricly. She looked up at him in very admirable way, suddenly her face became flushed. Embarrassed she looked back down, feeling self-concious.

The world seemed to stop as everyone waited for the feeble boy to respond to the question at hand.

---------------------

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:04 am
Mitsuru laid there on the ground. He couldn't talk, he was too weak. Having almost all of his blood drained he could barely move. He continued to breath heavily. "S...sh.......she......." Thats all Mitsuru could get out with what energy he had left.  

Pharaoh90
Crew

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:58 am
Katsuro's frowned in concern for his injured student. Turning back to the girl, he stated calmly with a soothing smile once again on his face, "If we can, I'd like to get both of our injured party's to the main infirmary of the main building. It is the place where they can receive the best care, and we can both visit the headmaster to inform him of this inccident. I hope we can both agree that it's the best course of action both parties can do at the moment."

Turning back to Yaya, he smiled, "Yaya, you're free to come with me if you'd like, though, i dont know how long this will take so if you'd prefer not to go, I can walk you back to the dorms. Please decide quickly though, because both students are in need of assistance."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:57 pm
----------------

Yaya couldn't believe the ease Katsuro seemed to put on the situation. "Uh, I'm kind of tired. Please walk me to my dorm." She said weaker than she expected.

She glanced at the still infuriated girl, she hoped to find the answers in her cold eyes...

But yet again only found more questions.

"Maybe I think too much." Yaya said as Katsuro lead her quietly to her dorm.

----------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:56 pm
DeniedUltraSex
----------------

Yaya couldn't believe the ease Katsuro seemed to put on the situation. "Uh, I'm kind of tired. Please walk me to my dorm." She said weaker than she expected.

She glanced at the still infuriated girl, she hoped to find the answers in her cold eyes...

But yet again only found more questions.

"Maybe I think too much." Yaya said as Katsuro lead her quietly to her dorm.

----------------

Katsuro walked Yaya up the stairs inside the dorm building. Walking down the hallway, he quietly led her into her room, which had been cleaned while they had been gone.
Holding her hand as she sat down on her bed, he quietly took a seat beside her, "It's been a long day for you, so I hope you have a peacful rest, Yaya." Then he smiled and turned to her, "I can tell that you want some answers, but right now, you should worry more about your body's need to sleep. I'll tell you what you want to know tomorrow during lunch, okay."

Debating wither or not to do what he was thinking, he decided to take a chance and placed a light kiss on yaya's forhead before pushing off the bed. Bfore closing her bedroom door, he whispered softly, "Sweet dreams, Yaya."

Walking swiftly and quietly back down the stairs, he waited until he was out of the dorm building before he broke out into a full fledged gallop through the school grounds to the moon dorms.

[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games