Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:06 pm
You mean, you felt no connection to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:18 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
You mean, you felt no connection to him.

That's it, thanks!^^  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:15 pm
I'm good with English. Any questions you have, I can help.

...What's your primary language, parse`?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:50 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
I'm good with English. Any questions you have, I can help.

...What's your primary language, parse`?

French. I'm doing good in english but I got problems when it comes to words I don't use really much sweatdrop  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Ramon Salazar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:55 pm
Resident Isaka
Ramon Salazar
Sadest moment? For me it would probably be the first time I played the REmake after I played Zero and saw Enrico die... I was like... "Damn you Wesker!"... I'm assuming it was Wesker.... But Enrico was already dieing... But still, it was sad... For me.

Nobody else could kill him except Wesker. But still he's my favorite baddie 4laugh
Well, yes... I know it was Wesker... But it wasn't proven, and some people like to post stuff like "NU UH! IT WAS BARRY!"... So, I just wanted to avoid that... Yeah...

To stay on topic:

Another sad moment for me was when Birkin had to die... Birkin, poor guy... *hopes the Wesker brings his old buddy back to life somehow*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:29 pm
Ramon Salazar
Well, yes... I know it was Wesker... But it wasn't proven, and some people like to post stuff like "NU UH! IT WAS BARRY!"... So, I just wanted to avoid that... Yeah...

To stay on topic:

Another sad moment for me was when Birkin had to die... Birkin, poor guy... *hopes the Wesker brings his old buddy back to life somehow*

Well, I think it was sad too. I really want to see him in another game. Or maybe knowing more about him and his family.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

DarkSoulPaladin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:06 pm
saddest moment for me was seeing steve dieing in code veronica X crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:33 pm
DarkSoulPaladin
saddest moment for me was seeing steve dieing in code veronica X crying

It made me cry cry  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:43 am
Steve didn't completely die, acording to Wesker  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:07 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
Steve didn't completely die, acording to Wesker

Well, he only said that he COULD make him alive again but we don't know if he has done it... confused  

Resident Isaka
Crew

LunaRomanticism

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 7:27 pm
The saddest moment had to be when Steve Burnside finally kicked it, big-a** monster or no.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:00 pm
LunaRomanticism
The saddest moment had to be when Steve Burnside finally kicked it, big-a** monster or no.

I'm really sorry but I don't understand what you mean...... confused sweatdrop  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Prof.Oddball

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:53 am
(Starts to weep) My saddest moment is when in Resident Evil: Outbreak, J's Bar When they are on the rooftop...(weep)...and Bob all of a sudden stops and says, "I feel the hunger Mark, I don't want to be anyone elses burden..." Then..shoots himself in head to delay the zombification!...(Balling) WE MISS YOU BOB!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:59 pm
Prof.Oddball
(Starts to weep) My saddest moment is when in Resident Evil: Outbreak, J's Bar When they are on the rooftop...(weep)...and Bob all of a sudden stops and says, "I feel the hunger Mark, I don't want to be anyone elses burden..." Then..shoots himself in head to delay the zombification!...(Balling) WE MISS YOU BOB!!!!
Bob = T3h 53xx0rz

Anyway, probably in RE1. Finding out that Wesker was evil pissed me off. He kicked a**.  

MoonSoo

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:48 pm
MoonSoo
Prof.Oddball
Bob = T3h 53xx0rz

Anyway, probably in RE1. Finding out that Wesker was evil pissed me off. He kicked a**.
You act as if his coolness was shot to hell. hes cool none the less.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games