Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:21 pm
For a moment, it looked like Vaxlyn was going down. But, she stopped herself, and was soon back to the massacre. Xemaria walked quietly on, slaughtering those in her path. Up ahead was a set of doors, and although the enemies inside would be relatively easy for the others, it would be difficult for her. The room was always different for everyone; they'd all be separated, thrust into battles against their best friends, and their worst enemies. It would be the living nightmare. Xemaria knew who would face her, and where the battle would appear to take place. She just didn't want to think about it. Everyone would be in the same room, only in a trance, seemly away from the others. They would all be unable to awaken until they either won or lost. Winning allowed them to awaken, returning, in mind, to the room, called the Chamber of Memories. However, losing ensured you a place in the Dark Abyss. A permanent place. Xemaria shuddered, and, seeing that almost all of the heartless were gone, started towards the double doors.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:50 pm
Vaxlyn saw the worried look on Xemaria's face, and went up to her.
"What's wrong?" Vaxlyn asked in an almost human voice.
Vaxlyn sheilded Xemaria with one swoop of her sword, but still didn't take her eyes off of her.
"Well...?"  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:16 pm
Xaringulos walked up to Xemaria who was facing the double doors. "Is that where we need to go next? Because if the battles are harder inside, we'd better get everyone inside before they lose their will to battle." Zinixia walked up slowly behind him. "Oh, I wouldn't be worried about that, those guys are having too much fun out there." They both glanced at the battle field and saw, among other things, Exvarol in heartless overkill mode, his morphgun now a bazooka, Dalbex, who was effortlessy wielding a giant war hammer as big as he was despite its apparent heavyness and his age, Ixulon, who was using his chains to snatch one heartless and used it to beat down others, and Karixous, hacking and slashing away with his two axes at the heartless while he summoned a giant venus flytrap to devour the heartless whole. Xaringulos turned back to Xemaria. "Are we ready to move forward?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:51 pm
((Note: everyone has a different trial; Vaxlyn, Taryx...etc. will not be able to see/hear what happens to Xemaria, and dido for the others. Xemaria cannot hear/see their trials either. Everyone's is different, but you can have the same opponent. You have two opponents, one girl and one boy. People who were significant in the Nobody's life at one time. They can be living and dead.))
Xemaria sighed, and turned to face the others. "What is in these doors, we each face alone. I cannot explain the trial; you must face it yourself. It may be easy for some, near impossible for others. Be warned; if you lose the upcoming battles, you lose your soul, and you will become a permanent fixture of this Dark Abyss," Xemaria explained. She opened the doors, and stepped through with the others. Almost immediately, she was seeminly alone, and she figured the others were in their living nightmares as well.
"Well well, look who's here," a woman's voice rang out. Xemaria reminded herself that whatever happened, the others couldn't hear or see. They had their own battles. Xemaria was in the middle of a burning field, surrounded by ruins that were covered in dark flames. She knew this place well. The woman stepped out of the shadows. She was Xemaria's first trial. She turned out to be none other than Larxene. "Ready for payback, little sister?"  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:02 pm
"Okay..." Vaxlyn walked through the door and immediatly sensed something horrible about to happen.
She was in the center of a town that was on fire and people were running around screaming as their flesh burned and others were being infected by the plauge.
Vaxlyn heard a deep chuckle somewere infront of her.
A man in dark coat and wide-brimmed hat stepped into the clearing. It was the man who forced Vaxlyn to watch as all of this horror happened around her while she was only a young girl.
"Why, hello, Vaxlyn. It's so lovely to see you again. It's been to long. How have you been?" The man asked in a calm but clearly sinister voice.
"You! What's going on? Why am I here...With you...You monster!" Vaxlyn screamed in anger.
"Ah, I see you haven't changed much." The man taunted.
"Shut-up! I thought I killed you a long time ago!" Vaxlyn snapped.
Anger, revenge, and rage built up in Vaxlyn's chest as she glared at the man standing infront of her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:55 pm
Xemaria flinched at her sister's word. "You're...just a clone. You're not her. You're not her. Besides, I wasn't the one who left," Xemaria assured herself. She readied her ice glaive. "And now, it looks like I've got no choice but to take you down," she said venomously, every word dripping with hate. Larxene just smiled, almost sadistic, to kill her little sister.
"Fine! Don't blame me when you end up here too!" Larxene yelled as she lunged at Xemaria brandishing a more powerful version of her lightning kunai.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:33 pm
"Angry are we? Well, show me how mad!" The man brought out a weapon that looked like it was a cross between a sword and a sythe, but it was a deep red.
"Fine! If you feel like dying all over again!" Vaxlyn hissed at the man as she brought out her own sowrd, that looked infant like compared to his weapon.
"Bring it!" Vaxlyn screamed with all of her might.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:42 pm
Lightning and ice raged in an all out war in Xemaria's battle. The two sisters seemed to be evenly matched, both of them tiring and gaining strength at the same time. Xemaria was winning, though, because every look at her sister made her remember that day. What Larxene had done, good intentioned or not, had gone terribly wrong, and now was the time to get back for the life she'd stolen.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:57 pm
Sparks from the weapond flew all around Vaxlyn and the man as they fought. The screaming citizens of the burning town didn't even seem to notice them, but the screaming had settled a little bit, because most of them were dead already.
Vaxlyn cringed as he laughed at her when he blocked an attack from her, but it only brought on more rage, and she quickly put up her sword and jumped onto the man all in a flash that left him stunned. Vaxlyn quickly bit into his neck and he screamed out in a booming voice of agony.
The man grabbed the back of Vaxlyn's cloak and slammed her onto the ground, knocking the breath out of her temporarly.
Vaxlyn was dizzy and she looked around as she tried to steady herself. The man got his weapon back out and looked like he was about to smash her, but Vaxlyn quickly rolled out of the way as she heard a screaching sounds as the sythe part scraped against the ground.
Vaxlyn stood up, turned into a wolf, and growled menicingly at the man.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:27 pm
[Ugh, it's not easy rp'ing 11 characters...]
[Part 1 of 2]

The two silver haired men stared at each other. "Come for revenge Taryx?," The older one taunted. "Don't play with me, Xemnas. I don't care if you are dead already, I will kill you." He was dead serious. Xemnas just shrugged it off. "Come now, former #III, or shall I say failure." Taryx just exploded. "THAT'S IT!" And so the ordeal began.

Across the room, Xili started to cry. "Oh, this isn't fair..." "Oh, come on little sis," said the fake Ixulon, just one battle against each other won't hurt..."

Ixulon was amazed. "You..." "Yes, me," said the fake Xili. "All those years you outshined me, big brother, but now we'll see." Ixulon tried to get a hold of himself. "She's not real, she's not real..."

"No, no, I won't lose," said Noxulous to herself quietly. "Your death won't hurt as much as mine did," whispered Xemnas.

Xaringulos was confused. "Who are you?" A black haired nobody in an Organization cloak stood opposite him. "You may not remember, but we were childhood friends. You always beat me in everything except for two things: getting into the Organization first, and death. Third time's the charm right?" Xaringulos attempted at a guess. "You can't be..." "Alixraen, The One They Left Behind. Those losers didn't care about me. And neither did you."

Exvarol was dumbstruck. "...Mother...?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:16 pm
[Part 2 of 2]

Dalbex stared at the kid across from him. "I knew it would be you." A blond haired kid stood opposite him. "What didja expect? A cakewalk?" Dalbex just shook his head. "Roxas, you can never hope to defeat me."

Erixon wielded his rapier and brandished it at the man across from him. He had the exact same weapon. "Raphael, good buddy, haven't seen you in awhile." Raphael didn't return his friendly greeting. "Shut up. Don't act so smug just because you killed me." Erixon could not believe what he was hearing. "It was an accident! During sparring!" Raphael was not satisfied. "Accident or no accident, you're going down this time."

Xirius stared oddly at a man with an eyepatch. "So, you think you'd steal me element, did you?" It was Xigbar. "I didn't steal it, it's a variation. Don't be jealous now, just because I'm stronger than you." Xigbar scowled. "Xirius, Iusri! You will learn to respect me!"

Karixous looked at his opponent and laughed. "Ooh, the great flower princess," he mocked. "Don't you dare underestimate me, you freak. And it's Marluxia to you." Karixous just kept on laughing. "Doesn't matter, does it, prettyboy?"

Zinixia stared at the man across from her and sighed. "Looks like I have it easy..." It was Demyx. "Nice weapon," he said, staring at her electric guitar. "Yeah," she retorted. "It's about 1000 years ahead of yours." Demyx looked physically scared. "So, its a rock-off you want?" Zinixia smiled. "I thought you couldn't play rock..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:52 pm
Xemaria got slammed into yet another wall. She was starting to wonder if she would lose here. She'd be lost forever. Both she and Larxene had been fighting, mostly evenly matched, and they were both tired. Xemaria charged again, getting in another hit, and knocking Larxene out for long enough to get in a few cheap shots. "Only one more hit," Xemaria said, raising her scythe into the deathblow position, when Larxene suddenly knocked her back. "Darn."  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:42 pm
"Oh, like I'm afraid of a puppy dog!" the man threatened rudely.
Vaxlyn just growled as the markings on her back end started turning a very red color.
Vaxlyn jumped onto the man and started tearning at his clothes so she could get to the tender meat below to rip him to shreads.
The man struggled underneath her strong grip and the force of the blow, but soon her got enough time to get out a secret pocket knife, and stab Vaxlyn in the fore-leg.
Vaxlyn whimpered and jumped out, licking her wound, but soon turning back on him to jump on him again.
Then man and Vaxlyn tumbled to the ground in a flash.
"Get off of me!" the man yelled.
"No! Not after what you made me live through!" Vaxlyn screamed as she turned back into her human form.
The man pushed her off and said, "Now, sweety, I didn't want to have to do this, but since you're being so difficult, I guess I have to."
"Sweety?" Vaxlyn asked as she stood.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:54 pm
For the last time, Xemaria got Larxene down, and finished her. It would be her last round with her sister, or someone that looked like her. The Larxene she was fighting vanished, almost smiling contentedly in rest once more, and disappeared in a cloud of gold dust. Xemaria's Organization cloak whipped about her as the scenery whipped by, seemingly transporting her to another destination: on top of the Organization XIII base, as it was before Xemnas created a portal to Kingdom Hearts there. "So glad you could make it!" exclaimed a man's voice. Xemaria turned with dread. This would be the hardest: fighting the man she had once loved with all of her once existing heart.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:45 pm
"Well....Didn't it ever strike you that I knew alot about your personal life?" The man stepped toward Vaxlyn.
"Yes..." Vaxlyn said quietly.
"Well....I'm you father." The man grinned evily.
Vaxlyn's jaw dropped then she clenched it shut.
"That's not true! Liar!" Vaxlyn was enflamed with anger. She quickly got out her sword and started slashing at the man untill she got him up against a wall, and stabbed him through the stomache.
"You...Win..."The man said with a slight grin as he vanished into a cloud of black dust.
Vaxlyn stepped back and started to cough, while waving her hand in front of her face.
As soon as the dust cleared everything around her simply vanished in one big woosh of air.
Vaxlyn found herself back in the room that she left from, but something was different about it.
"Oh Vaxlyn, you made it out too! I'm so glad!" Erixon ran out of the shadows and hugged Vaxlyn, making her gasp and freeze with confusion.
"What are you doing, Erixon...? You've never....hugged me..." Vaxlyn snapped as she pushed him off. "It's not...you..."
"Well...If you don't like it, I guess we'll have to fix that!" Erixon said in a voice that wasn't his.
"Oh no...I have to fight....You?" Vaxlyn gulped in horror.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games