Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:40 pm
Xirius rolled his eyes, this was the third time he had repeated his story; First to Zexion, then Larxene, now to Lexaeus. It didn't bother him though.
"It was yesterday. I had just returned to the castle after I had completed my mission and Cessy had abandoned me. I found her, in Xemnas' chambers, she said she needed my help with something, though she never told me what that was. Xemnas was reprimanding Cessy, then he just collapsed. He really didn't look well at all. She tried to revive him, but Xigbar came in and shot her, and I saw Zexion enter just before Xigbar knocked me out. That's basically it." He looked up to Lexaeus, who had an unusual look on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 9:40 pm
Naixen was wide with fear as she studies the scene before her. The saix who was on the floor was the real one and she knew very well that the extra xemnas and Saix were the fake ones. "Axel! That's the real Saix! Those two are imposters!" She called out still holding onto Zexion's side.  

Alchemy Puppet

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:34 pm
"Okay...This is cool. I accually get to go through one with my own free will..." Rose said while laughing slightly.
Rose stepped through the portal and was surrounded by darkness for a moment. She felt at home, but also out of place. Her blade reappearing in her hand, pulling on her to slash at nothing.
"What the...?" Rose said as she looked down at her hand, then appeared in a dark room.
The room had very little light and was damp.
"What is this place?" Rose asked alloud to Cessy, her voice echoing off of the walls.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:48 pm
(Sorry guys, my computer's internet went down so it took me longer to respond then usual, I sowy)

(Xirius)

lexaeus chuckled a little, "You seemed to be mistaken of something, number eighteen, you were only knocked out an hour or so ago, today is not tomorrow." He laughed a little more, adding in some comments of how Xirius must have really been hit hard to think it was tomorrow. But Lexaus's enjoyment died down and he then spoke again, "That story does seem odd though. Just earlier today, I could have sworn Xemnas looked fine, are you sure he was unwell? Perhaps we should clarify this?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Naixen)

Axel notices the little girl there, trembling beside Zexion. For a moment his mind straid, children still made him uneasy. But with in a flash the fake Siax moved and snatched Naixen away, pulling her back and holding his claymore to her neck. Axel snapped out of it, finally allowing Naixen's words to sink in.

"Hey," Axel barked at the imposter Saix, "What the hell do you think you're doing!!" Axel began to make hurried stepped at him holding his chakrams out, but Xemnas put a stop to that by saying with a dark smirk, "Keep walking toward him and you'll be sinding that girl to oblivion."

Axel froze, and glared over at the fake Xemnas.

"Just who are you!" demanded Zexion.
(Rose)

Rose's voice echoed off, but there was only her same echoe that replied, Cessy seemed to have dissappeared.

Out of Rose's suttle confusion, a strange voice finally came to answer her, but even though it spoke, there were no real words said...

"What bings you here...

...Why have you come...

...what are you searching for.....?
"

the words echoed quietly to Rose., overlapping at time.
It was an odd eari occurns.
(side event)

Cessy rushed through the vortex, only to find Rose had not come through with her. Xemnas was laying on a lightened table. He looked as if he were only sleeping, but Cessy knew better. The pale tint in his skin showed she was almost completely out of time, she needed to finish the spell now, and worry about Rose later.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:57 pm
Naixen had never felt this much fear in her life. except when she lost her self to darkness but it wasn't going to help where she was now. one hand was gripping on to the Saix imposter's arm as it held her back along with the claymore close to ending her non-existent life. "Wha-What do I do?" She asked her self stiffed in place in where she stood. She then felt her arm around something. She glanced to see her doll and she started to gain her sences. "Squeeze it's hand when I'm in trouble....." She repeated the words from Cessy in her head and bravely her doll's hand in hers and squeezed it hard closing her eyes hoping what happend before, would happen now.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:21 pm
"Well...Um...I'm looking for someone....Who is trouble. And a friend brought me here, so I could help." Rose said, slightly nervous, trying not to reveal too much information.
Rose was nervous, but she held tight onto her sword-thing, feeling secure with it there.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:07 pm
Xirius shook his head. "Time sure flies when you're unconsious, huh? Anyways, when I entered the room, Xemnas was hunched over in his chair. He had the wierdest look on his face. And he talked slowly, as if each breath he took pained him. After reprimanding Cessy, he collapsed. I guess he was just too weak..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:11 pm
(Sorry, internet was being evil again crying )

(Naixen)

She squeezed the dolls hand...

A sudden puff of dark purple smock explodes around Naixen and the fake Saïx, causing confusion all around.

As the smock faded off, a strange woman dressed in the exact same cloths as Naixen's doll appeared between Siax's weapon and the little girls neck.

She had one hand on the blade, pushing it away with what seemed to be minimal effort. But Saïx appeared to be straining as hard as he could to drive the blade back, meaning to slice both the woman and the girl.

The strange woman smiled insanely, giggling as she violently tugged the claymore out of Siax's grip and swung it back around toward him. But he ducked and jumped back, still having a hold on Naixen.

In one quick grip, the woman crushed the claymore in her fist. It shattered onto the group and disappeared in a bright shimmer. Then she jumped into the air toward Saïx with an outstretched hand. Her fingers became long thin, needle like knifes that slashed into the floor as Saïx moved just in time before she could have cut him. But she swirled right back at him slashing her long fingers at him. The fake Saïx was trying desperately to avoid the woman while holding on to the little girl, but it was proving to be too difficult. So he threw Naixen aside, causing her to smash hard into a wall and fall to the ground. Now Saix was able to move much quicker away from his attacker.

Zexion had rushed over to Naixen when Saïx and the woman had moved to another side of the room. Axel followed after, but not without taking his eyes off the battle.

Finally the fake Saïx found time to call his claymore once more. The woman had sprung into the air again, hands holding her knife like fingers out at him. He lifted his claymore up to block as she came down. Then a horrid sound of strong iron being split in half echoed into the room.

The woman had sliced right threw Siax's claymore and down threw his face. She continued to drive her fingers further down until they reached his chest, then she yanked them free of his torn body.

Axel and Zexion watched shocked, as the fake siax slowly turned to a brown dust that fell into a pile on the flow.

Then the woman turned and glared at first Axel then Zexion who was holding on to Naixen. She still had the same psychotic smile on her face.

Both Zexion and Axel watched in high, careful tension at her, not sure what was going to happen next.

The strange woman made one last little giggle that seemed to echo while she disappeared in the same puff of dark purple from which she came.

For a moment, no one moved. Then Zexion glanced around, noticing something was missing.

"He's gone," he said

"Who," replied Axel,

Zexion barked back at him in frustration, "That fake Xemnas, he... he got away!"
Axel shoved off Zexion's angst and walked over to the spot the woman had been standing before she vanished and noticed something odd.

"A doll...." he murmured.

"What?" said Zexion as he was still tending to Naixen?

Axel picked up the toy and raised it up for Zexion to see, replying, "She was a doll!"

For a moment, Zexion looked puzzled, but then he remembered something else they had forgotten.

Zexion scan the wreckage quickly in search of the real Saïx.

Found him!!

After making sure Naixen was all right, Zexion jumped up and hurried over to Saïx. He was berried a bit under rubble, but not too much to pull away. It was obvious Saïx was still alive, because he had not faded yet.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:12 pm
(Hehe, Naixen's responce was to big for one comment post sweatdrop )
(Rose)

Roses voice soflty echoed into the dark abyss. Followed by the strange voice
"Where is your light...."

this echoed all around her

"Are you ready..."

"You are lost..."

"Don't lose focus..."

"Find your light..."

"Darkness will consume you"

"Open the door..."

Voices called out these things repeatedly and seemed to circle all around Rose as if hundreds of people where whispering all at once in her ears. The louder they got the more faster they circled, all around her, over and over again. IT seemed they would never stop. They started to give her a horrible headache. But the voices just got louder and faster, continueing in their endless whirl.

Then suddenly they stopped

and for a moment it was silent...

"Don't be afraid..."

the voice said,

"Just believe... and you will over come anything."

(Xirius)

Lexaeus looked concerned. Xirius did not describe the same Xemnas he saw realier that day. But the matter had to be put on hold for Vexen suddenly came out of the blue looking flustered and upset.

"Lexaeus!" He called.

Lexaeus Looked up and responded with a, "Hmm? What is it."

"There is something seriously wrong... can't you feel it!!!" said Vexen

Lexaeus only stared at him confrused.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:32 pm
((Yup but hey it's interesting to read))

Naixen Took a bit of time to consume eveything that had just happend. It had happend in the way she wanted to but it went too fast for her. Not to mention she felt slightly dizzy from being thrown and hit on the head. "owwww..." She rubbed her head now starting to actuall say something. She looked to her doll and stood picking it up. "Thanks.....I think...." She blinked at it then looked at Zexion as he helped Saix. She quickly rushed over. "Is uncle Saix ok?" She asked.  

Alchemy Puppet

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:45 pm
"What? Ready for what? Lost? Focus of what? What light? Darkness? What door?!" Rose asked quickly as the voices surrounded her. Rose moaned with the pain and slashed at the air with her blade. "Get away!"
When it became quiet and the one voice spoke, Rose tried to talk to it, "Don't be afraid of what? Believe in what? I need answers!" Rose said in an almost panicked voice.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:24 pm
As he saw Vexen rush to them, Xirius had a bad feeling about something that was about to happen. "No, I can't feel it. Vexen, what is it?" asked Lexaeus. "Number IV, please, tell us!" said Xirius rather rashly.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 1:59 pm
(Naixen)

Zexion lifted one of Siax's arms around his shoulders to help pull him out of the rubble as Naixen ran up asking wheather or not Siax was Ok. But before Zexion could answer her, Siax growned as if he had a horrible headache.

"I think he'll recover," Zexion remarked.

Siaxs lazy gaze fell over Axel who was standing a good distance from them. A sudden burst of rage filled him.

"You Son Of A-" Siax started to yell as he almost sprinted viciously at Axel. The red head would have bulted to the exit if Zexion hadn't rushed over and grabbed a hold on Siax.

"No," said Zexion to Siax, "You're to tired-"

"I still have strangth enough to tare him apart!" growled Siax.

"This situation is a delicate one, Axel can't be fully blamed for his attack!"

"Like hell he can't!" Siax was bent on getting even with Axel.

Axel didn't say anything, just stood there knowing if he ran off it would only cause more trouble.

"Look, Siax," Axel started to say, "Its not like I knew you where the real one, I was just following orders."
(Rose)

"Don't be afraid..." Echoed again.

Unfortunately no real answer came to Rose for the darkness began to fade away and light filled the room. A different Voice was talking, but this one sounded familiar.

"Do you think you can stand?"
-"maybe..."

Rose turned around to see Cessy standing next to a table and a man sitting up, beginning to step off the table onto his own feet.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:06 pm
(Accidently pressed send instead of preview, EEK, sorry Xirius)

(Xirius)

"Something terrible has happend to the Superior, He's not waking, Zexion asked me to talk a look and see what was wrong but I can't figure it out." Vexen sounded frustrated and frantic. Had his knowledge and infanit understanding of Science failed the organization again!!

"His pulse fades every mintue that passes, I fear he will not come back from this."

Lexaeus stared first at Vexen in shock, then to the floor in uncertainty.

He then glances over at Xirius and says, " I suppose this confirms your story."  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:54 pm
"Cessy! Thank God! It was horrible....Who is he? Is he the superior?" Rose asked as she ran up to the two.
Her blade was still in her hand as she ran, she never let go of it.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games