Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:39 pm
Rixia's temper flared; for some reason, she was really ticked off at these things. A Shadow Heartless jumped onto her right where she couldn't reach it. "D--" Before she had time to curse, the Shadow fell to the floor, burning up like a campfire. Okay...what just happened? Rix thought. Last time I checked, I couldn't use magic if I tried...

((Yeah, remember how in the beginning I said Rix could control fire? I forgot to mention that a) she had no clue and b) it only works if she's mad...for now.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:54 pm
Xia saw the fire and winced. Fire was one thing her plants could die from, so she moved them away from it but kept them attacking the Heartless and Nobodies. "So, when does this survival game end?" she asked, slicing the Heartless around her with her ringblade, growling as more kept coming at her.  

The Sphinxyness

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:02 pm
"Whenever tall, dark, and gruesome up there says it ends," Rixia replied dryly. "I hope that's soon; the fun dies out after the oh, say, hundredth Dusk and thousandth Shadow. Stupid life-or-death things."

((I didn't mean that as criticism, I like the plot...just my character being...well...in character))  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:33 am
Xirks sees a shadow crawl across a hall, "what'e you doing here?" Recca smirked and snapped his fingers. a cage of lightning appeared around the shadow, "kill.." the caged closed in a destroyed the shadow  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:40 am
"This is so much fun"Rikku castes more spell on them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:44 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"This is so much fun"Rikku castes more spell on them.
"Fun does not comprehend. What is this fun you speak of?"  

Carrot-Copper

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:04 pm
"Oh no..." Rixia groaned as she saw that she accidently set one of Xia's vines on fire. But, as she took a closer look, the vine wasn't burning up as fire usually did to plants. Then she thought about how the Shadow had burned up, because she WANTED it to...So they only burn if I want them to...? Rixia thought. Interesting... The fire on the vine slowly died out, but the vine remained intact...

((interesting little change of physics about Rixia's element...))  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:23 pm
((...? Anyone home?))  

Akira Shinji

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:26 pm
Akira Shinji
((...? Anyone home?))
((i want to kill naota))  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:31 pm
((I know you do...I saw))  

Akira Shinji

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akira Shinji
((...? Anyone home?))
((i want to kill naota))
((why ???????? mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:37 pm
((Gee...I wonder stare ))

Well don't kill him here, I wanna role-play here! Kill him somewhere else! Like at that other board...or something...  

Akira Shinji

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:54 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akira Shinji
((...? Anyone home?))
((i want to kill naota))
((why ???????? mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen ))
((or i can embrass naota. hmmmmm?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:18 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akira Shinji
((...? Anyone home?))
((i want to kill naota))
((you know nothing eek eek eek eek eek eek oh god do you))  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:27 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akira Shinji
((...? Anyone home?))
((i want to kill naota))
((you know nothing eek eek eek eek eek eek oh god do you))
(( i know somethings . pm me to know what am talking about))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games