Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:28 pm
((Uh, I'm playing as (temp) Kairi hun))

"I was following Namine, there's something wrong with her, she trying to exclude her self and do something on her own and I feel she may get herself in trouble." She explained. "I first lost her but then I followed my heart and it led me here, and namine is in there, and I think she's looking for something." She added more then heard giggling. "Who's that?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:34 pm
(WOoops my bad, read wrong, heh heh sweatdrop I went back and fixed it biggrin )

"That's what I'm trying to figure out!" claimed Roxas, "i followed what I assume was a broken. It lead me here, then dissapeared. I'm not sure why, but I think they're trying to tell us something? But it might not be as simple as just saying it? What ever it is, I think we're in trouble."  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:37 pm
Unknown to the heroes of the keyblades, Xack, te mysterious cloaked man had reached the world, once again named "Hollow Bastion"

he immeadiatly felt the presence of the keyblades, heartless and the nobodies. also he knew that the heartlss and nobodies were acting on instict.

he then noticed several people fighting the heartless and the nobodies even though their enemies were not focusing on the humans.

"hmm maybe i should make this fight a little less one-sided" he muttered to himself. he was high above the town, flying on the gaint dark shirukin he usualy wore on his back. He then saw a keyblade and immeadiatly assumed it to be Roxas "no ill make it an even match" he lifted both hands into the air and snapped his fingers. as soon as this had been done, the heartless and nobodies stopped attacking each other and began to attack the heroes. their attacks were extremely well timed and the backed each other up as they began focusing only on the people and not on each other. it was as if their skill had jumped from a rank of 1 toa reank of 10, instantly  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:45 pm
Kairi nodded feeling the same but then an even swarm of heartless and nobodies surrounded them. "Uh oh." She quickly summoned her floral keyblade and went into offencive.

"What the heck is going on?!" Yuffie cried out as nobodies and heartless ended the quarrel between them and started attacking the restoration commitee and sora and co. "Wrack! can't you guys make up your minds?!" Donald exclaimed until she moved away from nearly being smashed by both a hammer head and berserker.  

Alchemy Puppet

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:53 pm
Sora wound up back to back with Riku. "What the heck. They stopped attacking eachother and now are attacking us and seem a lot stronger. This doesn't make since!!"

Roxas jumped out of the way from a almost fatal blow by a berserker. "What the!" he yelled. Then immediatly began to fight back. "Kairi," he called out, "Do you think Namine will be all right?" He slices at some heartless who almost jumped at Kairi's back while she was focused on another group of attackers.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:55 pm
he chuckled as he lowered his altitude to get a better view of the "show" he stayed out of sight but watched as the heartless and nobodies attacks became more and more in sync with each other and as sora and co started to struggle.

he then started casting the spell "dark thundaga" multiple times to strike the general areas of the fighters just to make it more interesting for him.  

[PC] Chaos

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:00 am
Sora and riku found themselfs trying to avaid strange thundaga attacks that seemed to come out of no where. Sora jumped just in time to clear another one when a dragoon appeared right beside him. For a split second Sora thought he was doomed but then cid came by and knocked it back. "You ok, kid." he said, Sora gave a smile of relief, "Well, I am now." then they kept fighting.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:05 am
quickly growing bored of just watch he snapped his fingers agian, this time banishing all the heartless and nobides in the general area also stopping the dark thundaga.

then using a tunnel of darknes, he appeared behind sora and co.

unknown to sora and co, he had used gavity magic to stick their feet to the floor when he appeared behind them

he points at sora still thinking that he is roxas. "Its been a while, TRAITOR!!!"  

[PC] Chaos

Crazy_Indeed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:09 am
Roxas and Kairi were fighting back as best they could, but became over whelmed by a heeping load of enemies. It was like all the heartless and nobodies decided it was time to turn on the heroes.
Kairi and roxas were just about done for when Roxas saw Axel running toward them, chakrams in hand, with a desperate look on his face. "Get down!" he heard Axel yell so Roxas grabbed Kairi and ducked down just as Axel flung his Flaming weapons at the sworming enemies. He was able to knock out most of them but not all and immediatly came running in slicing at as many as he could. He went strait up to Kairi and roxas, "Listen to me you two, you have to get every one together and get out of here, Now!"

"Why," questioned Roxas, "What's going on Axel?"

"Just go, don't ask why, I'm trying to help you , Damn it! Now Go!" He started to attack the on coming heartless and nobodies again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:18 am
Sora looked up at this new stranger, who for some reason called him traitor.
"What are your tallking about," he tries to struggle back on he's feet, "I don't even know you!"

``````````````

roxas was confused but the look on Axel face was enough to tell him something was way wrong. more heartless and nobodies began to sworm. Roxas turned to Axel and said, "Namine is i nthat old building up ahead, we have to go get her!"

Axel, looked at where ROxas was pointing. "All right, I'll get her, You go back to the rest of your friends, amd get the hell out of this place, you got it. "

Roxas nodded, but was still unsure what was going on. He grabbed Kairi and ran. Axel turned to the old house and headed out for Namine.

(ok incase you guys are wonder ing why Me and Crazy keep playing each others characters, its because we decided it would be easier for both of us that way, since we both like playing those guys, I hope that's ok sweatdrop )  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:36 am
*still pointing at sora* "You know damn well what i mean, Roxas"
he then materializes his weapon in his hand and charges sora, who attempts to block it with his keyblade. Xack expected him to block but with the gravity spell still affecting his feat, sora was not able to keep a good footing for the defence maneuver and thus his keyblade was knocked out of his hand. Xack pressed his weapon to sora's throat "You got rusty, Roxas" he delivered a roundhouse kick to sora's head as he negated the spell on his feat, sending sora flying.

just then he sensed Axel, it was different then before, but it was definatly Axel.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:57 am
Sora whaled on the ground in pain, Riku tried to pull free "Sora!" he yelled

Riku was furrious, who was this guy that kept bashing at his friend!
"You,"Riku cried to get the guys attention, "Leave Sora alone." But he didn't pay any attention to Riku.

Just then Roxas and Kairi came running out to greet the gang when he saw Sora crumbled on the ground. Both Kairi and Roxas cried Sora's name. and ran to him. Sora roled onto his stomach in pain. Kairi tended to him while Roxas confronted the stranger, "Hey, what's the big deal!" His keyblades in hand!!  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:01 am
before he could see roxas he had already vanished into darkness. he was going to Axel. he had thought that the entire organization was destroyed but here he was sensing axel.

he appeared in a building he called out "AXEL!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:03 am
Axel ran into the old building and haulted to look around, it was strange it seemed like just a plain old house. "Namine," he called, "Namine its me Axel," he eyed the area suspiciously, "Look I know you find it hard to trust me, but you have to believe me when I say its no longer safe for you or any of your friends to stay in this world any longer. You have to come with me so I can take you back to Roxas." Axel was desparate to get the kids away, he knew who was here. and knew there was nobody who could stop him.  

Crazy_Indeed

Crazy_Indeed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:05 am
Axel suddenly heard some one call his name, but it wasn't Namine "s**t" he whispered to himself and ducked down trying not to be seen  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games