Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Welcome to Gothic Fairyland! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefnick

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:28 pm
Hello *bows politely*
I'm new to the guild *gives a creepy glare as I look up at you*
I enjoy Yuki-sensei work and glad to be with like minded people. *stands up straight*
See you around the guild *starts sinking into the floor*
*Disappears*

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:31 pm
Hello!! i just joined.. or got accepted anyways XD

umm yeah i posted on other topics before i saw this one XD well... yeah My name (REal name) is Marjorie but you guys can call me : Mar, Marjy/ie, MarMar, Jorie, or Marj ^.^

i love Yukis manga and i think she is one of the best mangaka out there .. so yeah!! lets hear it for yuki sensei!!! WOOT!! XD  

-MarToxensDummies-

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:24 pm
Welcome, you two :3 I hope you both enjoy your time here!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:30 am
Hello ^o^ my name's Lily, and I am italian *รง*
*dance around the table*
nice to meet you 3nodding

Lilicchy

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:42 am
It's nice to have people from all over the world in the guild :3

We used to have some people from Switzerland, but I'm not sure where they are now XD

Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:31 pm
Hi. ^^ I just joined and suprised I didn't find this guild sooner considering that I do consider Kaori Yuki to be the absolute best mangaka out there. (I like some others too, just she's better.)  

Sheard

Man-Hungry Kitten

9,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:59 pm
Hey Sheard! I've seen you in the Manga forums before, its great to have you with us! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:48 pm
After seeing a guild devoted to Kaori Yuki, I couldn't not join.

;3 Chibi-Flamesi. Manga oldbie, little over two years on Gaia, Kaori Yuki lover, obsessive fan of all things Godchild/Count Cain. Just starting in on Angel Sanctuary.

Located in Hell, NJ. Did you know there's a beach near Hell? There is.

How I found this guild is a story that amuses me enough to share it: I was looking for scanlations of some of her un-translated work, had resigned myself to never finding it besides odd little teasers here and there on the internet, wandered half hopelessly to the manga/anime forums in hopes of maybe finding out where to get it, getting into a completely different discussion there, seeing the link in Sai-kun's signature by pure coincidence, finding my way here, finding what I was looking for, dieing of happiness, and determined to join this guild or die trying.

[/epic story]

I like to talk :3  

lbl_Flamesi

IRL Gekko

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:35 pm
Hey, I'm in Hell, too! You will have to tell me of this beach.

Welcome to the guild! XD We encourage long winded discussions and hopefully we'll help you find those obscure titles, ne?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:46 pm
xD Yeah, I noticed that when I looked on your profile. Subtle hints said you were in Jersey, and I found it funny we both listed "Hell" as our location. Coincidence? Or some unconcious point to be made?

ninja

;3 Ha, 'tis not so bad, though. The Jersey Shore's nearby, there's a couple of different beaches, but most often I go to Point Pleasant.

Edit: I take that back. The sky just went black at 3 o'clock, the lights are flickering, there's thunder, and crazy wind.

lbl_Flamesi

IRL Gekko

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:16 pm
Chibi-Flamesi
xD Yeah, I noticed that when I looked on your profile. Subtle hints said you were in Jersey, and I found it funny we both listed "Hell" as our location. Coincidence? Or some unconcious point to be made?

ninja

;3 Ha, 'tis not so bad, though. The Jersey Shore's nearby, there's a couple of different beaches, but most often I go to Point Pleasant.

Edit: I take that back. The sky just went black at 3 o'clock, the lights are flickering, there's thunder, and crazy wind.

::Nods:: that can happen in Hell sometimes.
We got a crazy storm early this morning...like someone just sliced open the sky and a wall of water came pouring out. Hail too.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:13 am
HI!! I'm bran new and proud to be!! Hope I won't annoy anyone! OoO  

Kunyue

4,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mnem13osyne

Hygenic Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:33 am
Hello everyone!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:35 am
Hey there! I'm Lucifielle and I just joined ^^

I love all of Kaori Yuki's works that I read so far (Boys Next Door, Kaine Endorphines, Count Cain, Angel Sanctuary, Bloodhound, Neji, Cruel Fairytale, Fairy Cube, Devil Inside, Ludwig Kakumei, Gravel Kingdom) and I'm looking forward to new releases! (Psycho Knocker , Tokyo Top , Magical Mystery Tour , Tokei Jikakeno Orenji Bakudan, Sono Toki Teina wa Kako wo Mita , Stonehenge , 0 no Soukoushi) - well.. mostly older oneshots that will be scanlated (since I have no idea when all her books will be available for buying sad )

Okaaay... sry for the long list... I tend to get carried away when talking about her works sweatdrop

Sooo I'll be looking forward to hanging out with you guys! ^^  

Lucifielle

You Have No Ideaz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:33 pm
You'll pardon my present avatar, it's a bit of a gag with a friend of mine.
Yuki-san has lovely work. I think I first started with Angel Sanctuary, which I'm just finishing up, then I immediately fell in love with the Count Cain/Godchild series. I think I read scanlations of Ludwig, but I lost them when my mother somehow downloaded viruses to my old desktop crying
Can anyone tell me what other series/stories she's done, and what they're called? I know I came across at least one other, in scanlations, but I don't remember what it was called. I'd appreciate anyone who knows better than this sorry otaku 3nodding
Anything else...I live in Hawaii. If anyone here plans to attend Kawaii Kon in the next few years, I would love to meet if you could afford to fly out here to the tropics, or better, live here or come by regularly biggrin
Hope I didn't scare any of you away.  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces