Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Loonarain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:39 pm
Saphirian
Saphirian walked up. "You kno thats not very nice to guys that techinik!!! But i guess it could come in handy. I am Saphirian. Who are you?

"That is Snow and I'm Tsukiko. You would be?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:01 am
ok im new to the guld so wat am i supposed to do?  

Ashley7985

Ashley7985

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:02 am
Name: Seth
Village: Village hidden in the Cloud
Bio/Personality: Slightly perverted, kind, funny, smart, loves to flirt
I was born in a distent land. As i was growing up i wanted to become a ninja so i set off on my journey. While wondering i hjerd much talk about the Village Hidden in The Clouds. So i came here...

((im new here so i have no clue wat to do))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:59 pm
"I am saphirian. I just came of age and i want to become a shinobi. I was wondering if you could help me out. Maybe show me a few basics?" He looked with hopeful eyes  

Saphirian

Loonarain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:42 pm
spartenlord301
Name: Seth
Village: Village hidden in the Cloud
Bio/Personality: Slightly perverted, kind, funny, smart, loves to flirt
I was born in a distent land. As i was growing up i wanted to become a ninja so i set off on my journey. While wondering i hjerd much talk about the Village Hidden in The Clouds. So i came here...

((im new here so i have no clue wat to do))

"Hi Seth and welcome to the village. My names Tsukiko. Don't worry about being new, everyone has to start out somewhere. Anyway, most of the people who are on regularly are participating at the chuunin exams so not much is happening... if you want you can rp in the missions that Kira set up, at the restaurant, the trainiing fields or anywhere else. You can also look around the site to see events that are happening or check out the chunnin exams to get a taste of how they work."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:49 pm
Saphirian
"I am saphirian. I just came of age and i want to become a shinobi. I was wondering if you could help me out. Maybe show me a few basics?" He looked with hopeful eyes

"Hello Saphirian and welcome to the village. As I said to Seth, most of the active people in this village are participating at the chunnin exams so feel free to wonder around...If you have any questions just pm me or Kira. By the way, if you haven't already read this, Kira is the Kumokage of this village. Anyway have fun and I look forward to talking with you more. As for your question, I would be glad to teach you, just specify what you want to learn."  

Loonarain

Loonarain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:54 pm
As soon as you 2 post 10 times you automatically learn bunshin no jutsu.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:06 am
ok so how do we invite people  

Ashley7985

Saphirian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:52 am
((Ok well first is this thread an RP? Or is it how we learn to do things in this village? And I dont know how many posts Ive done is there a way to check?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:42 pm
Saphirian
((Ok well first is this thread an RP? Or is it how we learn to do things in this village? And I dont know how many posts Ive done is there a way to check?))

((Yes this is an rp, you can pretend to be learning a new skill or perfecting one, and to check your posts go to guild members and type in your gaia name it'll tell you how many posts you have.))  

Loonarain

Loonarain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:43 pm
Loonarain
Saphirian

((Yes this is an rp, you can pretend to be learning a new skill or perfecting one, and to check your posts go to guild members and type in your gaia name it'll tell you how many posts you have.))

You already have 20 posts so your good.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:45 pm
spartenlord301

Just send the people you want to invite a pm.  

Loonarain

Ashley7985

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:31 am
ok i finnaly get how to do all of this so um. wat do u mean by invites?? o nvm srry  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:33 am
Loonarain
spartenlord301

Just send the people you want to invite a pm.

o ok thx Loonarain xd  

Ashley7985

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games