Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Emo is so unapreciated Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:29 pm
Rellik San
wolfsbanemoon
Plenair1
Notice that all Skater dudes, goth and preps are more popular than emo and we are never mentioned in anything

That's kind of a given if you're an emo child sweatdrop

No its because the Skaters, Goths and Preps are more numerous and do more of note then emo's, look at it this way, Tony hawks Pro Skater... could you make a game about being emo, all it would be is sitting around, bitching about how crap you're life is.

I would play a game like that biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:48 pm
Isel
wolfsbanemoon
Rellik San
wolfsbanemoon
Plenair1
Notice that all Skater dudes, goth and preps are more popular than emo and we are never mentioned in anything

No its because the Skaters, Goths and Preps are more numerous and do more of note then emo's, look at it this way, Tony hawks Pro Skater... could you make a game about being emo, all it would be is sitting around, bitching about how crap you're life is.

Y'know, from the posts of yours I've read, you really seem to dislike anyone under the "emo" lable, and, in general, anyone who protects it and the very idea. Why are you even in this guild?

Because it's a reform effort. Do NOT talk that way to the Guild Captain.

The reform effort logic is this.

Emo has done nothing but generate utter social s**t these days. My purpose, which I believe is shared by other members here, is to correct those who want to add to the defecation pile.

Fair enough. Beleive it or not, I was actually just curious, and didn't ACTUALLY mean any disrespect to... authority. Perhaps I'm another one of those nonconformist bastards that everyone always complains about, but I figured if this was a guild for people under the general "emo" lable, then it isn't the most amazing place for a reform effort to take place if you're looking to make friends...  

wolfsbanemoon

-Isel-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:07 pm
wolfsbanemoon
Isel
wolfsbanemoon
Rellik San
wolfsbanemoon
Plenair1

Y'know, from the posts of yours I've read, you really seem to dislike anyone under the "emo" lable, and, in general, anyone who protects it and the very idea. Why are you even in this guild?

Emo has done nothing but generate utter social s**t these days. My purpose, which I believe is shared by other members here, is to correct those who want to add to the defecation pile.

Fair enough. Beleive it or not, I was actually just curious, and didn't ACTUALLY mean any disrespect to... authority. Perhaps I'm another one of those nonconformist bastards that everyone always complains about, but I figured if this was a guild for people under the general "emo" lable, then it isn't the most amazing place for a reform effort to take place if you're looking to make friends...

The only friends I've found here are those I've reformed or those who are helping in the effort.

Oh, and the people who compliment my appearance.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:11 pm
lol isel respects some people i nthis guild?  

The Dadalorian
Crew

wolfsbanemoon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:24 pm
Isel
wolfsbanemoon
Isel
wolfsbanemoon
Rellik San

The only friends I've found here are those I've reformed or those who are helping in the effort.

Then again, where do you get off telling everybody what they do is wrong? Can't we all just... I dunno, co-exist?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:31 pm
Chaos A.D.

Well.

Let's just say, there's someone in this guild that I -like-. In the high-schooler way.

That, and I'm capable of respect otherwise. D:<

-Isel-

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:34 pm
wooo 16 pages ^^ ....... is this an never ending forum  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:35 pm
wolfsbanemoon
Isel
wolfsbanemoon
Isel
wolfsbanemoon
Rellik San

Then again, where do you get off telling everybody what they do is wrong? Can't we all just... I dunno, co-exist?

I don't tell -everybody- what they do is wrong.

Just people who are actually doing the wrong thing.

-Isel-

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:26 pm
Isel
Chaos A.D.

Well.

Let's just say, there's someone in this guild that I -like-. In the high-schooler way.

oo la la
it's me isn't it, it's okay i'd like myself too, ti'll i saw my legs
AHHH CHEWBACCA!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:29 pm
Chaos A.D.
Isel
Chaos A.D.

Well.

oo la la
AHHH CHEWBACCA!!!

ahahaha.

The person I like, knows who she is. :3 I told her already.

-Isel-

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:34 pm
Isel
Chaos A.D.
Isel
Chaos A.D.

Well.

oo la la
AHHH CHEWBACCA!!!

ahahaha.

i bet she doesn't have chewbacca legs XD
that's cool though, are you going to do her  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:39 pm
Chaos A.D.
Isel
Chaos A.D.
Isel
Chaos A.D.

Well.

oo la la
AHHH CHEWBACCA!!!

ahahaha.

That's an awfully forward question!

I'm not answering that in public. D:<

-Isel-

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:42 pm
wolfsbanemoon
Rellik San
wolfsbanemoon
Plenair1

I don't dislike the people, just the associated music and style. smile And also, I don't like those that protect the idea because no one can come up with a good defence for being emo 'Oh its about my emotions' then take up art, write a song, do something constructive. 'I like the music its so original' Originality does not equal talent and in the case of most emo bands they are as original as Trivium... which isn't very.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:43 pm
Isel
Chaos A.D.
Isel
Chaos A.D.
Isel
Chaos A.D.

Well.

oo la la
AHHH CHEWBACCA!!!

ahahaha.

hah u guys are silly :p  

Vitalli

Dangerous Wife

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:45 pm
Suiiciide [SlutxFace]
Isel
Chaos A.D.
Isel
Chaos A.D.
oo la la
AHHH CHEWBACCA!!!

ahahaha.

hah u guys are silly :p
Its you isn't it?  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games