Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Island Resort ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:27 am
Upon one of the several vessals hovering over the island the leader of the invasion looked down at the island below.
"Only a matter of time until the Jarians give into our demands. Contact the search parties and check there status."
A message was sent to those people on the ground below to confirm the presence of any other intruders.

The door remained sealed. Perhaps to prevent escaped prisoners from taking the ship.

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:31 pm
"All clear down here."

All of his clones repeated the same message back to the commander, imitating the original hosts voices perfectly. Hopefully, they would remain unawares until after the extraction team was off the island.  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Kumquat Assassin

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:23 pm
"Err...." Creature-kite looked at Chase, she shrugged then thought up another idea. "Maybe we can find a secret way up, like a ladder? Something hidden behind the panels around here."  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:12 pm
Within one of the prison cells lied the three dolls Mage, Sword and Forsaken. Who held the likeness and abilities of Jarians recently departed.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:14 pm
Chase nodded and separated from Kite in search of a secret way; he pushed on each of the panels hoping one of them would give way or something.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:26 am
Raziel approached some of the cells. Many were empty, but the was one where he noticed some strange occupants.

*Strange. Why would they lock up dolls?*  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:09 am
A click could be heard as a hidden panel opened up by the cell door. It had a small screen and a number of keys in the aliens language all of which resembled a type of bug.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:17 am
The mage dolll glanced up, staring at Raziel. If he was paying more atention he would notice the Jarian emblem sown onto there backs and over where there hearts would be if they were human.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:43 pm
"Eh? I wonder which one means which?"
Chase asked in a quiet voice. He looked over each button then up at the small screen, trying to figure out if the screen would give any clues on what each button would do.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:15 am
*Did that doll just move?*

He thought his eyes were playing tricks on him, but after closer scrutiny he decided that it was no trick. His hand moved to the hilt of his sword and drew it only slightly, and then set it back into it's sheathe. He took hold of the door and pulled, setting it aside without making any noise. He stepped through the neatly made square hole he had cut and took the dolls in hand, eyeing them carefully.

"You aren't just dolls, are you?"  

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:50 pm
The forsaken doll gestured at the Jarian emblem indicating its position in this affair.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:39 pm
((correct me if i'm wrong, my memory fails me. Raziel is nearby, yes?))

Chase shook his head in frustration and paced back out to the panels and cell rooms.
"Do you know what any of these mean?"
he asked Kite and Raziel who seemed to be communicating with a Jarian doll.

aeris192
Crew

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:44 pm
He gave a warm smile and shrugged, placing the doll on his head and inviting the others to perch on his shoulders.

"Once a Jarian, always a Jarian."

He heard the question and exited the cell, approaching the panel and examining it quietly. After a few minutes he shrugged his shoulders.

"I haven't a clue. But I have a funny feeling that I know someone who might."

His gaze fell over the three dolls after his last statement. After all, there are no such things as accidents or coincidences.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:35 pm
Chase blinked. They were just dolls...or were they.
Cautiously, he leaned toward one of the dolls on Raziel's shoulder.
"Um...can you read these?"
he asked, motioning to the strangely symboled panels.

aeris192
Crew

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:01 am
The Mage Doll leaned forward from Raziels shoulder, studying the alien language. After a few minutes the doll nodded.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games