Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Kingdom Hearts 2 Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:08 pm
"I can do that." She nodded, making her way over to the oven, Then moving on to the pans.

Roxas looked up in surprise, and in response smiled.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:33 pm
Maya nodded and smiled. "I think I'm almost done here....Finally. It'll take fourty minutes to get the cakes done after... So they'll have some time..." Maya laughed and rested for a second, sitting on Demyx's lap who was sitting in a nearby chair.

Demyx blushed a little bit as Maya sat on him. But then pulled her back into a hug.

((There might be AkuRoku going on, but Maya and Demy need some luff too XDD))  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:47 pm
((xD Of course!))

Kuroi smiled, leaning against a wall. "Hehe. Well. . Now that that's done, Time to wait."

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:49 pm
Maya nodded and stretched, leaning back into Demyx. "I'm sleepy...what time is it?"

"It's past midnight..."

"So, technically, it's tomorrow? Nice. Having cake at 2 in the morning....That'll keep us up....No sleep tonight..." Maya sighed and rubbed her eyes.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:02 pm
Kuroi laughed. "Nothing like a snack at two in the morning, I don't sleep much anyway." Even with that said, she was kinda tired.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:54 am
Maya nodded and yawned slightly. " So...we must visit your homeworld one of these days..."

Demyx nodded. "Yeah, it's be nice to see it!"

"We'd go to my home world, but I don't remember what it is...."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:35 pm
She nodded in agreement.

"If you look, you may recognize it." She replied, tilting her head slightly. "Maybe. . ."

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:35 pm
((OMG! O_O MOKONA HAT!!!!!O_O XDDDD))

Maya nodded. "Just maybe! One of these days, I hafta go on an expedition...."

"Expedition? What for?"

"SO I can find my original home land. I know nothing but Traverse Town...and here. but I know this wasn't my original home, nor Traverse Town. Both places are places of transition, not for permantentness."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:03 pm
(( Oh my gosh, I know. xD <333 It's fabulous. ))

"That's a good idea, then you may have a change to find it!" She smiled. "Perhaps you'll recognize it right away. Though, there are a lot of places to go."

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:30 pm
Maya nodded. "yeah. It may take a while, but it'll be good to see my home..my family and my old friends...I won't be the same person they knew, but if nobodies really look as similar from life, then they should have no problem recognizing me!"

"...Just...Promise you won't stay there..." Demyx said in a quiet voice.

"Oh, Demy, I won't leave you! I promise! If I do find my home, I'll make you come with me! Then we can get married and... wait..." Maya realized what she just said and her face turned bright bright red, the color of her sweater.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:56 pm
Kuroi laughed. "Planning for the future already, are we?" She joked. "Your blushing again Maya." She noted quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:28 pm
"eeeh?!" Her hands flew up to her cheeks, hoping to hide the red, although it was futile. "N-no! Wh-what I meant was....eeeeh...."

Demyx was also bright red. "M-Maya...."

"Heh...? NUU! IGNORE ME! IGNORE ME!!!! OH! THE CAKE IS DONE!!" Maya jumped up and ran over to the oven where she opened it and stared at the baked cake.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:12 pm
"Ehehe. She's so cute when nervious like that." She chuckled. "Oh? They are." Kuroi followed after her.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:24 pm
Demyx smiled sheepishly and nodded in agreement with Kuroi. "She really is..."

Maya took out oven mits and slowly took out the three cakes. She took the forsting and started putting it on Roxas' and Kuroi's cakes. "Hey, Kuroi! Go get Axel and Roxas! And ask them to bring the frosting...if there's anything left..." She giggled as she shoo'd Kuroi out of the kitchen.

((I added a new character! Check out her Bio on the first page! We'll be meeting her soon.))  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:03 pm
"Sure thing." She agreed, turning away. Approaching a door, she knocked. "Axel~ Roxas~ Cakes ready." She called cheerfully.

((=D Cool. I also have an updated picture of Kuroi-chan. <3))

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games