Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
!Random Talk! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:49 am
*pokes thread*
Sigh... I should go and take care of 'em horses. But it's cooold outside and I'm busy doing nothing by the computer... Damn Gaia for being so addictive gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:00 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Synthetic Angel

6,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:31 am
Loriene
Yes Gaia is truly addictive.... sweatdrop You go here thinking you?re only staying for a wile and you end up spending your entire day here... gonk

Exactly! And often I don't post anything either, I just read what everyone else is writing at the places I usually hang out and click around until they write something else. It's not even intelligent! I'm just a... a.... lurker addicted to lurking gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:32 am

Synthetic Angel

6,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:09 am
Loriene

That semes so familiar to me... sweatdrop I think I?m a lurker to..((have no idea what it is but it semes to fit me.. sweatdrop ))

Lurking is the term I use (and I guess it's what most other people mean as well) for people that is around a thread, chat or whatever, reads what's going on, yet nobody knows about it since they don't write themself. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:29 am
Vi Sparklemist
Loriene

Lurking is the term I use (and I guess it's what most other people mean as well) for people that is around a thread, chat or whatever, reads what's going on, yet nobody knows about it since they don't write themself. ninja

I'm a lurker too... sweatdrop
Sometimes people write so many smart things, and don't feel like i have anything to say to match them, So I just read, hoping their smartness will affect me in soem way.

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Synthetic Angel

6,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:58 am
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:14 am
Perhaps we should make this the official lurker-guild as well xd  

Vi Sparklemist

Momiji-Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:06 pm
Vi Sparklemist
*pokes thread*
Sigh... I should go and take care of 'em horses. But it's cooold outside and I'm busy doing nothing by the computer... Damn Gaia for being so addictive gonk

You have horses? Any other animals? I live on a farm so I'm always looking for others who have to suffer too blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:05 am
Vi Sparklemist
Perhaps we should make this the official lurker-guild as well xd

Yes, maybe... But then noone would write in the threads, everyone would just be lurking around. sweatdrop  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:29 am
Momiji-Bunny

You have horses? Any other animals? I live on a farm so I'm always looking for others who have to suffer too blaugh

I suffer xd

We currently have lots of cows, two horses, one dog and three cats. We've had fishes, birds, rats, hens, ducks, sheep, even more cats, several horses, hamsters, gerbils... And so on. ^^;

What about you?

Sane: Yeah, that's one problem.. Uhm... I'll just lurk away and think about it, ok? xp  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:00 am
Lurk on! xd

eek So many animals! I've never had one in my whole life, and i have to admit I don't feel sorry about it. I'm scared of animals... sweatdrop  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Momiji-Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:54 pm
My family has a bunch of goats, their curently milking 10 of them. Over 50 rabbits, 20+ chickens, 2 pigs, a cat and a dog. We also have yard bunny's, rabbits who got out of their cages, and barn cats, only we have no barn sweatdrop
We had had a donkey, but she was so wild we had to get rid of her. We used to have sheep also, but my parents decided goat tasted better and could also be milked. We also have had cows a few times, but it never works out for long.
I want to get horses, but my parents say they are to expensive.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:14 am
Sane; scared of animals? o,O But they're so sweet and... sweet xp

Momiji: Goats, eh? I used to love 'em when I was little ^^
Though, I know once you get a couple of what you like regarding animals, it's usually more than enough. At least when you grow up with it. And at least when it comes to myself gonk

And yes, horses can be pretty expensive. It isn't too hard finding a good horse for not that much, but once you have it you must feed it, ride it so it doesn't get too much energy which makes it wild, let the...(hovslagare) whatever it's called in english look over their hooves and so on. sweatdrop  

Vi Sparklemist

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:34 am
Vi Sparklemist
Sane; scared of animals? o,O But they're so sweet and... sweet xp

Oh, they're very sweet, of course they are, and I don't mind looking at them, but... sweatdrop
I have a friend who has rats, and she's always throwing them in my face, wanting me to hold them.
And I almost faint.  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games