Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gargle Beez

Professional Friend

1,250 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Hygienic 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:10 pm
*enters hospital draging left foot behind*ow ow ow ow!*trips and falls on face and passes out*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:10 pm
"Oh I'm sorry. I must have been daydreaming." Snow gasped as she ran towards the girl and put her onto a bed close by.

She examined the injured foot and took down some notes. Putting the clipboard away, she hovered her hand over the leg. Scanning for some abnormalities. Then her hands started glowing green, making the foot better.

"I think you're good as new. Wasn't anything dangerous."  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Gargle Beez

Professional Friend

1,250 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:17 pm
*wakes up*huh?where am I?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:06 pm
"You're in the hospital, dear." Snow smiled politely. "I kinda fixed you up a little while ago. You're good enough to leave I suppose. But watch out. I figured you wouldn't want to be in here again." She picked up her clipboard again.

"I guess you're new around here. I'm Snow. I've been around here for quite a while."  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Gargle Beez

Professional Friend

1,250 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:32 pm
oh okay*gets up* thank you *bowz* I think i should leave i have 2 go train*walks out of the room*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:24 pm
"walks in bloody and coverd in shuriken " " help me" "falls to ground"  

I- Kiko -I

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:34 pm
"Hahaha ouch." Snow laughed. Probably another training injury I guess. A lot of those since the new members have joined. she mused. "Well uhh.....This might hurt." She carefully put away her clipboard on the nearby desk and began putting her gloves on. It would have been easier to use a cleansing jutsu, but she was tired from the last jutsu she had used.

Snow slowly but carefully pulled out all the Shurikens in him, leaving the bloody mess in a bucket close by. A green aura suddenly surrounded the new patient. It was a healing barrier. Quite common around the hospital nowadays. His wounds began to close but didn't leave a nasty scar like they should have.

She quickly ran into the medicine room and pulled out a blood pill. After looking around for some more pills, she grabbed a cup of water and emerged right before him. "Here's some medicine to help you. A blood pill to regain your lost blood from the wounds. And these are just some random ones to keep you healthy and prevent infections." Snow handed him the cup of water and left the pills on the table.

"Keep yourself from getting hurt. But you can always come back for a check-up of sorts if you feel ill." Snow had disappeared and along with her the clipboard. There was no trace of her ever being there.

Back in the office, she was lying on the couch resting and waiting. Hoping the upcoming patients would be just as easy as it had been so far.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:30 pm
" kiko grabs glass of water and swallos pills" gulp " gets up and leaves hospital " kiko cant help but think to himself that this wouldnt have happend if he had a master to train him" he bows his head in silence and walks off thnking to himself as usual "mabey ill become a medical ninja that snow is prety nice" but ill have to sleep on it oh well  

I- Kiko -I

I- Kiko -I

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:52 pm
kiko walks into hospital looks around and sees specks of snow lined in a trail kiko follows the snow specks "i hope these snow flakes will lead me to snow" "i gotta ask her somthing"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:40 pm
((Omg so Sorry. Been caught up in finals!))

"Need something," Snow popped up from under her desk.  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:28 am
((OMG This place has grown from the last time i was here O.O))

Ric wanders in hallways.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:42 am
Hmm no one here as usually Ric thinks and walks to bathroom.  

3Rton

I- Kiko -I

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:12 pm
hey ric wat rank r u  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:52 am
kibakid6698
hey ric wat rank r u

huh hi... you all ways ask peoples rank when you see them ?
i am just low rank ninja passing by no prob i wont try to kill anybody.
Ric says and continues to walk around.  

3Rton

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:19 am
"RIC!" Snow shouted as she saw him. "How's it going buddy?" He seemed almost the same. A little change in clothes and other stuff but nonetheless. "Oh geez....We have got to catch up."

((Hahaha been like 7months or something since I saw you!))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games