Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
K.I.A. ((SAD RPG)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:59 pm
"I'm stopping them! If they continue to fight, the blood lust with over power the little sliver of human still left in them!" Kitsune held herself from running back. "You should tend to that arm" She noticed Sin-Q wincing in pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:08 pm
Sin-Q this time grabed her by he jacket and pulled he down. "You think you can control them.........I'm one of there closes friends.........and I couldn't even stop them. The blood was dripping down Sin-Q's left arm. "So go get out of here before they kill you"  

sinmega

Kieff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:11 pm
"One of them is my sensi, and I refuse to give up on him!" Kitsune argued back. She was stubborn, but her stubborness did not lead her to careless decisons. "I know what I'm doing. If I'm willing to put my life on the line, then let me do it"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:18 pm
"If thats how yo feel.........then I'm sorry.............for what I'm about to do" Sin-Q very fast went down on one knee and with his right landed a punch to Kitsune knocking her out  

sinmega

pilot01

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:18 pm
Alex followed Sin and listened to them talk. He then jumped down and said "Maybe we could immobilize them by attacking their nerves."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:20 pm
Then Sin-Q turn to see Alex and said to Alex. "Take her somewhere safe"  

sinmega

Kieff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:22 pm
"Ugh..." Kitsune crumbled to the ground. She was out cold, there was no sighs of her getting up.
"Kitsune!" Akumu wailed. It had taken Akumu awhile to find her.
"What did you do to her?" She bared her teeth, the plume of her tail in its full span.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:23 pm
Alex looked at sin and said "Sin if she made up her mind there is no way I can change it."  

pilot01

sinmega

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:26 pm
"Alex she has no say in the matter she is out like a light now take her somewhere safe". Then Sin-Q looked at Akumu and said. "Go with her she is going to need you"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:29 pm
Akumu peered back at Kitsune. "Need me? Of course she'll need me, need me to protect her from you!" Anger glinted in the fox's eyes.  

Kieff

sinmega

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:34 pm
"Don't you think if I really wanted to hurt her I would have did more then just knocked her out"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:34 pm
Alex nodded and picked her up and Kitsune's fox. He then jumped off towards a tree a few yards away and stoped when he was outside sin's sight's. He took out a bottle that had water in it and splashed it over Kitsune's face trying to wake her up.  

pilot01

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:35 pm
SASAKI lept through the fireball, without a care about the burns he recieved but as he landed he faltered. Sasaki's original eye color returned.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:36 pm
"K-Kitsune...Stay back. H-Help the others. I've got this." He looked at Kimimaru. Then his demon overwhelmed him. SASAKI ran at Kimimaru.  

EddddyC

Kieff

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:38 pm
Kitsune coughed a couple of times and groaned. "Ughh..what happened...Wait! The fight! I have to stop them!" She flung her arms out, stumbling to her feet. Kitsune began to walk when she heard Sasaki trying to speak to her "You can handle it Sasaki? Well ok...!"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff