Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:03 am
I'm Sugrie, just call me that. I'm 18, a freshman in college (but not for long!) that's procrastinating the week before finals... and a wee bit nutty. I live in Michigan, blah blah blah... look at my profile or myspace page if you're so curious.

And I will buy lots of yummy stuffs for my avi so I can try to accomplish my insane goal to do well in the avi arena... Or maybe I'll work on my house. Something. Whatever. I just like the distractingness.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:18 am
im 13...uhh call me shy or shyu or shyuko i guess... you can call me anything just not any rude names. Anways, if i won the million gold i would finish my dream avatar which is about 600k and i would use the rest of the money to give to friends and for charity. mrgreen  

Shyuko

Umja

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:30 am
Hello, I'm Umja and I'm from sweden. I like to read and be with my friends and alot of outher things as well. Heh... I like music like Queen and Bowie. Oh, this was hard, sweatdrop Well, I found out about this guild when my friend told me about it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:33 am
Sex: Yes please Male
Urm, I like Pizza, food, gaia football (US and UK version) any kinda sports as I'm very active. I love surfing and horse riding as well as listening to music and chilling out on the comp.

I'm a very giving person, as you can see in my signature I'm trying to get my friend (or should I say best friend) a Devil Tail on gaia. She has always wanted one but because of some drama has been put off. I really want to get her Mini's because she actually wants them more and i'll end up selling the Tail for her down the line, but hey whatever makes her happy. Nothing on this Avatar is mine, or anything in my inbox, I just want to make it clear how much this quest means to me.

I have my moments but I'm an outgoing kinda guy, I don't date around that much and I love to meet new people on the beach or in cafe's etc.

I have stupid habbits but hey, everyone does right?

I'm tall and have medium lengh blonde/brown hair. I'm slim and have a six pack, not that any of you need to know that XD

Oh and my party trick is making my pecs dance. rofl Probably the only think I'm great at.

Well that's about it. xp  

Geravince

LyraScience

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:37 am
Hmm... I believe I haven't introduced myself yet, though I am some days in the guild... sweatdrop

Hallo everyone!
My name is Fenia (deriving from the ancient-greek name Ifigenia) and I am from Greece. I study chemistry in the local university and in my spare time I have some fun in Gaia... whee  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:55 am
Hia, I'm Snarry. xd

As you might be able to guess from my user name I'm a Harry Potter fan. (If you have to ask what Snarry means then you probably don't want to know. whee redface

I like Gaia, chocolate, films, and am looking forwards to the last HP book, the next HP film, and the Spiderman three film.

Oh, and I'm English and a total geek! xd cool  

subHarry

` GasmGasm

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:55 am
Hai.
I be GasmGasm.
Or Gasm
or Gaz
or G
ororor
Slipper
or ummm
>>;;;
Ja that's about eet, I think
^^;;

Name came from mai TaruBunneh
You all know him as
Mars Landing Party
<3

I just turned 19 but I like to say i'm 15 >plus 4<
XDXD
Yeah
I dun wanna grow up.
I wanna be a toys 'r us kiddeh forever^^;

This is mai third Gaia account.
I'm an olbie.
Kinda
The first one was way back in the beginning of '04.
But I left and got addicted to Flyff...
But I'm back now,
so that's all that really matters.

So...I'm GasmGasm
I'm 19
I like to read and design...
I'm gonna be going to school in the fall
for fashion design.
But I already kinda have mai own store
Snow Falls at Night
A Gothic and Lolita store
[tis be Japanese fashions. Google eet!]

Ummm
I have a cat?
Her name is Miss Kitty.
I wanted to name her Hello Kitty
But mai mum was all like
'Ummm...no? D:'
and I cried like a baby and settled for Miss Kitty.
She's gray.
And has lots of energy
-nodnod-

I like music
Nuuu
I LOVE music.
Listen to it all the time
You'll never catch me without my iPod.
And Yessum
I still listen to Nsync
XDxD

And movies
I luff mai movies.
I have over 3000.
It's a hobby.
^^;;

So my Gaian hubby/ the love of mai life
Mars Landing Party
told me all about this place
and with links in his siggy, profile and journal
I just HAD to join^^

andandand
If I'm chosen
then I'd probably buy him pretteh shineh pixels.
And buy me pretteh things.
I dun want anything shiny
But i dunno
there isn't really anything i want for mai avi...
-shrug-
I'd probably donate to friends and random people...
I like to donate to people.
I've given away so many things
and just making people happy like that makes me happy
so it would be nice
if I could just give people goldies
at random
not charities or anything like that

>>
<<
Sorry if I rambled
Bunneh wouldn't help
;-;

But any way
that's about it^^;

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:49 am
Hi everyone....names Patty but I prefer Pattycakes....I'm 20 years young and work for my dad in a little thrift shop that he has...I have been an active member of the Gaia Universe for a little over a year and have loved every minute of it.....I found this thread kinda randomly in someones sig...and thought maybe it would be a nice place to make friends and maybe just be one of those lucky winners... xd

If I do win by chance the money will partially go to my quest for golden laurels.....and the rest I would probably give to my dad because he is a noob that I fully clothed....anyway that about sums it up..if you have any questions send me a pm....I love the randomness!  

fragglerocker05

Apocalyptic Disaster

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:09 pm
hii!~

im Christal, and currently 14 year old.
umm... i like waffles and watermelons (but not together, i never tried it before, lol) but i HATE pancakes! scream
but thats only because i dont know how to chew them and so i choke. lmao~ sweatdrop blaugh

umm.. i dunno what else to put, soo..
i guess thats all.

hope to talk to one of you someday!
Bye!~  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:55 pm
im 16
sex. male
i just started this game about 3 months ago . i like it alot  

FBC.

kikomimo727

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:02 pm
Hey everyone, I'm kikomimo727! My friends call me Casey or Moriko, whichever you prefer. I like reading and bike-riding with my friends, and swimming along with running. I LOVE the color blue, and am super hyper!! I have been on Gaia for close to a year, and LOVE my experience with it. Actually, I'm responsible for hooking my friends onto Gaia.....teehee teehee. If I won there would be several things I would do. Of course complete 1-2 of my quests, which include several items, the top ranking ones: an OMFG hat, ninja headband, and a kitsune mask. I also would help my friend with a bit for her quest, and her avi, since her account was banned for a year because of stuff! I also have been having trouble making some gold, since the bumping life isn't for me. But, anything is fine, and I guess I'm ok. I just would like to say you are SO nice for doing this, and I really appreciate the chance! blaugh PM me if you wanna be friends or just talk!  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:08 pm
Heyro, My name is Spaceheathen...always have been always will be, though on my birth certificate it says "Brigette" for some reason...huh wierd. I live in Missouri, in between parents and have been with Joe Dino (JDino on gaia)...my boyfriend for two years this 12th. I work at JCPenney and enjoy dipping chicken nuggets in my M&M McFlurries. My passion is art, and science fiction. I play video games and my favorite console will always be Xbox. I am 17...but thats changing next month.

I found this place, if I remember correctly, in a random siggy. I saw the word "million" and just had to click on it. I mean..who wouldnt want one million gold right?

If I ever win any money, which I won't haha, I will use the money for my guild and contests hosted on my free avi art shoppe. Im sure Ill buy a rare item or two but mostly the gold would be going back to the good people of gaia rather than entirely to myself.

This is me:
User Image
I look naked but Im totally wearing a tube top.

This is my boyeee:
User Image

Thanks very much and ill see you around the guild eh?  

bee pollen

Wicked Sweetheart

A Jar Of Marmalade

Generous Tycoon

7,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:36 pm
Hello. ^_^

My name is Jennifer. (You can just call me Jen.) I'm 17 and I live in the United States. I'll be graduating high school on June 8th. Then in September I'll be going to college. I want to major in Communications.

I have a boyfriend whom I love more than anything in the world. He's my baby. <3

I love video games and anime. (My favorite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist.)

Music:

Evanescence, Metallica, Flyleaf, Tool, AFI, The Cruxshadows, VNV Nation, Lamb of God, Arch Enemy, Breaking Benjamin, Slipknot, Kelly Clarkson, Coldplay, Radiohead, Nine Inch Nails, Dir en Grey, Alice in Chains, Newfound Glory, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Stone Temple Pilots, etc.

And, uh, that's it. xD

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:47 pm
-----------Crazy-----------

i'm morgan,
i'm 16.
i live in colorado in the us.
i love my friends and family.
i'm really into photography..
thats whant i wanna do whn i grow up... he he
i love viedo ames and also anmie...

-----------goodness-----------

Orgasm-In-A-Box

The Quirky Turkey

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:49 pm
Name: Noreen

Wants:Items, Equips, Friends.

Hobbies/Interests: Watching Tv, playing basket-ball, listening to music

Place Born: Canada

Dislikes: Annoying people, war  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games