Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Northern Range ~RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:25 pm
((Sorry, just a reference to a battle at the Lava Plains really early when I started roleplaying. Ravyn shall explain! And Ravyn isn't a demon by the way, she's human, just REALLY crazy.))

Ravyn blinked at the vicious thought from Masakasu. She just smiled and giggled a little. "Oh, not the tiny fairy lady, the creepy elf lady from Jarian. She's the one that I didn't want to see us. We fought before. Neither of us won, though I would if she hadn't cheated." She pouted childishly before grabbing at Masakasu's hand, careful with her blades as always, and willing him to be dragged with her, following Blaize. She was practically skipped behind her. "Think we'll find anything Blaize? If we do," She gasped with excitement and turned to her friend, "can I kill it if we find something?" She grinned.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:28 pm
Masakazu looked at Sarissa now; he was starting to get sonfused but he kept his composure. Don't track them yet, Blaize. I'll wait for word from either Lady Caly or Lord Cy. He told Blaize and then focused on Sarissa yet again. "I'll wait." He told her simply and then floated in the air a bit. He didn't like how this was turning being Sarissa and Ravyn, and he hoped that either Caly or Cy would hurry and send some type of sign or something that would get them moving. When Ravyn grabbed his hand, he sighed a bit and then allowed her to drag him around in the air.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:33 pm
((Oops...forgot about that.....and I should've remembered since I like to go look at profiles of people I'm RPing with lol))

Sarissa snorted in faint amusement, "Why does everyone insist on calling me a fairy? First Vincent and Aeris...and now you..." she shook her head slightly.

((Uh...I kinda can't post as Caly til D posts as Cy and I don't know if she'll be doing that tonight since she's on a date with her bf...))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:34 pm
Fine.... But if we wait to long the trail will go cold... Blaize thought to Masakazu, leaning against the wall of the building as Ravyn started to ask her questions. "Don't you remember training... You gather the info first... then you kill it... I think they taught us that in Assassin Tech 101...?" She made her voice sound jokingly, hiding her increasing annoyance at the genie.... Honestly, was there really such a need for such animosity towards demons... It wasn't like she was one of the uncivilised ones either. Being in a somewhat bad mood from the blood didn't really help either.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:39 pm
Ravyn giggled at Masakasu. "You're like a balloon!" She said, giggling once more. She turned at Blaize's voice, tilting her head in confusion. "Training? What training? I never had any training. Well, except that Master was the only important person in my life...but now he's gone..." She looked down at the blood-stained ground before tugging on Masakasu's arm. "Now I have you sweetie!" She giggled again.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:46 pm
I'm fully aware of that, Blaize. Masakazu replied softly and then smiled to her. Still, keeping a low profile can also work wonders too, rather than just following a trail and killing everything in sight. He added and then felt Ravyn tug on his arm. He blushed when she called him 'sweetie,' but he turned to her anyways, laughing a bit at her comment about him being a balloon. "What was your master's name, Ravyn?" He asked lightly.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:54 pm
"His name was Master!" She said cheerily. She hummed and kicked her feet at the blood-soaked ground, kicking up red dust. She sighed, looking for something interesting to do while she waited for the battle. She remembered waiting outside of some club for her targets while her master did business with them below. That was so boring. They didn't even scream when they died. Master did though. She grinned and giggled once more.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:03 pm
Masakazu tilted his head to the side lightly: A master whose name was master? Weird. He thought and then coughed a bit when the dust that Ravyn kicked wafted up to his nose. He listened to her thoughts and raised an eyebrow lightly. "Ravyn? Are you feeling well?" He asked, almost regretting that he wanted to see how she would turnn out if she stayed in the blood scented area.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:08 pm
She turned her head to her 'sweetie' and smiled too widely. "Feeling great! Better than ever!" She said, the madness entering her eyes again. She took a deep breath of the stained air and sighed contently. She eyes half lidded, she began humming the child's song again. She swung her arms in time with the beat of the song, her smile never faltering.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:15 pm
Blaize's full attention on Ravyn was apparent that something wasn't right. She watched her friend intently, ready to attempt to stop Ravyn if anything should happen.... If it was one thing she remembered about the last time Ravyn and she had fought together... The song did not mean anything good. Masakazu... Do NOT... Do anything to set her off.....  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:17 pm
Masakazu smiled nervously and the listened to Ravyn as she hummed a child's song. She's ff her rocker right now! He thought, looking as the murderous feature her eyes had. "And you're aure you don't want fresh air? You know, the smell of blood is not very good for humans.. too much can make you lose your mind, they say." He then looked to Blaize. What are you talking about, Blaize? He asked her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:23 pm
Ravyn smiled a predatory smile, pulling Masakasu closer to her. "I'll go where-ever you want to go, sweetie." She laughed again, the laugh warbling drunkenly.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:26 pm
When we fought the Jarians...she got cut... and started humming that song... Both her strength and speed increased... It was almost like some sort of demonic power burst... In any ase... She's not herself when she get's like this... Blaize thought, watching Ravyn's every move. It should be fine... as long as they weren't attacked by anything...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:27 pm
Masakazu blushed lightly when Ravyn pulled him closer to her. Is this what Blaize meant? He thought and then looked into Ravyn's eyes. His cheeks were getting brighter with every passing moment, and he couldn't find any words at the moment.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:34 pm
Ravyn pouted cutely, looking up at Masakasu through her bangs. "Don't temp me with a date and then not follow through with it. That would make me mad." She giggled "At the risk of sounding incredibly cliche," her words lowered and all of the humor in her abruptly disappeared, "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry." Ravyn stated darkly. She stared at him darkly, her eyes quickly losing focus, before she seemed to snap out of her dark mood with a shudder. "Just kidding! Where are we going huh?" She said happily, as if her dark mood couldn't have existed.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff