Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
do you really want the whole million? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shrimp_Man

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:47 am
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

I'll be honest and say that hell yeah I'd like the whole million, but only because I wouldn't be forced to sell my OMG again to rebuy what I sold to buy the OMG in the first place. sweatdrop

of the House of Demonic Dreams

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:00 am
Yes! I want the whole 1Mil! Since my main account was perma-banned recently (and had over 2 mil worth of stuff on it) I really want that whole 1Mil to get most of what I lost back.

(Oh and I was perma-banned because some jerk botter donated me 100K and I guess he thought it would be funny if I got banned after buying stuff with the gold. And then of course the Gaia admin didn't give a big F and thought I was the botter and blah blah...well here I am. xp )

So yeah, I sure want that 1Mil. xD Yeah I am greedy, but I used to donate a lot too. I used to hold a free avi contest in the Chatterbox every now and then and gave out 20-30K in prizes. :3  

Pasithea

Chibi Vampire Karin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:24 am
wow well i want it i havent gotten that rich at all yet and look at my dream avi i need it for that right there lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:28 am
I'd get the angelic pendant of my dreams, maybe the pitchfork, and all other gold will go towards the guild I VP for--The Generous Gaian Give Away Guild. Right now, only the creator's the one funding all the prizes, and I deal with what's essentially the paper work of running the guild. xd  

EmpressZ

Golden Darling

Zarzarbinx

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 2:15 am
I'm not really fussed how much i'd win if i ever win anything, i'd like to be able to afford my dream avatar and if i got any more money left over i'd help my friends with some of their dream avatars.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:08 am
heart heart heart heart heart
uhmmm....eayh i think i would want all of the gold so i can complete a dream avi for once and then like buy a few extra items and help my friends out because they helped me when I got hacked.
heart heart heart heart heart

ktiki11

Black_Prophacy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:44 pm
to tell the truth i wouldnt need the whole million i just wanna get mah headband bak witch it got hacked after i got that bak would most likely give it to mah friends who really needed it  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:46 pm
Oh course I want the million. XD So many things I could buy with that. XD I could finally get my dream avi.  

Mew_Emari-chan19

Tho-Kun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:10 pm
well yea i want the whold million cause my old account got permantly bann lost all my money in stuff.i got over 500k crying o well.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:31 pm
Not really, It would be nice but I wouldn't need the full million. I just want to buy a wardrobe of norms so I don't have to sell things in the MP to get the looks I want. ^_^  

Cherry Choo

Knikkey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:32 pm
The only things I can think of that I want are Bani Clips and a Kiki. Id probably hold on to 100k or something after I buy them and donate the rest to a certain charity...that's if I win though. Since most of these past contest have been TekTek contest and I suck at TekTek I havent entered any contest xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:34 pm
The million would help. I have plans......just need the money to make them a step closer...
... twisted xd JK. Really, I do have plans.  

MonJ

AngelsXWithinXTheXDamned

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:39 pm
i want a million gold come on  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:48 pm
Why not , i'd complete my quest,help my friends and some people with donating,and save some smile  

valkotukka

Digitized

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:52 pm
I'd probably just buy a few items then give the rest to my friend who is questing for an Angelic Scarf.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games