Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
How'd you come up with your name?? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gothicmetal101

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:42 pm
its my screen name every place else...at one point I was really into gothic metal, I still am, nut not as much as I used to be dramallama dramallama dramallama domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:44 pm
I was lazy when coming up with a new sn, so I just wrote thisismysn. 3nodding  

x3 thisismysn x3

`Demon_in_the_Snow

Dangerous Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:53 pm
My name comes from the word 'Haku' meaning 'Demon in the snow' 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:15 pm
Jaishirri
I like the name Jamie (It's also the name of my Fan Fiction main character. Her friends call her Jai.) I was looking for something that reminded me of anime and "shirri" did the trick... I tested a few other endings out then ran them by a friend.

I made it up three years ago by smushing syllables together and to this day I still like how it sounds.

My names Jamie!!! biggrin  

Harlot of the Heart

l0st-angelic-demon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:28 pm
Its the nickname I started off with in reall life, I made it up because I wanted to be called it, but no one did so I just made it my gaia name. Xp
My original name was =noyouarewrong=
though. Xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:37 pm
Simple answer.

Years and years of poor self image.

and

Zero from megaman was awesome.  

zXero

NinjaPengii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:21 pm
just read my signature  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:23 pm
i dont rely know sweatdrop  

inu828

Mystical Pyramid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:45 pm
I came up with my username for gaia "MYSTICAL PYRAMID" cause "MYSTICAL" sounds cool, and goes along with me and the rest of my name. "PYRAMID" i came up with is because pyramids and ancient Egypt, and ancient times in general festinate me. I think my username is awesome in my point of view! sweatdrop smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:24 pm
I came up with my name "Rinakau" because #1 during that time I thought it sounded cool. #2 I wanted a unique name that I could call "my own" cuz I see how some people will have those names with the numbers next to it like take for example I remember seeing a guy named Naruto1234 etc etc. lol. I'm not really into the whole numbers in the name thing. I mean, wouldn't it be awkward if you had a friend in real life and you had to call him "Hey Jake04125 come here man!" lol seriously xd  

Rinakau

Turempt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:31 pm
I like Naruto, and I wanted to make a Naruto avie....so the idea for a girl Naruto avie popped into my head....it's just sorta stuck here. Plus, Gaia has too many boy Naruto avies, not enough girl Naruto ones!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:37 pm
Probably posted here before, but I'll post again since I'm lazy.

So yes my username has some history behind.
It all started with me wanting to be a Marine Biologist since I was old enough to decide my future job. Now that job has not changed at all amazing enough, most poeple go through 4-8 jobs before finiding the perfect one for them. So yeah, now unlike my family who are all into horses, love them, adore them, I loved dolphins instead strange huh? Well yes strange enough I only like horses, not love them I perfer dolphins I just love them and know almost everything on them. I've read so many books about them so yeah. You're probably wondering, but what does this have to do with your username? Well I'm getting there be patient >>. Okay next thing is that since I absolutely adore dolphins I believe the world would be nothing without the world famous Dolly from Seaworld. She is the star of their dolphin show and since I went to SeaWorld like 5 times I fell in love with Dolly the Dolphin. Now the number well that was the age I was when I joined the site until my recent age change of 15, but I was gonna chose 13 because 13 is my favorite and most lucky number and whoever said 13 was unlucky was wrong.

So now you know my story.
-Dolly  

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Rinakau

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:37 pm
~Girl_Naruto~
I like Naruto, and I wanted to make a Naruto avie....so the idea for a girl Naruto avie popped into my head....it's just sorta stuck here. Plus, Gaia has too many boy Naruto avies, not enough girl Naruto ones!

Hurray for woman power! Lol. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:42 pm
Mine is my sn from EVERYWHERE. Even my domain is setsuntamew.net ^^

Anyway! Setsunta is the name of a character I created back in 2003 for a Pokemon fanfic. I never ended up writing it, because I am lazy. Mew is one of my favorite Pokemon and it's short and fit well. I first used this sn on fanfiction.net with all intention of writing said fic, but at 13, I put things off...a LOT. So it never happened ^^;;

Even though I'm not a huge Pokemon fan anymore (well, I don't watch it obsessively XD), I still love the sn. I can't possibly imagine using anything else ;D  

SetsuntaMew

A Wild Nazara

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:44 pm
This was back when I was into the word 'dizzy'.
Just added part of my favorite Band's name, Streetlight 'Manifesto', to it and there you have it.
I'm thinking of another name change sometime.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff