Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Nikki's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin-Tsuchimi89

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:13 pm

oh i see,he confessed to you but you seem to reject but you like him as a brother,touching,i was hoping you guy will settle it since earlyer,im just glad your alright
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:15 pm

"I'm glad i'm alright too, though i hope he doesn't do anything brash or stupid or both." shaking her head she smiled.

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

Rin-Tsuchimi89

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:17 pm

NikkiUzumakiHyuga
"I'm glad i'm alright too, though i hope he doesn't do anything brash or stupid or both." shaking her head she smiled.
just be sure to watch him every time your with him,of you dont want him to do anything stupid like that again
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:21 pm

"I will and i'll get help from his teacher as well." nodding she had a dazed look on her face as her mind wonderd about other things.

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

Rin-Tsuchimi89

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:22 pm

NikkiUzumakiHyuga
"I will and i'll get help from his teacher as well." nodding she had a dazed look on her face as her mind wonderd about other things.

looks at her with a confused face

hey you ok?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:24 pm

Nikki kinda jerked out of her dazed state.
"Oh yead i'm fine sorry for zoning out there." rubbing the back of her neck she blushed after being caught staring off into space.

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

Rin-Tsuchimi89

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:29 pm

NikkiUzumakiHyuga
Nikki kinda jerked out of her dazed state.
"Oh yead i'm fine sorry for zoning out there." rubbing the back of her neck she blushed after being caught staring off into space.
ha ha,that funny,its not everyday do i get to see a girl as beautiful as you act this way cool
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:31 pm

Nikki's face reddend more as she looked down. "Stop making fun of me Hokage-sama its not very nice." she smiled a bit.

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

Rin-Tsuchimi89

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:33 pm

NikkiUzumakiHyuga
Nikki's face reddend more as she looked down. "Stop making fun of me Hokage-sama its not very nice." she smiled a bit.
but its true, and its real cool cool if you dont want me to speak of it then i will not
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:35 pm

Nikki's face was scarlet red and she was trying not to look up at the Hokage. Sparing a glance she quickly looked back down.

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

Rin-Tsuchimi89

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:38 pm

NikkiUzumakiHyuga
Nikki's face was scarlet red and she was trying not to look up at the Hokage. Sparing a glance she quickly looked back down.
hey you ok? your face is red,are you having a fever

he feels her forehead and tryes to see if she had one
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:39 pm

"no i'm fine." looking away she felt her face heat up even more
gahh must stop blushing darnnit Nikki stop blushing

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

Rin-Tsuchimi89

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:42 pm

NikkiUzumakiHyuga
"no i'm fine." looking away she felt her face heat up even more
gahh must stop blushing darnnit Nikki stop blushing
(thinking)
if she says she's ok then its ok but still worry,is mite faint looking like that but i will catch her if she does im quick enough
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:45 pm

Nikki wanted to hurl her head into the wall and just end it all right there.
Putting her hands to her face she tried to hide the blush that seemed to permantly stain her face. Looking up slightly she smiled faintly.

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games