Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
A Day in the Life of the Crew - Read it! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:22 am
Quote:
Because I wanna see if you really do give gold away or if it's just a scam... v.v

Wtf.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:25 pm
Quote:
um i wannaa join cuz it poular and i love poular stuff

the hell is 'poular'?

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:59 pm
Quote:
lol i want a million gold hu dosent right

Que?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:07 am
Quote:
I was browsng through and this looked very tempting XD um lol i have no idea wehat to say so ill just BANANARANA PIES ARE AWESOME xd WHO AGREES WITH ME!!??? OOO AND CUPPYCAKES LUUUUB CUPPYCAKES AND CAKE I LUB CAKE, HOW BOUT YOU?

What in hell.... rofl

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:49 pm
Quote:
There was a purple polka dotted killer whale dancing on the side of the street dancing along without any feet dancing on her tail dancing on her will dancing with her soul. Btw, DRUGGIES ARE LAME. so are lamas. >.< And killer whales are just giant dolphins, and Moonlight_bella has fifteen toes.

Screen shot, or it didn't happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:35 pm
`Tahirah
Quote:
There was a purple polka dotted killer whale dancing on the side of the street dancing along without any feet dancing on her tail dancing on her will dancing with her soul. Btw, DRUGGIES ARE LAME. so are lamas. >.< And killer whales are just giant dolphins, and Moonlight_bella has fifteen toes.

Screen shot, or it didn't happen.
People with 15 toes shouldn't be made fun of. emo  

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:51 pm
admin
You have been promoted to Vice Captain in [MADG] Mil-A-Day Giveaway - Win Gold In Our Weekly Contest, Events & Charities! by Norayr.

Norayr also provided this reason for this action:
'Cause you ate the chicken tie registrar with portable shades of wisdom.

WHAT DOES IT MEEEEEAAAAAN?! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:12 pm
Quote:
Tyraaaaaaa. Have my babies, please. :3

Woah, Tah. I didn't know you looked like this >

User Image

OF COURSE I'LL HAVE YOUR BABIES! 8DDD

[ Tah's told me what happened, hopefully this will be temporary. D: ]

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:06 pm
Quote:
I want to join for the same reasons others want to: GOLD! It's the only thing that keeps me on this website. Friends or no friends. But one does need friends, another reason I should join. Ah, I'm not a beggar but I do need this.

...kinna greedy... neutral

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:02 pm
Quote:
cuz i really need money and if u do give me money ill tell all my friends about this guild and ill be an active member in this guild

Asskissery at it's finest. :3 :3 :3

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:50 am
Quote:
the reason is becasue i need 50000 to pay in my car bill

Wut? o 3o

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:23 am
Quote:
Let me join and get a cookie ;D

WHERE'S MAH GODDAMN COOKEH!? scream

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:34 am
Quote:
Youre awesome. =]

Oh but of course. cool

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:53 am
Quote:
Stumpy and his wife Martha went to the state fair every year. Every year Stumpy would say, "Martha, I'd like to ride in that there airplane." And every year Martha would say, "I know Stumpy, but that airplane ride costs ten dollars, and ten dollars is ten dollars." One year Stumpy and Martha went to the fair and Stumpy said, "Martha, I'm 71 years old. If I don't ride that airplane this year I may never get another chance." Martha replied, "Stumpy, that there airplane ride costs ten dollars, and ten dollars is ten dollars." The pilot overheard them and said, "Folks, I'll make you a deal, I'll take you both up for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say one word, I won't charge you, but if you say one word it's ten dollars." Stumpy and Martha agreed and up they went. The pilot did all kinds of twists and turns, rolls and dives, but not a word was heard. He did all his tricks over again, but still not a word. They landed and the pilot turned to Stumpy, "By golly, I did everything I could think of to get you to yell out, but you didn't." Stumpy replied, "Well, I was gonna say something when Martha fell out, but ten dollars is ten dollars."

Win.  

Sinaeria

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:45 pm
Sinaeria
Quote:
Stumpy and his wife Martha went to the state fair every year. Every year Stumpy would say, "Martha, I'd like to ride in that there airplane." And every year Martha would say, "I know Stumpy, but that airplane ride costs ten dollars, and ten dollars is ten dollars." One year Stumpy and Martha went to the fair and Stumpy said, "Martha, I'm 71 years old. If I don't ride that airplane this year I may never get another chance." Martha replied, "Stumpy, that there airplane ride costs ten dollars, and ten dollars is ten dollars." The pilot overheard them and said, "Folks, I'll make you a deal, I'll take you both up for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say one word, I won't charge you, but if you say one word it's ten dollars." Stumpy and Martha agreed and up they went. The pilot did all kinds of twists and turns, rolls and dives, but not a word was heard. He did all his tricks over again, but still not a word. They landed and the pilot turned to Stumpy, "By golly, I did everything I could think of to get you to yell out, but you didn't." Stumpy replied, "Well, I was gonna say something when Martha fell out, but ten dollars is ten dollars."

Win.
XDDD

That's disturbingly sad. xd

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games