Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Ollie's apartment Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:43 am
Ollie nodded keeping his stance and his center of gravity low "actually i was wondering about that ..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:55 am
Nekura shook his head, "My, my...All this time you hadn't known, mirror?" He questioned. He smirked at it once more.
"When I was young, I used to train out in the forest, in my own solitudal space. That was until a beast came out and attacked me, leaving me critically wounded. My father found me and tried to use a cross of science and jutsu to save me. But this experiment of his...something went wrong...and I was split into two..." He glanced at the Doppleganger, "You being the other half. But while I survived you nearly didn't, being shunned away becuase you were thought to be evil. It appears you survived though and over time the shadows have surrounded you, leaving an almost impenetrable defense around your body. One that can only be dispersed with the light." He drew out the sword from under his cloak, studying the blade carefully, "And that's when I developed this. A sword imbued with natural sunlight that can be forced out with chakra. Ultimatly...your only weakness..."  

Nekuras Spirit

kurusaki07

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:01 am
Kurusaki stepped forward, looking rather lazily at the weapon.'That is all well and good having a flashy weapon. But you forget you have to fight either me,scree,and ollie first, or a fight against four. If you ask me, the odds are against you, so don't try anything incredibly stupid and flashy like most bad guys do.'  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:04 am
Ollie nodded in agreement "exactly, so your choice, fight or get beaten to a pulp"  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

The Doppleganger Creature

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:08 am
Nekura's words trailed in the Doppleganger's mind.
"Am I just the result of a mere experiment?" It thought, "Then there is only one way to slove this..."
"Ollie...Kurusaki...this is my fight. I must ask you two to stay out of this."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:10 am
Ollie looked at the doppleganger "alright ... but if you get hurt i'm jumping in, and by the way, your not just the result of an experiment, you are alive, you have a purpose, so don't die, or i'm reviving you and killing you again" he grinned, sheathed his trench knives and stepped back.  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

kurusaki07

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:10 am
'But-' Kurusaki started then thought about this. he nodded'fine, but i will not stand by and watch if things get to rough.'  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:15 am
The Doppleganger smiled...not the smirk that usually appeared on its face, but an authentic smile, "Thank you."
It glared back at Nekura and stepped foward, flexing its claws.  

kurusaki07

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:16 am
Kurusaki sat down and meditated. (sorry, have to go)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:18 am
"Hmmm...touching." Nekura mocked, "But all good things must come to an end!" He charged foward, bringing his sword down on his other half.  

Nekuras Spirit

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:20 am
Ollie shrugged and looked at Nekura "everything comes to an end eventually, but that includes you"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:23 am
"I'll admit the first time we fought you had the element of surprize," The Doppleganger said as its claws came into contact with what could be called its evil half's sword, stopping the swords path of attack.
"But this time I know of your weapon's ability. As long as I can keep away from the light you can't harm me." It pushed his sword away and swiped with its claws while calling out to Ollie, "Ollie, I need a blindfold!"  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:25 am
Ollie nodded, ran over and handed him a long strip of cloth "there, that should do" he then ran back into the corner to keep out of reach of the blade.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:30 am
The Doppleganger nodded in thanks and quickly tied the cloth around its head, covering it eyes.
"Now...as long as he doesn't land an attack he will not come out victorious in this battle."  

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces