Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:22 pm
Desta set Kenton down on the ground as she pulled a small device out of an unknown pocket and began fiddling with it. "There... This should let the Jarian Clan know we are ready." the device started emitting a very high frequency radio wave to whereever the Jarian Clan Base was...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:54 pm
Desta recieved a signal back and quickly translated it. "Hmm... Okay... Dang..." Desta took a trashcan and started changing it into a semblance like Kenton, infact other than the metal sheen it was identical. "Demonic, take this copy to the Rich Side as was initially planned. And be prepared for battle. If you should get into trouble return to the base as quickly and as unseen as possible."
Desta bent down and picked up Kenton over her shoulder and slowly but surely created a sack around him to make him look like a bunch of spuds.  

deathstar175

DemonicShadowWolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:25 pm
"Demonic, take this copy to the Rich Side as was initially planned. And be prepared for battle. If you should get into trouble return to the base as quickly and as unseen as possible." Demonic nodded and picked up "Kenton", throwing him over his sholder and making his waythrough the alleys, procceding to the Rich Side. He held the copy with his left hand, leaving his right free and armed in case any surprises were ahead.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:58 pm
The city walls didn't prove to be a hindrance. DeVars looked down to the bustling town they called Byako. A city filled with lustrious complexes and nifty strata of individuals that managed to call it they're home.

He dug up in his vest and got his own invitation. Only two cookies left.
He took one and ate it. This was the last step to his journey. Byako - finally... and one more cookie to go.

He breathed in deep to muster enough restraint and stepped on Byako's territory. An enlightening feeling surrounded him as a cool wind came by his face.

He fell down off the large barricade they called 'wall'. It did prove to be a hindrance.  

DeVars

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:46 am
Erk walked over to the main gate feeling slightly confused.

"Its been so long since I was last here..." Howwever he was more intrested in finding some buissness. He began looking for signs of mechas passing but instead found the fallen Devars. "Well thats something you don't see everyday." However he didn't bother seeing if the man was all right. He walked over to a blank wall, reched inside his cloak and pulled out a long poster which he unrolled and posted on the wall.

It read: "Come to the orange mechanism for all mecha needs! No Regulations! No corporate overhead! Located inside Mecha Main Street.

After he had posted it he turned around and faced the man ounce more. After thinking for a second he walked over to the man. "Hey buddy you all right?" he says holding out a hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:24 am
DeVars quickly stood up and dusted his clothing, "That - is not a good sign... not a good sign at all."

He looked to his side to see a man holding out his hand, "Eh?", then he realized what had just happened.

"Oh - hahahahahahah - I'm okay... I'm okay. Don't worry about me. Just felt dizzy and all.", he mustered while scratching his head, "... so, may I ask why are you here?"  

DeVars

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:43 pm
Erk stares at the man for a second "You sayin theres a reason I shouldn't be in my home town? Well anyways Im the owner, head technichine, and store keeper at the Orange Mechanism." when he dosen't see a reaction regiser on DeVars face he continues "Its a Mecha garage, but its been closed for the past several years. Used to be really famous before the war..." Erk stares off reminicing for a moment. "I was just putting up an add for the store" he says pointing to the sign "If you ever need anything just stop by, its in the Mecha district and hard to miss. Well, if theres nothing I can do then I'll be on my way." He stands up and begins walking back to Mecha Main Street.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:10 pm
"Hmm... he's quite the weirdness... ", DeVars moved in steps.

"I'll have to move out too... and find a place that suits me well..."  

DeVars

Yoshumi_Ai

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:39 pm
Kaori approached the main gate, she was a bit tired because it was quite a walk from HQ but she could take it. Once she reached the archway leading into the city, she leaned over onto one of the pedestals to rest. She looked off into the distance at the blank landscape. She was waiting for Gungal to catch up. In the distance she gold see his approaching fast, he was probably running.

"Hurry up will ya?!" she yelled to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:21 pm
"Nah.... not right now... I'll practice my procrastination prowess for a while.", DeVars climbed on to the walls and lay there - watching the whole cityscape... waiting for sleep to come and take him.  

DeVars

timpey

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:37 am
Gungal ran as fast as he could, being a dwarf. Kaori could be so impatient, he thought to himself as he ran to catch up.

*Huff*puff*"Ok, im here."

Gungal leant on a nearby wall to catch his breath and looked up at the huge main gate.

"So this is the main gate to the city, wonder what we will find in their."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:35 pm
((sorry i took so long, i was really sick.))

"I don't know." Kaori brushed her hair out of her wet face. She looked about to see if any one was around. She noticed somone sitting on the wall not to far from her. "Hey you there!" She ran up to the base of the wall. "We could use your help!"  

Yoshumi_Ai

timpey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:16 pm
Gungel quickly ran, as fast as he could to Kaori, seeing he was still out of breath.

"Kaori wait, are you sure we should be asking this complete stranger for help."

Gungel looked up at the figure on the wall, not sure what to make of him.

"Who are you?"

(ooc thats ok, hopeu feel better)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:31 pm
Who are you?

DeVars heard a small voice welling in from the bottom of the wall, he moved a bit and stretched out and yawned to conquer his sleepiness.

He looked down and saw two other figures looking up on the wall.

"Hmmm... I'm just sleeping here - does the place ban on homeless people around? Actually I was about to go to a good inn or tavern but I kinda procrastinated..."  

DeVars

Yoshumi_Ai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 9:14 am
"I'm not trying to attack you!" she yelled up to him. "We have hurd rumers of a war. We would just like you to conferm them."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games