Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:52 pm
*looks over at bedside table that has Unfinished Tales on it* ninja

Oh yeah, Thaxul, definitely sexy xp  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:32 pm
redface

stop, your embarassing me! xp

not really, keep them coming!!  

Thaxul

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:59 pm
My girlfriend just called Thaxul cute crying I think I need a hug.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:05 pm
Zach McClure
My girlfriend just called Thaxul cute crying I think I need a hug.

*hugs*

I know its you, elainya  

Thaxul

treythea

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:16 pm
zylaxidia
Russandol
I'm 5"8. smile

I have practically my whole series of HoMe on the computer table. smile

Better yet. I have the whole series of HoME on this computer right here! And I must say, the cntrl-F is very useful! biggrin I have the link if anyone wants it.

And thank you, Onoj!

Though I must agree...Thaxul's cute!

I do. smile Please. smile

The only book in reach of my bed is Dracula, which is actually ON my bed at the moment, 'cause I'm reading it. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:25 pm
Russandol
zylaxidia
Russandol
I'm 5"8. smile

I have practically my whole series of HoMe on the computer table. smile

Better yet. I have the whole series of HoME on this computer right here! And I must say, the cntrl-F is very useful! biggrin I have the link if anyone wants it.

And thank you, Onoj!

Though I must agree...Thaxul's cute!

I do. smile Please. smile

The only book in reach of my bed is Dracula, which is actually ON my bed at the moment, 'cause I'm reading it. XD

I actually missed that!

I want the link! 3nodding  

Thaxul

zylaxidia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:57 pm
http://www.diar.ru/tolkien/texts/eng/index.php
USERNAME=tolkien PASSWORD=tolkien
just had to make sure everyone saw that! xd And it's the same password and stuff for everything. I love that site! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:07 pm
zylaxidia
just had to make sure everyone saw that! xd And it's the same password and stuff for everything. I love that site! heart

*saves HoME to computer just in case*

I'm not reading it though unless I don't get it for Christmas. I'd find it pretty annoying to have to sit at the computer and read something -_-  

Zurgi

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:08 pm
zylaxidia

eek Thanks! *Downloads frantically*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:14 pm
Zurgiea
zylaxidia

*saves HoME to computer just in case*

I'm not reading it though unless I don't get it for Christmas. I'd find it pretty annoying to have to sit at the computer and read something -_-

Likewise.

This is what I was hoping to get for Christmas to go with my matching collection:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
T'is a shame it's out of print. sad  

Khorkalba

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:16 pm
That's the really expensive fancy smancy one. I was looking at that, but decided I'd settle on the ones they have at amazon with the same idea (combined down into three books) but less fancy, and one third the price xd Especially since if I didn't settle on those lower priced ones, I'd never get all of the HoME.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:21 pm
Zurgiea
That's the really expensive fancy smancy one. I was looking at that, but decided I'd settle on the ones they have at amazon with the same idea (combined down into three books) but less fancy, and one third the price xd Especially since if I didn't settle on those lower priced ones, I'd never get all of the HoME.

I'm not too bothered about getting the whole collection at once. I'd rather wait and get that copy. 3nodding  

Khorkalba

Zurgi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:31 pm
Longbow UK
Zurgiea

I'm not too bothered about getting the whole collection at once. I'd rather wait and get that copy. 3nodding

Well, see, if I got that copy..

I wouldn't have the full collection until 2006. First one this christmas, next one next christmas, next one the next christmas.

Can't wait that long xd And I really don't feel like spending my own money since I'm supposed to save it for University and such.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:43 pm
Thats a really nice fancy edition there, Longbow! I'd be far too poor for it. Especially seeing that I have....$3.48 after shopping for 5 gifts. FIVE GIFTS. I don't even spend anything on anything I WANT, and I'm still broke. That's why I resort to the internet. xp And my parents...They don't like to spend on Tolkien...They think I shouldn't get them because I tore apart a copy of The Silmarillion when I was 6. I was SIX! Gimme a break. redface xp Ahem [/rant]  

zylaxidia

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:48 pm
zylaxidia
They think I shouldn't get them because I tore apart a copy of The Silmarillion when I was 6. I was SIX! Gimme a break. redface xp Ahem [/rant]

You tore apart the Sil? eek gonk

Blasphemy! xd  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games