Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:51 pm
Hokori screamed. He felt his power transfer to Gohma. His guardian grabbed Gohma around the head and ripped him away. He felt his wound knit slowly. His guardian warped into his body. His wound closed. He stood and ran. Stumbling out the door of the house. He ran into the forest and away from his village. He would be back. Stronger than ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:53 pm
Gohma let him run. His nekote were changed forever. He unstrapped them from his hands and hooked them to their straps on his pants. He turned to Miharu who's eyes were once againn green.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:56 pm
Miharu ran and hugged Gohma "Please don't turn out to be like him!" she said leaning her head to his chest  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:59 pm
Gohma hugged her back. "I won't." He whispered softly. "I won't."  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:01 pm
Miharu walked to the door and looked happily back grinninh "So where are we going now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:31 am
Gohma walked out into the lightening sky. "We stay." He responded walking to where the crypt was. "I haven't seen all of the village and there may be more artifacts or information I need."  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:41 am
Miharu followed him "I-I took the wind stone..." she said blushing "And I can't give it to you..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:42 am
Gohma spun around and faced her. His eyes pulsed a few times. "Why?" He asked in mock anger.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:45 am
"To help..." she said looking away blushing and playing with her fingers "And it accidently got in my body...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:48 am
Gohma smiled softly and hugged her again. "Its ok. I already knew. I can see its chakra in your body." He stopped on the stones in front of all of the residence buildings and dropped his pack. He took off his shirt and layed down. His arm was sore from the scythe and extremely red. There wasn't an open wound thanks to his eyes, but it would hurt for a while.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:54 am
When Gohma wasn't looking Miharu took a deep and safe breath of relief! She ran to him and poked the shadow "What's it's name? I'll call it Fluffy!! yay Fluffy!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:56 am
Zetsumei turned slowly towards Miharu. His eyes grew almost black and he began pulsing softly. "I wouldn't if I were you Miharu." Gohma called as he shut his eyes. "He may get angry."  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:59 am
Fluffy's cool! she smilled and hugged the shadow "To me you'll always be Fluffy!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:03 am
Get her off of me. Zetsumei projected calmly.

"Miharu are you tired?" Gohma called out softly opening his eyes.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:10 am
"More or less why?" she asked  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games