Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
BAR (more then a bar, eat and sleep here as well!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ooooooh~
  shiney gold~
View Results

kleptor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:09 am
((*Sigh* pay attention to the posts you want... have fun dying.))

Click's mind was reeling as she slipped something from her pocket and carefully jabbed it into her right arm screaming under her breath for a short second until she heard a feint buzzing. "yours is probably already gone if it ever existed." She said licking her blood off the needle and slipping it back. "We need to find a place..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:42 am
"Yeah, my arm's been severed more times than i can count. Anyway we're getting out of here. I guess we'll head to the river."

[Walks out the door holding Sachi]  

Oracle for Hire

Masami_Mistress_Of_Fire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:19 pm
She smiled. "I do actually. I come from the Natsuka Clan. We have control over specific elements, conjuring them and bending them to our will. What sort of powers do you have, Celesta-san?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:14 pm
Lee and Zetsumei were talking by themselves as they went over how they would acquire their money or how to fight the different people the plushie had listed. Lee was the only one that seemed to be able to go against A.N. Sem.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:39 pm
Byako Random Event

The number of killer generic assasins from the killer generic evil goverment from the killer generic plot that were killer genericly dead were killer genericly scooped up out of thin air desapearing in dungeon square which isnt killer generic
and no more killer generic assasins would be popping up anytime soon thanks to non-fatal originalness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:02 pm
"So plushie... thing... Where would we find these bounties anyway?" Lee asked after he and Zetsumei conversed.
"Also, can you give us any form of desciption of them and what they can do?"

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:24 pm
Fox Plushie nodded

"A.N.Sem is an unknown maverick there have been rumored sightings of him everywhere from mecha mainsteet to little necropolis but at this point there has been nothing more concrete than the rumors that he married bigfoot
he is supposed to be a silver haired bishie who wears a blindfold though aparently he can see just fine

the rogue river pirates are on raveling river pilliaging from people living on it and robbing any boats that float down
due to there skill navigating the river they dont get caught easily
the pirates sail the river on a series of rafts that stick close to a large vessel that searves as there treasure vault

spikey the man poking cactus is hiding in te dessert and pokes anyone who tried to eat sweets
it looks like a cactus with alot of spiky thingys

super evil thingy is a nameless evil whatchamacallit that has been scaring the poor people of the rural farming area
no idea what it looks like because the reports dont match

and the infamous hat bandit is stealing hats in the marketplace
never been caught and nobody knows its idenity past its hat thieving"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:13 pm
"In other words... A.N.Sem will be hard to find, the pirates we just need a ship, the cactus we need sweets, the evil thing we must visit a farm and look out for anything, and then we go to the marketplace." Lee said with a sigh.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Airi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:42 pm
Lier cocked an eyebrow at Lee before sauntering over and slinging an arm around his shoulder.
"You don't necesarrily need a ship to catch up with the pirates." Her eyes narrowed and a dull glow swirled in the depths of the gold irises.
"You could technically..come from above." Her finger pointed straight up and waved a bit in the air. A smile played over her lips, quivering with the secret she held. She finally stepped back from Lee and took a long, rumbling breath.

"The pirates are my goal, yet as soon as this A.N.Sem fellow bursts onto the scene..." She paused, her body tensing as her semi-godly blood surged. "I'll take that bounty on his head." She turned quickly and strolled toward the door before pausing.

"Damn I need some dirt."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:15 am
"oh and the tarlow highlanders are hidden amongst the aerial archipeligo on airships"  

ByakoAssailant

kleptor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:37 pm
Kleptor had finished his appointment on the starship and was feeling very good about himself right now. He had been far under budget and entered the bar shortly. "I'd like to see the owner of this bar." He said coldly. "I have business to attend to and I'm on a tight schedule. I don't have time to dawdle." He said looking into his suitcase again. "Damn..." He said when he saw a bunch of men in large business suits. "EVERYONE ON THE GROUND! FBI!" Agitated severely he sat on a chair and raised his hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:09 am
Byako Random Event

the cliche agents and kleptor sprouted wings and were flown off for a round trip vacation that would end with them wearing grass skirts, feather necklaces and touching down at the grey tower

ByakoAssailant

kleptor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:19 am
((XD that was annoying lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:49 pm
"Wow you have awesome powers! Yeah I'm actually a dragon from the water dragon clan. This grants me the power of water manipulation!"  

Dragoon Saint Yukari

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Masami_Mistress_Of_Fire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:23 am
She smiled brightly. "My brother, Damion, has the same power. He can conjure and control water."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff