Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rockluver95

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:45 pm
babychick551
Koneko113
Koneko113
I don't see why people act differently near the person they like. Or why one of my friends pulled me aside just to tell me to stop embarrasing myself. I don't see why I was embarassing myself, how I was acting was how I always acted, random, weird, and basically not a person you'd see everyday..... like drawing yaoi of the boy I liked and his friend...... I did a suprisingly good job on it blaugh But if I showed it and one of you people knew him you'd show him ninja or he'll join gaia (I told him to >.<) and see it..... and one of them is rich so he could hire some noe to kill me eek either way, I just want to know, Why do most people act differently in front of the person they like?

((yaoi- guy on guy rofl ))

edit: His friend is rich, not the person I like

I don't think anyone's answered my question yet crying and if someone has, please tell me the page crying

its because, oh wait im not supposed to answer... but i'll pm u the answer

people act different around people they like because they think that if they acted the way they always do or around their friends they might not like them. sometimes people do it with out realizing that they are acting different.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:52 pm
dolly14
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fate made us sisters,....

Why do guys think it is okay to give out a girl's number?

I gave this guy my number and next thing I know they wrote my number on the whiteboard in class (different school) and let other guy's have it. Why do they think it is okay? o.O It makes no sense at all. Luckily I was dating someone and I didn't get a single call, but still...

....but love made us friends.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Keep in mind this isn't my way, just what most guys think/do.

It's a combination of two things. The first thing is that the guy values the girl's phone number as a trohpy - as if the girl was a prize to be won. : What could a stereotypical man do but display his trophies?

Secondly, it's part of the whole 'man law' thing mentioned on the first page. If you don't take pride in your trophies, aren't you feminine?

Sorry if that's offensive, but it's pretty true with many guys. :

My question: Do girls and women have some kind of 'code' they follow by, and if so, what's it about?

Pimp Chickan G

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:02 pm
I had no idea this thread was still going! ^_^

My question: Do girls and women have some kind of 'code' they follow by, and if so, what's it about?
There is unwritten law for everything on this planet, and some people follow it and some people don't.

Unwritten law I learned over the years: Don't chase another girl's boyfriend. (And I know guys should not chase after other guy's girlfriends, either!) It's just messy.
It's good for a gal pal to look to her friend and ask before dating her ex. (The awkwardness of hanging out with an ex is painful!)

-Ask to borrow clothes, don't just take.
-Never get the same outfit unless the matching is planned!

And girls, here's one rule I learned on my own.
If your pal breaks up with a guy, don't automatically bash him after the break-up, even if your friend is. She might get back together with him! X:

There's more... but... y'know, that's the gist of it.

Do guys like cute things but just don't "Aw" over them like girls.
I know it's scientifically proven that girls have a hormone that gives them this motherly quality - do dudes think baby animals are cute, too?

And I know a lot of girls really like chocolate (I long for sushi), is there any kind of food guys pine for?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:08 pm
Fairy_Sage
I had no idea this thread was still going! ^_^

Do guys like cute things but just don't "Aw" over them like girls.
I know it's scientifically proven that girls have a hormone that gives them this motherly quality - do dudes think baby animals are cute, too?

And I know a lot of girls really like chocolate (I long for sushi), is there any kind of food guys pine for?

Well, these are interesting to answer... it's really less specific to gender than it is to cliques, etc.

However, guys seem to go crazy over the thought for Hot Cheetos and/or nachos I 'spose, though that's just from what I've seen at my schools. I don't like Hot Cheetos too much, but for some reason I crave them a lot. I do, however, love nachos.

We don't just 'aw' over them, but we don't go crazy about them usually. Cute things can get overlooked often by guys when 'hott' things come into play. xp

And guys are more into big, rough animals than baby animals. School mascots are called 'Tigers', 'Bruins', and 'Bulldogs' since the teams are usually made by a man, and men play on them.

That's just from what I've seen - I think it just depends on who you talk to.

Pimp Chickan G

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:36 pm
RandyMan92
dolly14
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fate made us sisters,....

Why do guys think it is okay to give out a girl's number?

I gave this guy my number and next thing I know they wrote my number on the whiteboard in class (different school) and let other guy's have it. Why do they think it is okay? o.O It makes no sense at all. Luckily I was dating someone and I didn't get a single call, but still...

....but love made us friends.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Keep in mind this isn't my way, just what most guys think/do.

It's a combination of two things. The first thing is that the guy values the girl's phone number as a trohpy - as if the girl was a prize to be won. : What could a stereotypical man do but display his trophies?

Secondly, it's part of the whole 'man law' thing mentioned on the first page. If you don't take pride in your trophies, aren't you feminine?

Sorry if that's offensive, but it's pretty true with many guys. :

I see how that can work. Though still they should ask before they give it away or anything razz

Yes females have a code, unspoken. Depends on what you want to know though. Females have codes for all sorts of things, just like guys. Ours is a bit different though I would have to say.

My friend learned the hard way. When she dated my ex. I tried to tell her not to because she was going to get hurt and all. But no she did it anyways and they broke up after 3 months. So yeah, I wasn't friends with her during that period. You know very awkward to be around. Especially when they hold hands ><

Codes and Laws go for life pretty much. Either if it is written or unspoken. Most learn it the hard way though. A few just know the code o.o

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:54 pm
Koneko113
Koneko113
I don't see why people act differently near the person they like. Or why one of my friends pulled me aside just to tell me to stop embarrasing myself. I don't see why I was embarassing myself, how I was acting was how I always acted, random, weird, and basically not a person you'd see everyday..... like drawing yaoi of the boy I liked and his friend...... I did a suprisingly good job on it blaugh But if I showed it and one of you people knew him you'd show him ninja or he'll join gaia (I told him to >.<) and see it..... and one of them is rich so he could hire some noe to kill me eek either way, I just want to know, Why do most people act differently in front of the person they like?

I don't think anyone's answered my question yet crying and if someone has, please tell me the page crying

OMFG that made me lmao (irl) suu hard! xd  

Delusional Kiss

XxDemonYouthxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:33 am
I think everyone's guilty of that from time to time. they try to show off hoping that if they do they might inmpress the person they like and get what they want.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:56 am
ok i have a question
Why do some guys think its ok to flirt with another girl just because his girlfriend isn't around?
It pisses me off!  

shadowfaxkittycat

parcenette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:10 am
why do guys love makin' fun of girls???

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:16 am
Koneko113
Koneko113

because they are scared that the other person well think that they are weird and they want to impress the person  

shadowfaxkittycat

November Days

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:01 am
Why do guys make fun of girls that they like?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:02 pm
Dragonfly534

I`m a girl and I know this one. Because when you`re younger, guys don`t want a girl to know they like her, so they are extra rude. In turn that makes it more obvious.

After they hit 16 or so, they start making dirty jokes and doing generally awkward things. . .

. . .

I don`t have any questions that fall under that PG12.5 rule. . .
:/

And my husband won`t answer them ;; he wants me to find out on my own.

D:

Hildr

Clever Goat

Aquamarine-Angel523

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:03 pm
Why do boys have short hair? biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:09 pm
Dragonfly534

I thought people stop doing that after the age of 12.
surprised

Aquamarine-Angel523
Why do boys have short hair? biggrin

Hi. cool  

Mechanical Intercourse

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games