Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Bladed Chaos Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:30 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
artio caught up to her " wait, what about loki?"
"What about him? He's the God of Mischief and Trickery, he's probably off somewhere making someone's life miserable. And if you dont mind, I want out of this forest." she said while picking up the pace and going even faster.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:32 am
artio slowed down and walked the rest of the way out of the forest  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:34 am
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"What about him? He's the God of Mischief and Trickery, he's probably off somewhere making someone's life miserable. And if you dont mind, I want out of this forest." she said while picking up the pace and going even faster.
Akasha made it to camp quickly. She walked into her quarters and unpacked her things before she went back to training the recruits.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:39 am
artio was angry he wished it would of gone better he went up to a dummy and stepped back about 100 feet and began chucking his spear at the dummy  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:40 am
dragonrebelfire
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Akasha made it to camp quickly. She walked into her quarters and unpacked her things before she went back to training the recruits.
Akasha made the recruits after their training to run another 30 laps before heading off to bed. Once they were done, she went to the mess hall to get a tray and take it to her room so she could look over all her papers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:42 am
artio ripped his spear out of the dummy then went to bed  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:44 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
artio ripped his spear out of the dummy then went to bed
Akasha got two trays and went to Artio's room before knocking with her foot on his door. "Artio, open up."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:51 am
artio slowly got out of bed and walked up to the door and opened "..yeah?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:38 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
artio slowly got out of bed and walked up to the door and opened "..yeah?"
She handed him the tray of food before she talked. "I'm not sure if the centaurs will really help. I mean, Zhed might, but not Mirza."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:51 pm
"ill go back and work on him later just me and zhed there loyal creatures and they are in my debt" artio took a bite of his food "yum thanks.." he contniued to eat  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:55 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"ill go back and work on him later just me and zhed there loyal creatures and they are in my debt" artio took a bite of his food "yum thanks.." he contniued to eat
"That's not what I mean, how can you help something when their leader doesnt trust the leader of what your helping? Yes they'll help, but that doesnt mean that most of them would want to, wouldnt they follow their leader's mood?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:14 pm
"... i dont know but mirza will trust zhed and hopefully me maybe that will be enough to sway him to trust us, and mirza is "proud" but the others know something has to be done about the kings"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:17 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"... i dont know but mirza will trust zhed and hopefully me maybe that will be enough to sway him to trust us, and mirza is "proud" but the others know something has to be done about the kings"
"If you didnt notice, they think I'm in league with the kings." she said while taking a bite of her food.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:21 pm
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"If you didnt notice, they think I'm in league with the kings." she said while taking a bite of her food.
" well wait after the attack during the ball theyd trust you then.."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:25 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" well wait after the attack during the ball theyd trust you then.."
"But we need their help on the battlefield now, do you honestly think we can wait for a month?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games