Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Haunted Carnival Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound_Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:06 pm
”So you’re not going to fall for it. Since when did you get so smart, little sister?” Before she could take another breath he appeared behind her, too fast to be tracked visually. He locked his arm around her neck and knocked her feet out from under her. A low whistle came from between his lips. As Fasia choked he said, calmly, “The imbeciles from the village are taking every measure to find you, like I warned. They got in my way a few days ago. During a mission. Do you know what happens when I’m interrupted by imbeciles during a mission? People die. And I get very ticked off.”  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:11 pm
Fasia gagged and reached for his arm, but his whistle paralyzed her hands. They hung limp at her sides as the pressure on her throat increased. Still flopping and twisting against him, she growled in frustration, but only once, since she didn’t have much oxygen to spare. As he spoke she knew he wasn’t exaggerating about his annoyance. But visibly trying to kill her… no matter how angry he got, she knew he wouldn’t do something like that without a good reason. First of all because he was smart enough to know that the people who tried to kill her usually die; second of all because he was her brother.

She realized he could only be doing this because of Shiane. He was extremely aware of all the people trying to obtain and use his sister’s power, so he of course he would be suspicious of anyone who called themselves a friend or associate of Fasia’s, suspicious of whether they really cared about her safety. So as her vision began to fade, Fasia hoped Shiane wasn’t the kind of person Sound suspected her of being, and also hoped she could prove herself if she wasn’t, and then also hoped, faintly, that no one would get hurt...

((ooo We took forever, didn't we? Only 'cause my brother's working part-full time. Too bad he had to go acquire adult responsibilities. Dx))  

Fasia3

Distinct Dabbler

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:40 pm

"Haha, yeah. You are are Demon afterall. So, what happen? Last time I was here this was just a rundown Carnival and Ventabre wasn't please they had inherited it. You turned it into your little play ground? asked Campbridge as he was walking toward Vincent with the remains of his burned shirt in his right left hand and his can in his right.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:07 am
Yasumoto felt the smoke encircle him and looked at Junekai, who shrugged and pointed towards where the ghost girl was hovering and laughing.
"It's her, she appears to be an illusionist"
Yasumoto looked down and saw that he was wearing a dress. He laughed lightly, not really caring since he's a joker himself at times and then he heard Junekai laughing with his raspy voice. "What's so funny?"
"Your face...hahahaha....it's covered with makeup" Junekai held his side and laughed as he pointed
Yasu dragged a finger along his cheek and looked to see the makeup and then he grinned slightly and looked at the girl. "Hey sweetie, i look better with black eyeliner, ya think ya can do that?" He called out to her, he loved jokes and loved gettin on peoples nerves when he took them so lightly. He disappeared and then reappeared. Then he continued doing that. "Let's make this interesting. Try and put the eyeliner on me as i move, ghost girl." He laughed as he disappeared then reappeared on the Ferris Wheel and then disappeared and appeared on top of Junekai's head.
"Watch it." Junekai punched his leg as he faded away and Yasu fell through him
Yasumoto laughed as he continued disappearing and reappearing at random areas.

((sorry about that, i didnt read the full post >.<))  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:35 am
"I want a place Caly cant touch. A home for myself. And yes, what better place to do it?" Vincent said as he landed and let Alex come to him. He did watch him with a bit of suspicion though. "Besides i need a place for my creations to live. And the more i make the stronger i become." Vincent grinned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:16 am

"Caly? Calypso? She's still alive? Well, of course she is, she's an elf. Or half? Maybe a third? Was she even an elf? I don't remeber. Not important. So, you want to become the master of the world or something, mister I-wanna-grow-more-power-full? Not that I care, really. If it's good for you, I'll support you. I'm just pissed at all the precious artifacts you'll destroy when you go on a rampage. You never been the carefull one, ya know. " he said as he walked right next to Vincent. "Oh, come on. Lower your guard. I'm not going to attack you... yet.

Zemblanity Insomnia

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:37 pm
Lyra took deep breaths, loving their reactions even more. "Eyeliner? Hmm...like I need to aim for that!" She said, watching the pattern as he teleported place to place soon catching on as she snaps. "There! Now...shall I make it a tradition to do that to all the men I meet?" She wondered scratching her chin in wonder as she sat in mid-air. A bit spacing out as she pictured the thought, leveling the outcomes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:29 am
"Yes she is still alive, along with Cy her vampiric lover boy." Vincent said to Alex. When Alex approached him he was hesitant to let his guard down just yet. "No.. i dont want to go that far." Vincent smirked. "Just a little place for myself. Once this place is too my liking i think ill be happy with it." Vincent grinned. "You sure you arent here to put that mask back on me?" Vincent questioned Alex suspiciously.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:42 am

"Wait...Cy?.... Wasn't her related to that sucubus b***h? What was her name...? Zy? Ly? Vy? By? Enymynyminymo?"He asked the blue haired demon, stoping in his track to think, but then just shook his head and walked a bit closer to Vincent now being right now to him. "Well, that's fait enough, as long as you don't destroy any artifacts, I have no reason to bother you to death by poking you with my can until you change your mine" said the man as he poked Vincent with his can. "Ahhhh... Vincy! You don't trust me? I'm sad. Well, okay. Maybe not. And no, I'm not here to put the mask back on your face, do not worry. However, there is no way for you to be certain of that. But I don't have the mask with me right now, nor do I know where you put it. For all I know, it could as well be on top of mount olympus as in a random box in the basement of Kanareshii... which would actually be harder to find than on the top of the mountain now that I think of it....ANYWAY. Yeah. I don't have it with me so you don't have to worry. "

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:41 am
Hnn.. Vincent lowered his guard when Alex said that. His wings relaxed as did his tail. Unfolding his arms Vincent smirked. "Yeah he was.. they were lovers." Vincent chuckled darkly. "She doesnt exist anymore... persay." Vincent laughed.

"Why are you back Alex? Did you come to help me then?" He asked him with a grin.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:47 pm
Shiane was shocked at the sudden violence towards the one she had accompanied. She stood rooted to the ground for the moment, but the instant she realized something was terribly wrong, Shiane's powers erupted from her small form. "Let her be." she said, her voice firm and her green eyes alert. "I don't care if you really are siblings. Leave her be or I will make things troublesome for you."

She threw out a shower of sparks at the male, but wouldn't hurt him or the girl. Truthfully she only wanted to do that so her magic sparks fell to the rock that was below them. Tying the powers to the rock was no biggie and soon a shield against physical harm began to slowly build up. She was going to use that shield to split the two of them.

Even as she slowly pooled and strengthened her shield she Felt that Seri was nearby...and in cat form. It was a good thing she knew someone who could work within shadows sometimes.

"Release her. I won't give you another warning." Shiane said slowly, taking a step foward.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:43 pm

Alex made a little pout. "Awe? What happen to her? I would have love to... I dunno... shove her head in a toilet bowl! I'm pretty sure she was the one who cursed the book that traped me over there..." He told the demon.

"I've come back... well... I didn't have a reason too. I just didn't want to stay over there longer. Although, I would have looked for you, it was just a coincidence that I appeared at the exact same place you were. I don't know about -helping- you. But I'll stay by your side for now. I feel that... I owe at least that much.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:08 pm
"You could say i got her back for ya." Vincent smirked. "Well then. Maybe you can help me. How good are you in finding.. fairies or nymphs?" Vincent asked him. "Sprites.. anything of that sort?" Vincent said he needed to finish his children first then he could play more with this place.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:26 pm
As soon as the sparks flew into the air, Sound could tell by listening that none of them would make contact with him or Fasia. He held his place and stared down the magic user. A single spark fell onto the hair above his forehead and died immediately. “Nice show. But it’s not enough yet.” He wound sound waves around her ankles in an invisible thread and pulled it tight enough to let her know it was there, but not tight enough to trip her.  

Sound_Alchemist

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces