Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

acousmatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:58 pm
Heyhey. ;D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:28 pm
Ello, I'm new here. Just call me Teck..ehh..I've been a gamer for a long time, it's been a long journey through the gaming years. Even more to come.  

Retro Love Machine

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:41 pm
Randomly Insane Teck
Ello, I'm new here. Just call me Teck..ehh..I've been a gamer for a long time, it's been a long journey through the gaming years. Even more to come.

Nice to meet ya!

And Welcome to the cult!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:44 pm
Randomly Insane Teck
Welcome...to Faaaaanasty Iiiiiiland the Cult. So you know, you have to stay away from Wantcookie until you're a regular in the Spam Can, and J's our Cult punching bag.  

MaverickDrifter

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 7:56 pm
digi734
Randomly Insane Teck
Welcome...to Faaaaanasty Iiiiiiland the Cult. So you know, you have to stay away from Wantcookie until you're a regular in the Spam Can, and J's our Cult punching bag.

WHAT! That is so untrue... ._.;;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:07 pm
Hey, i'm Rerwer, just new to Gaia, but not new to this kind of thing. I'm technically a n00b, but I act far from it. I have a Wii, and just got a DSi. Addicted to TWEWY right now.  

Owwin2

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:09 pm
Rerwer
Hey, i'm Rerwer, just new to Gaia, but not new to this kind of thing. I'm technically a n00b, but I act far from it. I have a Wii, and just got a DSi. Addicted to TWEWY right now.
Welcome.
I have to admit you don't seem very noobish.
Stick around, you'll come to love the cult and hate gaia.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:13 pm
Nomega
Rerwer
Welcome.
I thought the point of any Cult was to love it and nothing else, leading to mass suicides.  

Owwin2

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:15 pm
Rerwer
Nomega
Rerwer
Welcome.
I thought the point of any Cult was to love it and nothing else, leading to mass suicides.
Yeah, I'd steer clear of the kool-aid.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:28 pm
Rerwer

I really should make a TWEWY's Anonymous thread.

Le Chapeau

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:26 pm
Nomega
Rerwer
Nomega
Rerwer
Welcome.
I told you before, the RED Kool-aid's drugged and the PURPLE Kool-aid is safe.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:03 pm
digi734
Nomega
Rerwer
Nomega
Rerwer
Welcome.

One of them only tells the truth, and the other one only tells lies.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:06 pm
Wantcookie
digi734
Nomega
Rerwer
Nomega
Rerwer
Welcome.

O' Magical Kool-Aids, If you were you're brother Kool-Aid, who would you say is the truthful Kool-Aid?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:35 pm
Nomega
Wantcookie
digi734
Nomega
Rerwer

O' Magical Kool-Aids, If you were you're brother Kool-Aid, who would you say is the truthful Kool-Aid?

I'm not drinking ANYTHING Cookie has come in contact with. I'm bringing my own. stare  

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:41 pm
Harupiggy
Nomega
Wantcookie
digi734
Nomega
Rerwer

I'm not drinking ANYTHING Cookie has come in contact with. I'm bringing my own. stare
Screw Kool-Aid! I'll have a Capri-Sun  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games