Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:06 pm
Mai paused, taking all the information in.
"Well no. It's just not very many people have a love interest in me. I'm usually just the 'rebound' girl. If you can understand that." She said taking her hand off her temple and letting it dangle on the floor.
[[Wait what? Ryuu is in the room with Mai. Isn't he?]]

Bou smiled.
"Toshinori. It's a very uncommon name. I have a young cousin named Toshinori. He's living off the shores, by the ocean. I haven't seen him in a while. I'd think by now he's a little older than Nobu." She said, brushing Zankuko's hair, who had been quiet the whole time.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:19 pm
[LOL. xd I'm sorry. I meant Kyoiya. I'll post when I get back. Okay? Like around 4 somehting... okay?]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:26 pm
Ryuu nodded. "I can understand that you're not that kind of person. But honestly it wouldn't be that rebound, if it's been ten years, would it?" Ryuu asked. "I don't see how people wouldn't like you. I mean, you're gorgeous." Ryuu said. He watched her hand sway back and forth.

__________________________________________________________---

It's not that uncommon...is it really? Lilli thought. "Even if it might be uncommon, I like it." Lilli said.
She sighed, and stretched, feeling rather tired. Lilli yawned. "I don't see how I feel so tired..." Lilli said, not directing the statement to anyone directly.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:08 pm
[[Oh lol.]]

Mai smiled.
"As are you. People just don't seem to...understand me. I'm more of the outsider I guess." She said placing her hands on her stomach, as if she were in a coffin, holding flowers to her chest.
"So, Ryuu, Let's go somewhere. I'm sick of being inside. I heard there were waterfalls nearby. A couple miles, not that far. Plus we could run, it would only take a few mintues." She said, sitting up.

Zan, who had been quiet the whole time, coughed. She had taken a shower and Bou had healed all her wounds. Her new clothes were fitting, it was an elegant black dress, lolita style. Not so poofy as her other one, but it was comfortable.
"Yes I know. I feel exhausted." Zan said, her soft voice beautiful.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:53 pm
Ryuu smiled. "Thanks. I considered myself an outsider for many many years, no one seemed to understand me either. "
He tried to remember if he'd seen waterfalls on ihs way over here.
"Ah.. yes. The water falls. I passed by them. They're.. east of here.. I'm pretty sure." Ryuu said, trying to recall which direction he'd come from.
"Alright, then. Let's go." Ryuu said. He was already standing next to the coush she was lying on.
He curtly held out his hand, to help her up. A smile tugged at his lips.
__________________________----

Lilli nodded. She laughed, which turned into a deep yawn.
"My goodness..." She whipered.
Lilli stood from the chair she'd been sitting at. She looked to the door.
"I'm going to tell Kyo it's alright to come back in." Lilli said. She walked across the room, her steps were unheard.
Lilli opened the door.
Kyoiya sat on the floor, facing the door to Bou's room, his back against the wall.
"Heya." Lilli said, softly. "It's alright for you to come back in." Lilli stepped closer to him holding out her hand to help him up.
Kyoiya smiled. "Thank you, Lilli." Kyoiya said, grabbing her hand.
He hoisted himself up. Nodded to Lilli, and they both headed back into the room.
Bou stood onm the opposite side of the room. "Hey." Kyoiya said. He walked across the room to her. He wrapped his slender arms around her. He kissed her softly. Kyoiya held her against him for a moment. "You know that I love you." Kyoiya said, kissing her again.
After a moment, he pulled back his head. His soft blue eyes, gazed into Bou's.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:19 pm
Mai took Ryuu's hand and stood up. She pressed her body into him and smiled. Her mouth was close by his ear.
"Alright, lets go." She said and walked away, tugging on his hand.

Zan looked at Bou and Kyo with envy. She wanted to be held like that.
Bou smiled.
"What." She said.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:25 pm
Ryuu smiled at how close she was, and how she was comfortable with it.
"Okay." Ryuu said, walking with her to the door.
He opened it for her as they both stepped outside. The sun was just setting.
It caused the sky to be a contrast of pink, purple, orange, yellow and blue. It was beautiful.
"Oh my gosh.. the sunset is so pretty." Ryuu said, as they walked down the steps.
"So you wanted to run?" Ryuu asked. He realized they were still holding hands, though he said nothing about it.
__________________________________________________________----

Kyoiya grinned. His arms slowly slid down her, as they fell back to his sides.
"I need a smoke.." He mumbled.
Kyoiya walked pulled a small rectangular box from his pocket.
He walked over to the window. Turning the latch, he pushed it open. He took out his lighter and one of the cigarettes. After it was lit, he held it to his lips. He sucked in the smoke, then blew it out his mouth.
Kyoiya sighed, feeling better.
After a few seconds, he tapped the ash off the cigarette with his index finger.
"I don't supose anyone of you would want one?" He asked. Holding one out.
Lilli shook her head. "I normally would, but I cant, being pregnant." Lilli said, shrugging.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:43 pm
Mai smiled.
"Yeah. Let's see who gets there first!" She said, dashing ahead, letting go of his hand. Suddenly he was right next to her. She pushed harder, ran faster, smiling.

Zankuko stood up, holding her hand out, taking the cigarette he was offering.
"Yeah. Thanks. I haven't had one in years. Can't afford them. Or make them." She said standing next to Kyo.
"Can I get a light?" She asked, placing the cigarette between her lips.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:59 pm
Ryuu laughed as he ran. He could easily match her speed, but didn't want to run ahead of her. Ryuu wanted to stay right by her.
Ryuu's breathing became heavier as they ran. "You think you're going to win?" He asked, panting.
He watched his surroundings, remembering where he was, he figured 5 more minutes of running like this and they'd be there.
---

Kyoiya nodded. "Of course you can." Kyoiya said, flipping his lighter. He held it to the tip of the cig in her mouth.
He pulled it back when it was lit enough.
He smiled, taking his cigarette out of his mouth, using only his index finger and thumb. He blew the smoke out. It created a small cloud, that drifted out the window.
He puched the lighter back inside his pocket. He sighed, blowing more smoke out. His cigarette was almost done.
My goodness, that was fast.. He thought, pulling out another. He Put out the first cigarette by pinching it with his finger tips.
He done that so many times, he was used to the burning of it on his finger tips. He lit the new one. Kyoiya repeated what he'd done with the last one to the new one.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:07 pm
Mai smiled. She wasn't even trying.
"Yup." She said, running about 5 times as fast as she was. Bursting with speed she reached the waterfalls in about 2 minutes. Ryuu came about 10 seconds after she got there.
She smiled.
"These are so pretty" She said, admiring the falls.

Zan had taken about 3 hits off her cigarette and Kyo was already fumbling with his second.
"Jeez slow down Kyo. I'm sure Bou hates kissing someone who smokes." She said.
"Actually yes I do. Bad after-taste." Bou chimed in. She stood and walked over to Kyo, plucked the cigarette out of his hand and snaked an arm around his waist, holding the cigarette out the window. She kissed his neck.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:22 pm
Ryuu sighed as he slowed to a stop next to her.
"Oh my gosh, they are. I didn't really take time to notice them earlier." Ryuu said.
He took a step forward, to grab a rock.
Ryuu held it in is hand for a moment, then thrust it forward. It skipped several times. It caused a ripple that caused the whole water to tremble slightly.
Ryuu smiled. It made him think to the ripple affect people made.
----

"Jeez slow down Kyo. I'm sure Bou hates kissing someone who smokes." Zan said.
Kyoiya laughed.
"Actually yes I do. Bad after-taste." Bou chimed in. She stood and walked over to Kyo, plucked the cigarette out of his hand and snaked an arm around his waist, holding the cigarette out the window. She kissed his neck.
"No! Bou...god fine." Kyoiya said, sighing in defeat. "I hope you know I'm going to be going crazy without it." He smiled.
"But because I love you... if you don't want me to, I won't." Kyoiya said, and kissed her forehead.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:33 pm
Mai smiled, she placed her bare foot in the water. It was freezing but she sat on a near by rock, letting her feet dangle in the water. The water was up to her knees.
"The water feels so good." She said.

Bou smiled.
"I think I can keep you under control." She said, smashing the cigarette in her hand. She dropped it out with window. There was a burn mark on her palm. Zan by now was done with her cigarette. She threw it in the waste basket.
"Hey Bou, I'm gonna go find Ryuu okay?" She said, wlaked to the door.
"Okay" Bou replied.

Zan walked out the door, shutting it softly behind her. She walked down the stairs and to the front room, where Ryuu was. To her surprise it was empty.
Not in the manor. She said.
Sighing she walked outside and walked east, hearing about the waterfalls. Bou had told her about them, said they were gorgeous around this time.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:44 pm
Kyoiya took Bou's right hand. The one she'd been holding the cigarette with, and kissed it where it was burnt. "I could have done that.." He said, kissing it again.
"I don't like when you're hurt, even if it's just a little." He mumbled.
"Just to make it easier for you, I'm going to go brush my teeth, to rid the smell of smoke. Okay?" Ryuu said, slipping away from her, and into the bathroom.
---

"I bet it does." Ryuu said, walking to her.
Ryuu sat down next to her on the rock.
The sun was almost set.
Ryuu sensed someone, heading toward them.
I wonder who that is... Ryuu thought. Zan, maybe?
Ryuu watched a leaf fall, swaying in the breeze, onto the water. It caused a tiny ripple.
It floated silently on the surface. It moved away from the water's edge, caught in a current.
The rushing sound of the waterfall was calming and relaxed Ryuu. He let his body untense.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:07 pm
[[KYO IS SO KAWAII!!! blaugh ]]

Bou smiled.
"He is so sweet" She said to Lilli.
[[Srry sucky post.]]

Mai leaped off of the rock she was sitting on and walked over to Ryuu. She held his hands and looked into his eyes.
"Ryuu." She said, seeing relaxation in his eyes. She kissed him, her arms moving up around his neck.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:19 pm
[I know. mrgreen I try to make him that way. <333]

Lilli nodded, smiling. "He sure is." Lilli said. She sighed. She felt a sudden movement in her abdomen. Oh my goodness.. She thought, placing her hand over her stomach.
[S'okay.. sweatdrop ]

Ryuu smiled as Mai took his hands. She gazed into his eyes.
Mai kissed him, her arms moved up around his neck.
Ryuu kissed her back softly. His lips moved gently against hers.
He held her around the waist, pulling her against him. Ryuu smiled against her lips.

Ryuu could sense the person as closer.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games