Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSexyDemonGirlXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:39 am
"I'd love some, thanks" Sakuya said to Aro  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:53 am
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu went to the back as she made Shinji's order.She came back out holding his order."Here you go....enjoy"Mizu said as she went to the back.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:35 pm
Nikki-Xion14
((Because this place was originally built as a cafe, not a ramen shop))

"Only because few know how to really use it." Norai said looking up from the menu at him. Her eyes were fixed on him and had a piercing quality to them. She was also able to hear him despite his whisper showing she had very good senses.

He was taken aback by her answer, thinking that he hadn't said it really loud. Still eating his food, he looked at her, gazing at her eyes. They seem to pierce right through him. "I see you have pretty good senses," he chuckled. "So I'm guessing that you know how to really use that thing huh?" he smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:58 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu came out walking as half her hair was on her eye.As she sat down she took her book out and started writting in it.

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

My Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYWOxuh33dw
User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.

Rockgirl809

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:09 pm
Shinji blinked when he saw the young girl from the Academy serving ramen. He stuttered out a thanks then set down to eat with a barely murmured "Itadakimasu." He watched the two ninja from foreign villages talking at each other across the room, somehow able to hear each other above the din of the busy restaurant. He tilted his head when the waitress/gennin came out and sat down and started writing.

((Lol, Rah.. the person who blew this place up was a Kumo nin...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:24 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu looked up as she noticed the boy looking at her.She then waved at him as she smiled.

(Lolz)
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Rockgirl809

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:27 pm
Shinji ducked his head as the girl waved at him. He mistook it as her waing her fist angrily at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:28 pm
Rahenno
((Don't worry it's still a cafe, I wish the orginal owner was still here she would have killed the person who destroyed the place lol))

((No...Suri wouldn't kill her...she'd destroy her. Every last bit. >.>))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:39 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu put away her book as she put her smock away.She moved her hair to the side as she sat by the Shinji."Why are you so nurvous?"She said softly and smiling.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:46 pm
Shinji blinked owlishly as he looked up, a noodle hanging from his mouth. He swallowed it hastily with a "Gomen." He blinked at her again as he considered her question. Realizing it would be easier to write than to try stuttering it out, he pulled out a scrap of paper, and the stub of a pencil.

When my mother died... my dad left me, blaming me for it. I got put into my aunt's house, and she did not like caring for me. I was largely ignored growing up, and when I did try making myself know... it was not pleasant. He flipped the scrap over and continued writing.
If you are smacked or hit everytime you try speaking, the indication is not to speak. She was the only person I knew for several years since she wouldn't let me out of my room. So, I am not used to talking, and expect to be hit every time I do speak. Satisfied slightly with the explanation, Shinji held the paper out shyly for Mizu.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:55 pm
____* MIZU* ____

Mizu took the paper and started reading it.She flipped the paper to the other side and kept on reading.After she was done reading it she looked towards Shinji and said,"Im so sorry."She said as she hugged him.
User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:56 pm
He was curious as to what the kid was writing down and decided to find out. He noticed that the boy had a drink next to him, and that he himself had a drink as well. The shinobi moved his glass at an angle and muttered, "Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique)." The glass reflected the boy's glass. He then looked at the boy's glass and muttered "Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique)" at the boy's glass. Now the words he was writing down reflected of the boy's glass, reflected off his glass, and he could read them perfectly. "I see..." he said to himself.  

BluewolfofMibu

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:56 pm
aro smiled and handed sakuya the bowl of ramen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:57 pm
lenon01
Rahenno
((Don't worry it's still a cafe, I wish the orginal owner was still here she would have killed the person who destroyed the place lol))

((No...Suri wouldn't kill her...she'd destroy her. Every last bit. >.>))

((So true lol))  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:58 pm
Shinji froze when Mizu hugged him. He broke free, and snatched up the paper and ran out, covering his head in fear of being hit.

((Rock, he just told you the only time he's been touched is when his aunt was hitting him... you just scared the $#^^3 out of him.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games