Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:41 pm
"They have come Raikage-sama. we must defend the sword." At the same time, he scrawled a note across a piece of paper.

center of the floor, only a few inches down. it can probably hear us. act as if you do not know where it is. with my neo byakugan, I can see it perfectly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:42 pm
Andrew went to the to the raikages office threw the window. There was people in there but Andrew lifted the window and quickly dove in and looked and saw the raikage but he heard one them say "there is someone under them," . "Lord Raikage,?" he said as he went to him.  

teddy_byakuga

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:42 pm
((lol, dude you gotta post, u god modded out of the fight. n how the hell are you there and here???))  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:50 pm
Andrew heard him say sword and he thought of the strange girl he had saw walking out of the academy and the man talking to himself at the Forge but he did not say anything. Andrew went to the man and tapped him with all 6 hands "Dude,"  

teddy_byakuga

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:05 pm
"Have you found anything yet?" Haruka spoke to Shiku through the link they had.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:38 pm
Kitsu walked into the Raikage's office. "Raikage-sama. Susumu-sensei has told me to come and say that I'm a new Genin and an aspiring Medical Ninja."  

eregantu_hana

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:50 am
Rahenno looked towards the genin and Andrew. "You both need to leave, Now! If your looking med training go to grass and seek Masumi, she's the kage there."  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:42 am
"We should be able to take the thing, whatever it is." he bluffed. quickly he wrote;

I am only a clone and I will not be much help to you right now. Sorry.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:16 am
Reiko spoke through the link, so that no one in the office could hear her. "No, nothing yet. Give me a bit more time."  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:44 am
A clone of Oroami opened the door and walked in, "what is it Rahenno?" He yawned as usual he hadn't gotten sleep in days.  

Havok-Trance

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:58 pm
Andrew looked at Rahenno "I had saw a strange girl at the Restraunt, i had never seen his in this village and she had no head band," he said as he pulled 6 kunais out and held them out in all 6 hands. "Im going to help,"  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:09 pm
Rahenno turned to Oroami. "I was going to ask for the demon training thing but apparently we got bigger problems to work with." He said staring at the ground. Wait for the target.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:31 pm
((Now time for the classic cool enterence))

Kiyoshi shot in though the window dynamic entry style as he slammed into the wall and hit the ground. He flipped up and jumped up and down several times. "Where is it, where is it, where is it." He said over and over and over in a childish tone as he ran around the room and opened and shut drawers and looked under the couch. He had heard people talking around town about new weapons, and we all know Kiyoshi's feeling towards weapons. He also heard rumors there was one that boast lightning ability.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:34 am
((SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 7:55 am
((Yea, jumping up and down like a little girl is VERY cool, lol))

Rahenno turned to Kiyoshi as he started ransacking the room. "Hey calm down, Kashensu has it." He said to his old friend. "Besides where have you been, trying to get off your dutys as Sannin?" He asked since its has been a while since he seen Kiyoshi  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games