Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:44 am
// xd what i though...... was something I can get reported for... XD //

"Did seraphiel tell you abous us too?" She asked curious. She Laughed when Koto said she needed to learn her place. "Seraphiel is nice and she does alot to take care of us" Spade said smiling. "She also knows alot of interesting stuff"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:48 am
"She explained as quickly as she could that two children were coming and she wanted me to offer them sanctuary. She had no more time for anything else," Koto said and sipped his coffee again, "Just her bringing you here speaks volumes of how she regards you. If she didn't care about you two then you would still be in Tower Town with her. And she must be over six hundred by now. It's natural she would know a lot of strange things."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:04 am
Spade looked suprised. "If she is young to you how old are you?" She hadnt known anybody other than scientist at the academy could live even half that long.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:25 pm
Koto laughed gently, "You are a curious one are you not?" He asked with his kind smile, "Well, normally I don't answer questions like that, but I suppose this one time won't hurt since you know about our kind already. I will be 1022 years of age next month," He said.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:43 pm
"I thought only scientists lived a long time. " She grinned, "I like knowing about things outside of the Academy. Its alot nicer out here" she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:46 pm
"I thought it would be," Koto said and stood up, "Want some candy? Believe it or not, I still have a bit of a sweet tooth."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:57 pm
Spade nodded, "What is a sweet tooth?" She grinned when Lost nodded excited by candy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:01 pm
"That's what people call others or themselves if they like candy and other things with sugar in it," Koto said and walked to the cupboard. He was fairly efficient with his prosthetic limbs as he took out some bags of various candies and walked over to the table. He put the candies down, "And you can see that I live alone so I'm the only one here who eats candy. Don't let that stop you though. I enjoy sharing."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:15 pm
Spade picked a candy from a bag placing it in her mouth. She smiled enjoying the candy. " Do you like being alone?"

// XD lmao im watch george lopez uncut and he is mocking both bush and arnold schwarzenegger //  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:17 pm
(Good. They had it coming to them)

"I suppose I do," Koto said, "I have been like this for many years now, and so far I haven't complained."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:28 pm
// XD lol Lopez gave arnold a new name //

"Have you known seraphiel along time?" She asked curious. Spade was relaxed, it was better for the moment.

// XD wonder what would happen if I make the scientist that can control Spade? //  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:32 pm
(There's a scientist that controls her? But he would be infected by now right? Everyone in the Academy is infected. I wouldn't complain if you made that character though, since I am having a hard time finding people who would fight for Rick's cause.)

"I have known her since she was around 150, so I would say I have known her for about 500 years," Koto answered, then looked to Lost, "You can have some too you know," He said kindly.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:40 pm
// she obeys his orders on impulse XD yeah he would be on Ricks side. It would be interesting //

Lost nodded before picking out a candy that looked good. "Thank you" He said quietly.
Spade blinked. "Was she still a hatchling?" She couldnt imagine seraphiel as a tiny dragonkin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:44 pm
"She couldn't create a human form then," Koto said, "She could hardly fly either. She might have been the size of a horse and cart when we first met."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:52 pm
Spade looked thoughtful trying to imagine seraphiel that small. "I cant see her that small" She said.

//gone to bed //  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games