Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 2:17 pm
"Dont be so quick to get angry, it wouldnt be a great thing if I start thinking you might attack." Echo said without much emotion. she was getting frustrated that the person protecting the girl was refusing to answer like a normal person, even for a demon he didnt have to be so quick to anger. She stayed outof sight enjoying the fact that she could see them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:21 pm
Mark sighed. "Alright, alright. I wouldn't want to make you too mad so I'll stop now." He said, backing down from their anger competition. He took Echo's warning. As much as he liked angering people, he wasn't looking for a fight today. "I can see you're very protective of her. She must be very dear to you." He said, in a tone of respect for his defense for her. He looked once more to the girl. "You're lucky to have someone looking out for you like this." He said. He was impressed with the two in the end.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:18 pm
Seeing no threat, Illusia uncloaked herself and Echo, so that they were visible. "Well, now that we've all gotten acquainted, shall we be on our way? Or should we have a little rest stop here for now?" Illusia asked Mark.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:47 am
Sai calmed down a bit and node "Yea i do.." he whispered and peeked at her. "If you're going to rest we could help you.." he said after thinking a bit "We know this forest well.."  

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:55 am
Kiara smiled a bit, but she couldn't smile fully, since it was normal for her to be like that around people she doesn't know much.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:27 am
"We'd be grateful if you could show us a place to rest. I don't care if its indoors or out, just as long as its a little safer than the usual threats of this forest." Mark said. He had a fear of sleeping because it was the only time he couldn't protect himself.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:38 am
Echo relaxed, she didnt worry that the two would attack so quickly now. She still kept herself ready to draw energy if something did happen though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:19 am
Kiara sat on the ground, resting her legs. She was ready to stand up any time though. She still was not sure of the people they just got aquainted with.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:58 am
Sai looked over Kiara "Shell we show them our hide?" he asked her slowly and kneed down to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:14 pm
Kiara got confused. "Hide?" she looked up to Sai with a confused look on her face.  

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:35 am
Sai got closer to her ear and whispered "The place we used to hide from the witch.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:41 pm
((the hide is where they live? o_O
sorry if i'm slow xP))

Kiara nodded and said, "Okay." she stood from where she sat, and went next to Sai.

((edited. now i get it. xD))

Chi Awase

GimmeHug

Invisible Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:23 am
(( lol xDD sorry
it was an improvisation~ and i ment to their hide in those woods. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:59 am
[[@gimme:*hideout]]  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:46 pm
((okay, now i get it. xD i edited the post of Kiara. : D))  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games