Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Judas_Gharial

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:43 pm

~Tabatha Le'Selle~

Tabatha looked curiously at them. "What are you doing here? Whats going on?"

((cookout i'll be back later)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:29 pm
[[:O! Hey~ We have another person thing join our group~ whee

Anyways, Aegina and Barick aren't REALLY brother and sister, they just refer to eachother like that because they were brought up together, and they have some familiar characteristics.

Aegina's part of an almost extinct race that's unbeknownst to most people.]]

Barick ignored the arrival of the new person and picked up Aislin in his arms gently.

Aegina was a bit startled when she saw someone enter the room, and changed her stance to a defensive one. She wasn't going to let down her guard until she could be certain that this guy isn't going to cause harm. From the looks of it, she assumed he was some kind of elf, but he seemed different to Aislin.  

Bullet_Ber

Judas_Gharial

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:52 pm

~Tabatha Le'Selle~

His left eye began to change once more.It settled on a cool green. He took notice to the one in defensive position. His focus began to narrow on the oddity of species this one was. So for the moment being he tried his best to lower the base in his voice. In gentler tone he asked, Who are you all and what has happened here?" His right hand rested over the large sword case strapped to his side.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:55 pm
Core stepped between Aegina and the newcomer, to try and make things not so tightly strung, "We were here to secure the Academy. We succeeded and were about to leave. I used to be a researcher here," He explained.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:40 am
Gab clung to Aislin in hopes of not being thrown on. He kept his head on his unconscious person's shoulder. "She's going to be really upset about loosing all those knifes... They were really expensive."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:43 am
Barick sighed. "Well, at least we didn't lose her. I can make her as many knives as she wants." Barick said.  

Bullet_Ber

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:02 am
"If Aislin get's them all from you, it'll show how much she trusts you..." Gab said softly, "An assassin's life is in his blades. Few ever share share where all their weapons are."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:16 am
"Well, I guess we'll find out how much she trusts me when she wakes up." Barick told him.  

Bullet_Ber

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:40 am
Chiasa stayed next to Core. She watched the new man, quietly, but didn't seem tense, even though she was ready for an attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:34 pm
Shoxie
"Well, I guess we'll find out how much she trusts me when she wakes up." Barick told him.

Gab lifted his head to look up at him, "She loves you. She worries about you... Before she went... She told me to protect you... That was all she wanted me to do..."  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Judas_Gharial

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:44 pm

~Tabatha Le'Selle~

Tabatha listened for a moment and watched their behaviours. Really he could care less if they were here or not but he wanted to observe them and see what these people were about. He began to advance towards them menacingly but stopped halfway through. He reached into his jacket and pulled out some large glasses. He put them on and his eye color changed once again to gray. The glasses he wore were used to control the changes of his eye color, something that no one except he and another knew why that happened. Observing the wounds from afar he began to speak. "This injury is easily fixable. The tools for fixing it should be scattered around here. Then a days worth of sleep should suffice. Though i do not know who you people are or who sent you, I'm sure that i can assist in some shape or form."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:46 pm
"She doesn't need to be fixed," Chiasa said, frowning at the man.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:54 pm
Gab hissed at him, from on top of Aislin, "Don't you dare touch her! She's mine! I won't let anyone else hurt my person!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:08 pm

~Tabatha Le'Selle~

Tabatha took his glasses off. "I'm not the one to pick a fight with especially considering your friend is incapacitated at the moment. If i had wanted to hurt her, i could have done that while you all were to busy worrying on whether she would live or not. Your childish refusal for help just proves your ignorance. Now will you let me assist you, or not?" By now his left eye had changed to a blood red. The left eye began moving on its own uncontrollably, trying to anticipate on whether there would be a battle or not.

Judas_Gharial

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:12 pm
"No," CHiasa said. Gab had made it clear that he didn't and she figured he would know what Aislin would want. Besides, he hadn't even told them his name, so they would have no idea if they could trust him or not.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games