Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:50 pm

"I don't think you heard me. GET OUT OF MY SITE! I'm an akatsuki now but not killing. You don't want to be my first victim." Phi crake his knuckles.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:03 pm

Sakuya let out a sigh, "Please just shut up there is already enough fighting and if you join Akatsuki like you said you better pay attention to the leader fight" he said as he didn't even look at Phi. Sakuya didn't like to hear threats, he himself hates saying them so he try's not too.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:08 pm

"Phi I don't think I heard you. I'm not scared anymore. Your not gonna kill an old friend for no reason." Syn jumps back about 30 feet to be standing on another tree. He watches phi very carefully to pay attention to every detail about him.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:44 pm

Phi replies to Sakuya. "What you think I'm trying to do!" He waves his hands. "Gush .... anger management." He wisper below his usual voice. Phi sat up to watch the fight.

xPhi-Phix

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:50 pm

((In all truth I have no idea where I would apply for a custom taijutsu so It thought "Well, any ******** idiot can memorize spots on a map so why can't a an average person memorize spots on a human?" and I am not using it like a master, if I was then I should be able to do more than sheer knockouts.))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:52 pm

((Heres a damn map of the points if you need one. http://www.dimmak.net/points.htm))

M o k i F a i r y

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:24 pm

"Phi Phi. You better be good and not cause another fight. Seeing how you used to be anbu and all." Syn says as his clone is called to come to him. The clone is standing one branch down from syn watching phi as syn watches the fight. He also sends a clone to the fire nation to learn some jutsus. The clones run acroos the gates to learn the jutsus.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:46 pm

((Moki it is one thing to know something, then to do it. I know how to track you through your posts, the problem is that is is alot harder then it looks. If you continue this I will bring it to the crew and talk about stripping you of you leadership of the Akatsuki.))

Death_God_Sakura

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:21 pm

((Whatever.... I will just get it verified but for now I will switch to something that I know and I know is verified as the snake postion, and what the hell are you talking about? Should we start over from the beginning. Also that in all honesty is the first time I have ever even stated any use of dim mak, I just recently got interested in it.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:33 pm

(you get the Taijutsu stuff approved with everything else, I have the tread as Jutsu, for all the jutsus, eve Taijutsu. and It was really only your last post you need to change.))

Death_God_Sakura

Kinkaru death

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:02 pm

(what happend with my attack lol )
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:36 pm

Destiny walked into the gates of konoha with her hands behind her head and almost swinging her feet infront of her. "Finally home..." she said sighing as she kept walking. She stopped as she turned to face the gates and smiled then turning around and continuing. She was back from her hardcore training, finally coming home to take a rest for a bit and maybe leave again if nothing new was happening.

Cold winter angel

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:39 pm

Cold winter angel
Destiny walked into the gates of konoha with her hands behind her head and almost swinging her feet infront of her. "Finally home..." she said sighing as she kept walking. She stopped as she turned to face the gates and smiled then turning around and continuing. She was back from her hardcore training, finally coming home to take a rest for a bit and maybe leave again if nothing new was happening.
(( Go fast there is a fight going on ))
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Hero dashed threw the gates hunting down destiny

i3 tails Yagura

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Dark-Ninja70
Cold winter angel
(( Go fast there is a fight going on ))

I alreayd posted at your house you idiot! *sighs* I guess shell wake up.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games