Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:32 am
(Hmm... why not get Samara to come watch Neph and Lunia or something!) =]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:02 am
Nephilis looks at her, remorseful of what he'd done, but it was for the better. He relaxes in his handstand and says,"If this is what you want. You're free to quit anytime!" Picking up speed, he utilizes his copied fighting style utilizing the same attack as before at Lunia's behest.  

Mahareshi

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:19 am
Lunia looked at Nephilis coming towards her chuckling at his comment. "Haha, i could do this all day old timer!" She said, winkiing to him, then placing her hands to her side she waited for Nephilis's fist to come just a few inches away from her, seeing the time come she side stepped and watched his punch still go through, coming from the side of him she aimed a kick to side, hoping that her plan would work.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:54 am
((lacey you can say you came with us))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:15 pm
((Desert won't be on much... Sorry))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:21 pm
Keliah looked at everyone else. She was more anxious than anyone to go explore. "Well, I say we meet up here at the bulb by 7 tonight...Im off" she said as she ran to the other side of shale. She was so excited. She talked to a few people. A woman from Hydron ran into Keliah as Keliah fell back on her back. "Im sorry..." Keliah said. "Dont worry darling...here let me help you" she said as she lifted Keliah up. MY name is Amiea Tsunisha, from Hydron" she said. Keliah smiled. "Nice to meat you...Im...Kitana Nazuwa" she lied. She recognized who this woman was, this was the grandmother of the Twins Tsun and Ami of the hydron nation. Jean had taken them prisoners 15 years ago. According to history she was the original person to ever have total control over the weather. "Let me make it up to you ma'am...can I treat you to something to eat?" she asked.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

xLulie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:39 pm
(Thats okay, I'll try and get someone else involved so he can jump in whenever he's on. Lacey, fancy getting Mo to come down and train with Lunia?)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:46 pm
"Sure thank you" she said as she followed Keliah to a small restaraunt. She walked in and sat down looking out of the window. "So where are you from Kitana?" she asked. "Oh I'm from Kilitia" she stated factually. "Im here for school" she told her. She looked at the beutiful woman. For an instant Keliah's green eyes were glazed with the hazel yellow color for a moment, Serenity was in control for a split second. That part of her wanted that power so bad. "I'll have the quail with a salad" she told the waitor. "I'd like the fish platter with a raisin salad and a water and lemon" she said politely to the waiter. "So Kitana...you sure are beutiful..." she stated. "It seems to me that you have great potential" she said. "I am gifted with the control over the weather, not just the weather but I can make my own atmosphere, adjust to the temperature and even create cosmic storms" she stated..."I would love to train with you..." she stated to her. "No I couldn't..." Keliah said. "....YES" she said abrubtly. Serenity was now in control for the moment. "Yes...let's do just that" she said as she began to eat.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:46 pm
((Yea, I'll do that so you can RP more smile ))

Morganna had slipped away-- she honestly didn't fancy the idea of time travel. Besides, it had been three days since she had seen Tenshi, and she really liked it in Tenshu. She slipped into the shadows and traveled to Tenshu, only to be greeted in the orchards by Nephilis and Lunia sparring. "Looks like fun," she said with a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:09 am
(One of the golden instances that I appear nowadays.)

Nephilis, who spun, was still calculatig his stop point. Lunia's attacks was two seconds earlier than he'd expected. In a rush, he shoots his leg downward to stop her fist, but his leg falls on the other side of the assault. He's struck and falls to the side with a dust-blowing thump. "Ow....you hit me." he said jovially as he stood. "You actually hit me. Well now, Lunia, I guess that means we can go to the next step. Training with powers....ow..."

~~~

Kessaris looks around the old Shale and frowns. "I made a terrible mistake..."

"How?" Asks Marcove who had always been wondering about the past.

"One, I left Riko alone...never good. And two...this. I'd rather hone my own skills than get them from others. I'm already strong enough and with Nephilis' intuitive aptitude, I can understand my powers rather fast."

"What's wrong with more?"

"Nothing. I just...it's hard to say. I have enough and with these skills, I'm nearly the best."

"Don't get cocky." Marcove reminded, giving Kessaris and cautious eye. "You don't want to end up like some people. Dead."

"I'm not going to die. I can phase, liquify, bend...C'mon. If i'm hit, I can heal! How stronger can I get?"

"Maybe no more physically, but much more spiritually. Listen, I want you to go find Nephilis in Evermore. He's the person you want to meet. We're at the point in his life where he's about your age and still learning the ways. His power before hr become a celestial is quite...mindful to say the least."

"What is it?"

"At this point he has the power to become one with any matter he touches, but only after he understands it."

"Damn."

"Watch your mouth. Rock, Water, Brick, Fire, Wind...anything that can be touched. Absorbing his power will be easy. Understanding it, even with your Intuitive whatever will be difficult."

"I'm on it then. Thanks dad, but if this doesn't show me what you're talking about, I get to hit you in the stomach. No blocking, full punch." Kessaris turns and walks away with a newly etched simper on his face. The thought of such a skill entises him and he journies to find it.  

Mahareshi

xLulie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:01 am
Lunia's eyes opened widely as she watched Nephilis fall to the ground, she actually hit him. "I-i actually hit you..." She said to him. She was extremely happy with this and spun round sticking her toungue out to him. "I knew i could have hit you..." She said sarcasticly, letting Neph know that she didn't actually think she would hit him successfully. Then clenching her fist she jumped up and down. "Alright!, my favourite part!" She shouted, then turning around she saw her best friend entering the scene, making her smile greatly. "Morgieee!, you came to join in?!" She shouted to her, waving. Hoping she could maybe get a little sparring match with Morganna also as Nephilis.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:45 am
As they continued to eat, Serenity spoke. "What else can you do?" she asked. "I also can block my aura..." she told her. "Oh interesting" she said. They approached a field. "Well....lets go" she said as she flew towards the woman shotting beams of light to blind the woman The woman flew into the air as lightning began to swirl around her as the whirlwind around Keliah  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:24 pm
(I'm just going to say Kendal and Ricky went to other wise I have no idea what to do)

Ricky looked at Marcove and Kessaris "So let me get this strait we're back in time" He asked. Ricky frowned this was a little confusing. He decided somthing "Kessaris wait...I think I should go with you just in case theirs trouble...not to mention I would rather not be left behind with MArcove and Kendal that is if you don't mind" He said.

Kendal looked at Marcove "So we're in the past huh" He said. He had an idea it wasn't exactly logical but it was somthing he wondered if he could do. "Hey how far back in time would you say we are" He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:59 pm
The woman looked at Keliah as she smirked. "You're quite strong young woman" she said as the ground began to quake. "Oh did I forget to tell you, I cause natural disasters as well...I was bestowed these powers by a higher power to keep the earth in order" she said as she dodged kicks by Serenity.

Serenity smirked. That's when her power spiked as she slowed down everything in the radius and NOBODY WOULD FEEL IT OR SENSE IT. She then began to glow a dark red as the woman was frozen now, Serenity began to take her aura, "Yes...Yes!!!!" she screamed maniacly. Afterwards everything was back to normal, the woman fell and Keliah was now back in control. She caught the woman before she hit the ground. "OH my goodness, what have I done?" she asked herself. She began to glow a golden color as the woman was now being ressurected. Keliah had to restore some kind of power to her...but it was artificial and would trickle down to the generations after her, not being that effective. She could "control" storms not cause them and liquify now. Keliah looked at the woman, until she regained conciousness.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:12 pm
Morganna chuckled when she saw Lunia get the best of Nephilis. "I'll be glad to, as long as Nephilis doesn't mind," she said respectfully. She had developed a high respect for him and didn't want to step in unless it was alright with him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games