Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:12 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:34 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter nodded and followed Armand as he led Madeline over to there little group he stepped around Ravin and pulled Veronica closer to him, protectivly wrapping his arms around her, his blue eyes turning slightly crimson around the edges. He looked over at the vampire girl who had Armand so on edge, what in the world had she done to set him off like that!?  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:53 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ravin glanced back at Hunter, moving to Dylan's side. "Is everything alright now, Hunter?" she asked. "What did the girl do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:22 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:22 pm
User Image

"Hmmm.." Kaline looked down, and replied "Not much about me either" as she tried to keep subject off her. "I like music to , I guess..my type is rock though.."

She felt eyes on her, and looked up and over to see the blonde boy, and a dark haired girl staring at her.
Oh... The stares made her feel bad, but she felt like she desereved it either way.

( SRY O_O..it took longer than i thought. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:28 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand decided not to kiss Madeline goodbye for he feared what he would do to her if he could not hold back this blood lust. He walked quickly out into the cool night. He ran then off to the nearby forest but not before he let out a loud growl and a shriek to raise the dead. There was not going to be a stop to this frenzy for a while.

Limbs tearing and flying...

Cries of pain and terror...

The forest turned red...

ManAxXxSamA

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:43 pm
"Rock is cool, ummm am I bothering you?" He asked knowing she was keeping the subject off of her. He followed her gaze.

"Who are they?" He asked again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:56 pm
User Image

Alice stared back at him quickly "Eh? Oh ummm I don't know ,I just felt them staring at me ,but I was mistaken" as she smiled.

She could hear shrieks outside ,and noticed non of the other humans couldn't hear it.
Oh no...it's all my fault.. She felt worries from Robert, thinking ugh ,whats with this guy anyway? She wasn't very used to kind people , and this is her first year with humans anyway..

She smiled and asked " Are you hungry? do you want me to get you anyway?"smiling a little nervously
I should take up better people skills than this..

MindxHunter

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:05 pm
"Oh ummm no I'm not hungry, thank you... ummm are you sure I'm not bothering you, I would hate to be an annoying git." He said his british accent showing through.

Damn I was trying to hide it... He thought to himself his eyes glowing again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:13 pm
User Image

She sat back into her seat sighing, and said " No no, It's not you" she ,a moment, giggled at the accent. "I'm just not used to people talking to me I guess, ...or this dance and all" She smiled trying to reassure him and relax.  

MindxHunter

Mr Nerdy xP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:43 pm
Robert smiled. "Whats so funny?" His accent really shining through, he thought that if she heard it once then it might as well be showing all the time, he started to feel reassured.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:50 pm
User Image

" I'll assume your from Britan or England right? " She asked witha curious face. Accents always made her laugh ,or a little happier, just cause it makes about anyone giddy when they hear a different accent.  

MindxHunter

MistressInTheWinterCoat

User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline was a little scared. The girl had approached them again. She was a magnet. This wouldn't happen if...she wasn't going to think about that. She had to be okay with his choice not to take away her life. The girl left them alone after Hunter approached them. She figured he was stepping in to help a friend. And his girlfriend's friend. She smiled remembering Veronica. The smile faded. Armand was leaving her. She didn't want him to. She knew it was probably for the best, though. Madi walked over to the group. She felt out of place in the group. She just kept her eyes on the ground. She pushed her hair out of her eyes and behind her ears. She wondered where he went. When was he going to come back? She didn't like being without him for so long. Madeline would have left the group, but Hunter was still in charge of her. It felt weird having someone who looked the same age as you have control over you. Good thing he was actually older than her. She looked up, but didn't make eye contact with anyone. She just stood around and played with a corner of her dress.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Madeline was now joining their little group. Veronica softly, forced a smile to her face towards her friend. Then Hunter pulled her close to him, his arms were wrapped around her."Its everything alright babe?" She rested her head against his chest, she was confused. But she was comfortable in his embrace.
Though, she was still worried about her friend. What had she missed?

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Hunter and Armand, the two vampires that weren't very fond of him, brought Madeline to join them. Hunter was holding Veronica and Ravin was now close to his side, he slid his arm around her, very slowly. His eyes wandered between Hunter and Armand. Well, Armand seemed very fond over this Madeline, he jumped from girl to girl rather quickly. Then Armand was gone. Leaving Madeline looking uncomfortable. "What in the hell is going on?" He asked, begging anyone to answer.

*edited  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:54 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin rubbed Dylan's back soothingly. "Armand's mad about something," she explained. "Although, what, I couldn't tell you." She glanced up at Dylan. "Just...just be careful tonight. Especially when you're with me. Armand is unpredictable when he's angry."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games